IPKKND OS - Dobara (Again) [Romance] - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago

Just loved how you intertwined the various iconic scenes from the show, giving it your own unique touch! Arnav's anger turning to concern for Khushi, especially on recalling her fear of darkness, is touching! Her heart was beating in sync with his, carrying on a full-fledged conversation without her even realising… one of the most beautiful descriptions of how attuned Khushi and Arnav are to each other… he covering her exposed back with her dupatta and giving her the pearls from her broken string is another awww moment… am totally bowled over by the underlying gentleness and love in these gestures! The revelation that they have been married for two years came as a shocker as the incidents leading up to the final trip and fall seemed to suggest that they had been taking place when Khushi first came to work for Arnav!

What an apt tribute to Arnav's and Khushi's eternal love, and to the love we still have for the serial and for all the amazing actors who brought their characters to life! A lovely commemoration of IPKKND's second anniversary… slightly different from your usual style but has its own sensuousness and beauty!

Awww I loved it

this was such a sweet os !!

I can nvrr forget that first scene of her falling into his arms !!😳

It remind me of IPKKND and I surely missing it very much. Thank  you very much for the mindblowing update

wow lovely once again another beautiful shot...loved the chemistry between them...
Wow this brought back sooo many memories.
Loved it.
This is just so beautiful
This brought so many old memories back
amazing os
do write more os
lovely shot 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏
i love it how u have taken the most important scene of IPKKND to write dis OS as a tribute to ARSHI  on dis auspicious day of 2nd anniversary of the show...
i love it how u have started it nd progressed wit it...
sumwhere i knew it dat ARSHI  is maaried but still wen u actually disclosed it i was like awww they r sooo cute ❤️
loved the shot...
yet again another mindblowing shot...
thoroughly enjoyed reading it 😃
Happy 2nd anniversary of IPKKND dear.. agree it was different from what you write but it was beautiful.. loved it.. and also agree with you 100 % even though the show ended six months back but its still on in our hearts.. loved IPK and ARSHI a lot, thanks to Barun & Sanaya for giving us ARSHI.. love them.. 

thanks for pm 😊
Wonderful ...Outstanding blayde.
This is the perfect tribute to ipk on the occasion of its second anniversary.
After long time Lavanya and Chamkili together i so miss them, their bond with eachother.
It was really surprising in the beginning Chamkili and ASR... but at the end it was pleasent surprise the epic scene of ipk, she tripped in his arms.
Loved when he said "The knob FELL OFF?! i'm cutting that out of your paycheque" i thought gone chamkili.
Then that pearl breaking scene yet another epic shot.
I am really missing ipk, thanks blayde for DOBARA it was beautiful.
Happy Anniversary IPKKND.