Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Swayam-Inspiration!!!! Nilesh-Emotional!!!

shaani2209 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Swayam Was Truly an Inspiration to the VP-team-and to all Us Viewers!!! 
When I had heard Swayam injury Track will be up, one thing i had worried about is, it would be same like good tracks that have come to us but in the end had no good impact out of it...but thankfully it isn't and With SwaRon we had Swayam's individuality being focused on tooπŸ˜ƒ I wasn't disappointed there...With Good Impact to the Whole Story, We have good lesson's to learn in this track too😊
In todays episode where we saw Swayam blaming himself for the Teams loss, We had VP say to Swayam all that I would have wanted to say if given a chance...He has been an inspiration to all of us too...the feel of how it be's like When the question is about your Passion/the Do or die mind set, and to know how it is to take the responsibility  of whatever happens after that...was Superbly put through this Track or I may say through Swayam's Character...It's natural he blaming himself and as we know Swayam taking it on himself is what he'll do but what came to me as a surprise package was Nilesh tonight...He being hurt not coz they lost in Semi's but coz his Friends efforts had gone in vain due to his past doings...he was hurt coz their career was at risk coz of what he had done once...Nilesh being emotional was sure a surprise n nicely done part πŸ˜³
Even if Swayam was not the one b'coz of whom the team had to face the loss or We don't know if it was the Judge there responsible for it either but what we do get to know from todays episode is 1) If you lose, even after you have given your best; take responsibility of what happened rather than defending yourself 2) Life is not always the way you want it to be; due to someone else your efforts can go to drains too... 3)  It's not always what we choose, sometimes its destiny who does it...

All in All I m glad that creatives did give out this msgs through this track...Well put together and wonderful direction πŸ˜ƒ

PS: Shantanu and Meccy were show stealers tonightπŸ˜ƒ Brilliant Acting by both😳
PPS: Kudos to the Creatives for thinking about all aspects of the show in One TrackπŸ‘ 
Edited by shaani2209 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Jasmita- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
well written 
loved your post !!!😊
-spongy- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Jasmita-

well written 

loved your post !!!😊

i agree
loved today's gang + vp scen
wow
and was amazed seeing nil cry...
love d3 gang
Anonymous-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing post! I really enjoyed today's episode though there was no SwaRon. Swayam once again proved why we all love him so much. He selflessly considered himself guilty of the team's disqualification and actually had the guts to go and speak to the VP himself! Wow! My respect for this character went up a few notches! Like the VP said, Swayam is an inspiration for not giving up despite having gotten hurt  and giving his best.
It was the first time we saw the emotional side of Nilesh. Poor guy, he felt so guilty, as if it was all his fault. I loved the Nilesh-Swayam hug. It reflected the ShanCedon bonding. Today's episode was very nice.

poojavrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Copletely agree...well written post bang on πŸ‘ Swayam is truely inspirational character!love you a lot Swayam ❀️
---Priya--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing post Roshni!!!πŸ‘

Swayam has always card for others, more than him!! Today too he did the same by putting the entire blame on him!!! He had the confidence go up to VP and talk... but as you said, Nil was a surprise!! He too felt guilty that coz if him the entire team's career will go down! He didnt want to take that as a destiny's game!! For the first time Nil was shown sad.. 

I totally loved that scene today!! The gang standing by each other when needed and being the supporting system of each other!!! 

When i saw the team spirit and unity of the team few lines of my school hymn popped into my head

"One family unbroken,
We join, with one acclaim,
One heart, one voice uplifting,
To glorify Thy name"

Iv always loved Swayam-Nil be it even if it was for few seconds!! Today they were rocking!! Shan n Maccy were awesome today!!πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by ---Priya--- - 10 years ago
swayamsharon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Rosh thats an amazingly well penned down post..
Agreed the track ends on nice piont. Cvs n writer kudos for conveying such beautiful lesson..
I loved swayam scene..loved avp for teaching lesson of life n saying swayam inspiration n yed nil touched my heart when was saying sorry to swayam, awesome.
swaronswaron thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey! Amazing post πŸ‘
You summed it up 😳
True, what I loved about this particular track is that it was realistic and relatable..We do face situations in life where everything isnt fair always..there are times when we face defeat  not because we lack somewhere but the situations are not in our favour..this is reality and I would like to thank creatives for handling this track so nicely😊
Well, i was glad to see  swayam  finally getting his due πŸ‘ He has always been the unsung hero..a very talented , down to earth and humble guy who doesn't believe in showing off ..i have loved him for his values and approach towards life ...Swayam Shikawat has always been a inspiration to one and all for his qualities ,  perseverance and attitude...He is just perfect.; a perfect lover, a perfect son, a perfect brother , a perfect friend,..in short a perfect human-being..πŸ‘  he gave his best for the sake of his team and did a fabulous job inspite of his injury ..πŸ‘
VP 's reaction certainly surprised ,me..i love him for what he said..its ultimately  the hardwork one puts in ..a win or a loss cant determine one's talent..he is a true guide unlike rishi 🀒  hats off to VP sir..i loved the way he encouraged them 😳

Nil's reaction was unexpected but i was happy with his outburst as now i can say that the  gang also consists of humans who  have  feelings  ...they are generally shown to be immature n lame πŸ˜› Although, I feel maccy could have done a better job there but the overall scene was good 😊
All in all a very nice episode that definitely preached something worthy πŸ‘

Swayam Shikawat is the best character I have ever come across 😳

Edited by swaronswaron - 10 years ago
shaani2209 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Jasmita-

well written 

loved your post !!!😊

Thank u πŸ˜Š
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nicely written there. Swayam has always been  the unsung hero of d3,so it was good to see a track focused on him for 2 weeks and they did pretty well with the track.
However,I din't like the emo Nil bit...Macedon was kinda pheeka in that bit.