TB:Natasha to put her in-laws behind the bars!

Natasha_shaikh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

Natasha to put her in-laws behind the bars!

Ayesha turns wild and all the more bitchy by manipulating the relationship and telling Natasha to create mess in her parents lIfe

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/15291-natasha-to-put-her-in-laws-behind-the-bars.htm

Edited by Medford - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vironikajain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Tfs...plz comment on article guyies...
bystander thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
the silver lining is that natasha will realise what ayesha is up to...but...i think they will show this drama of emotional atyachar by nutz for a while before she realises...and in that meantime i am sure there will lots of misunderstanding and arguments between ram and priya...

i just hope ram and priya are supportive of each other completely no matter what happens to others and their lives...
Surish thumbnail
bystander thumbnail
more over nutz is a nautanki when she has to be one...she had earlier accused kartik of beating her etc which was not true...so ram has to put on his thinking cap and actually ask her directly...

"last time you faked all the beating and bruises and I supported you blindly...so how can i be sure that this time you are not faking everything as far as the domestic violence goes"

but knowing ram he wont do any such thing...when it comes to his step bros and sis, he cannot think straight...

i think priya should just watch everything silently and somehow make him realise about the previous dramas of nutz
obelix1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
One thing I don't get is why don't Priya and gang track down Jahnvi who is very much in town (and her phone seems to be on too going by the blank calls she was making to Sharma's place). They are trying to get Karthik down from Singapore but isn't it easier to trace Jahnvi instead ? Logic obviously is not the strong forte of the characters in the serials (nor the CVs ๐Ÿ˜‰ )
bpatil3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
TFS
Mission accomplished..
Total Mess๐Ÿ˜”
Edited by bpatil3 - 10 years ago
bystander thumbnail
like ram says "prove it" to priya when she says she is on nutz side... i think it is now time for priya also to say "prove it" to ram when he says that priya's parents are like his parents and that he also wants them out of jail

why shd she always do something to prove her point...i think they shd show both sides like that to balance out the act
bpatil3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bystander

like ram says "prove it" to priya when she says she is on nutz side... i think it is now time for priya also to say "prove it" to ram when he says that priya's parents are like his parents and that he also wants them out of jail

why shd she always do something to prove her point...i think they shd show both sides like that to balance out the act

Yes agree, Priya to jaise Tennis ball hogayi hai har koi apna bhadaas nikaal leta hai.
Yes Ram K also has to prove it.