Posted: 10 years ago
"Beauty & the Beast' ... wasnt this the concept of the show?
What happened?
How much low can Mittals get? Thy should be really ashamed of their story telling skills & stop bragging about social messages - because what they are showing is disgustingly hineous.

I felt horrible when they showed least reaction from Aru after knowing Daadi planned it all. - Yesterday itself: after daadi told her: she should have reacted. Strongly. After all: for whom she completely altered her life- is nothing more but a selfish manipulator.

I felt horrible watching Menka's frustration. No mother can take it. They almost brought back 'DEAD BODY' of their daughter Aradhya from periwals. Aru wasnt a changed woman/ matured wife or anything - She was possesd/ braindead/clueless human-without any rights.
Wish they had shown girl's parents acting more actively & way before.

If the blind swap, fake illness & emotional blackmail is not a crime- how can CV's shy away from divorce? I feel horrible when i read comments like 'daadi is old, she knows best or like divorce is not good' ... really? Whyis divorce a sin? It is NOT. in this case it was necessity & legitimate route.
What mentality do viewers have? I won't be surprised if these makers show that girls should marry her rapist because he ;loved her. I really won't.  What they are showing on the name of realization is a softer form of same crime. Disgusted. Disappointed.

As Shanti pointed out: So Anisha was also part of Daadi's plan- then madhav/ehsaas is actually a looser. he actually has no fans.
And if she was part of daadi's plan: Why was MAdhav SO comfy with Anisha? ????
It only tells us: MADHAV IS DAADI'S PARTNER IN CRIME.
Starting from pushing Rahul as Ehsaas to get Aru in range- To blackmailing Aru to come to periwal house for daadi ke liye (daadi was faking all along) - to this Anisha kalakari.
As a saving grace to this 'show' they better come up with some explaination on that.
Madhav's character- as always- is coming out spineless, manipulative & selfish. 'LOVE' is made a joke here. A complete mockery.
Wish this show ended today.

to get Current concept: lets hear another fairy tale :

An old lady's grandson wanted a pet bird- a bird with beautiful wings, chirpy tweets !
He was obsessed with having that, but was spineless to go get it himself.
So, old lady planned to get boy's friend to bring the bird in close range. then she captured & trapped the bird. When bird tried to fly.. she fed, loved, nurtured, cried to bird.. all the while slowly cutting her wings ..without bird's knowledge... feather by feather. 
Bird was constantly put infront of boy. If bird wants to chirp, eat, fly..bird needed to take only & only that boys help. Boy was willingly doing that- being spineless.  Then a day came: when bird decided to fly away... only to come back thud on ground! Because bird was hopelessly cluless how to survive without boy's help. because bird's wings were cut & distroyed ruthlessly-- and bird doesnt realize, but- this bird can never fly. This bird is forever kept of that spinelessly selfish boy & his cruel grandma🤢.

Edited by spdp - 10 years ago
nicely written👍🏼.highly disappointed with wt has happened🤢.its indeed the masscare of love💔.
compltly agree with u... it was really irritating... 2 watch all ths drama. ...It crossed all the limits.
Nice post...Completely disappointed by the track...nothing makes sense for me in this serial...right now. ..There was nostrong reaction from aradhya after knowing about dadi's drama..
Cvs could have shown aradhya happily going to sasural next day itself accepting madhav happily after swap marriage. Why all this mess to confuse viewers...
How can daadi easily get away with all her fake illness drama,fake fan base...😡
For me,it is not even close to the feeling of love..truly Massacare of 'love'👎🏼
Modern tale is well written👍🏼
Well said...each & every word is well written 👍🏼
summing  up my rants from other posts here:

i am feeling 😕😡🤢😲😔😒🐷 & 🤪for watching this.

Koi batao:
Madhav is supposed to be a smart guy. It is tough to believe he didnt know about this plotting. He was ultra comfy with Anisha. He was the one to ask Aru to come home for daadi's sake, where as Daadi was faking all along. Did he really not know?
They better show Madhav as master manipulator now. as a saving grace.
If at all he was genuine: he would have acted after Aru ran away. But he was shown straight to meeting in Radio station. What a looser character they are showing as a 'hero' who gets all he wants with help of zillion people.

Wonder what these cv's think?
They dont realize: their forced 'love' scenes of MaYa- studying together, daal baati, outing, dreamdance, dholamaru, again outing, jealousydrama, again last day outing... nothing nothing nothing worked really.
Why going same route again?
How can they brush the whole swap part aside?

Sony being a class chanel: which supported shows like Maahi vey, Rishta.com, or current parvarish etc.. how can they not show logical seperation & divorce.
For me Aru accepting madhav- means the end of the show. routine- seen that done that bharti/saas drama etc is just further filler & nothing new.
I am upset with myself for watching this really! i need detox. (add Riyya's bang bang bang on head siggy here .. me hitting myself)

Edited by spdp - 10 years ago
Well said Shaina!
I am amazed at the regressive fare that is churned out in the daily soaps.
I thought DKNSK had tremendous potential. But once again the makers ran after the elusive trps and let the viewers down.

very well written..
Totally disappointed by today's episode and further either to watch it..
Absence of reaction from Aru to Daadi's plan was just irking to watch. how come she dint react to their group plans haaan. and Madhav being close with Anisha was all totally fake here.. the entire track is a complete mess. seeing the previous episodes, there should have been some dhamakeddar expressions and scenes but all just went plain and pale.
then why all these previous issues of swap marriage when Aru easily accepting Madhav's love without any divorce track...

Well said. Show going very bad.
well written Shaina di yesterday's epi was one of the worst epi of khoobsurat till date Cvs killed the most charming character of this show Aaradhya.