MG: TWIN TELEPATHY last part pg 18 aug 28

suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
~~~ TWIN TELEPATHY~~~

PART 1

Maan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yelled a super angry .. frustrated , annoyed ARJUN SINGH KHURANA '

Maan immediately stood up seeing his dear brother in his cabin.. for a second he was stunned seeing him in THE KHURANA CONSTRUCTIONS ..he was dressed up ' his aviators on ..but eyes were spitting fire '

Maan with a scowl on his face came towards his brother well' the handsome arjun khurana was there in his brother's cabin looking angry giving him all types of looks telling him that you are a seriously insane person'.

Arjun came towards his brother and with a frown on his face he asked him'

Arjun: what the hell you are doing here..still in office do you even know that I had left an important photoshoot with the models they were waiting for me and I was worried for my brother..look at me maan I had came here to remind you about your date '.  How can you do this to me maan' damn that model is calling me..and my brother is here..dating with his laptop and these boring construction files'.

Maan was listening to each and every complaint , his brother had definitely gone insane infact he had reached the height of insanity' was it related to being TWINS'THAT TOO IDENTICAL' arjun was maan's brother just two minutes difference in them '. Hot and handsome..cool minded having a delicious fashion sense why not he was the owner of the biggest fashion house . AK designs' and he was the one who was paying for being his brother .

Maan was about to go and resume his work infact he was staring into his files back with an amused smile'

Arjun was dumbfounded ..he knew that maan was like this only but still '

Arjun : how insensitive' I had to postpone my date with the latest model of AK just to come here and remind you about the date and you.. again lost in these files'. What do these contain that you are pretty much engrossed in these..let me see'. He was about to snatch the file when maan stop him'

Maan: you wont understand anything there your effort will go in pain '.

Arjun : what kind of brother you are'  he questioned suddenly '

Maan : well I guess a pretty much sensitive to your insensitive thoughts and those bitchy models..dont even try to hook me with them .. I wonder how can you handle them..they just goes on and on ..without having any full stop '.

Arjun looked at maan he very comfortably settled himself on the MD's chair'maan looked at him..he was having no shame ' again this dating and all ' girl finding for him .. and why he was still in a thought ..there was no pressure from their family ' maan was right know concentrating on his career ..and so does he want his brother but he is actually no brains.. GIRLS' have eaten his all the sense and know he was hell bent on eating his 'this twin system was not for him..he was dejected ..maan sighed and slumped on the nearby couch '. He knew what was arjun saying or his planning

Arjun: now what .. get up and get yourself for Natasha..she is waiting or you and believe me she is best for you..she is hot , sexy beautiful.. sensible.. just for you..he winked at him '.

Maan : what will I get .. tell me the truth why don't you want to go with her ' and making me the scapegoat '.. and TRUTH I need not a word of your lies..whom are you going to see know'

Arjun smirked.. he knew his brother will understand his plight '.

Arjun : anvi '. I had seen her a month before ' and finally after lots of manoafying she had agreed ..please do something..i guess she is the one..and you better start finding a girl for yourself' you know I am in full plan of getting married together ' so better start your work or you want me to do '.

Maan : clothes and dare you do any  kind of this thing for me.. I am better off without your help..this time I owe you a big time '. God knows how much more tension and pressure I have to be in.. and that chit chatting about the great ASK 'save me lord..

Arjun gave him his clothes to change' maan had a slight stubble that day which was suiting him perfectly since both of them were alike in every sense  '.

Maan changed in a cool denims and white shirt with a cool blazer .. his hair gelled just like his brother did '

Arjun instructed his brother only to get a great glare from his brother '.

Arjun: look don't talk with her much ..she is hell irritating'I had bear her tantrums on my last shoot ..and know I am thinking to replace her ..and if you find anything cunning and clever about her behavior then leave right then ..and you better don't fall for her ..i don't want her to be your wife '

Maan was frustrated with his useless talks'

Maan: are you done or should I drop the idea of rescuing you.

Arjun: you wont na maan..please my cute and sweet brother'for our childhood days.for those ice lollys we had' save me..he literally fell on his legs '

Maan : get up right know and call my  secretary '. And stop your drama I am going'and dare you say me cute ' arjun.. you need to be in theatre ..or may be in bollywood '

Arjun: yupp I should I think ..let me call rosey now.. she must be missing me ..its been two months we have been together I will spent some good time with her in your absence ' I guess she missed me too'

Arjun quickly settled on his MD chair and called miss rosey'

Arjun: hey miss rosey ' arjun here come to maan's cabin '

Maan rolled his eyes '

A sixty year old lady entered in his cabin ' she was looking fresh and energetic despite of her age'..

Arjun: hey miss rosey how are you'

Maan: rosey ..please cancel all my meetings of the day ..and adjust them for  tomorrow  ..i am leaving right know '..

Mere dimag ka fatoor '

Continuation depends upon likes and comments '.

Suggest anvi's character..

Thinking of sanaya irani

***********************************************************************************

INDEX

PART 1 PAGE 1

PAGE 2 PAGE 7

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3619228?pn=7

PAGE 3 PAGE 18

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3619228?pn=18

Edited by suhaaana - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vrinda22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
congrats for new story..
how can you type during exams..
dare you..
give updates after ur exams..
coming to update..
arjun n maan are alike twins
ak is casanova
making maan to go in his place..
loved their lovey talks..
their is going to be geet in aks gf place
in future hope this twins didnot make a big mu
turbulence thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Wow yaar, arjun is all set to hell irritate his bro and poor maan uski nautanki vich phas gaya re!

Very good OS, make it at least 4 parts, k?

And aap exams ke time par yahaan if mein, kyon bhai, padhne ka bojh lagta hai tujhe?

Pehle study kar, nicey wali marks lekar aao, phir yahaan bhatko, samjhio?

And yes, tujhe exams ke liye all the best hai.

Papers changey se likhiyo.

May shivji grant you all the success.

Tia-AFreeBird thumbnail
me just ;lvd it
maanu arjun twins
aww its just superb
waiting 4 moire
monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Superb start love to Read more ...

All the best for exams but please finish exams then start ..can wait for all updates
dreamy4ever thumbnail

Maan and Arjun are identical twins😃maan helpg his casanova bro😆

briliant and interestg concept😊
will waitg for the updates😉
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
congrats on the new SS! Awesum update! well written! update soon n do pm
SweetestPari thumbnail
Wonderful yar :-)
Luved ur new concept :-)
Luved maan n ak bonding :-)
They r twins .. Tats sounds grt :-)
Waiting for more :-)
N hatts off to u yar .. Exam times mein u got new concept n updatin too ..
Thanks for tat :-) par exams hai yar... Concentrate on it yar.. We will wait ;-)
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
congrats dear...

part 1
excellent...
loved the first part...
very interesting...
cont soon dear...
ambeern thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail