IPKKND OS - Dobara (Again) [Romance] - Page 12

Posted: 9 years ago
Aaannnddd,
Belated Happyyy 3rd Ipk Anniversaryyy !! :*

Love our fandomgiri !! Love our craziness fr this amaaazinggg couple !! Love our craaazyyy ideas fr them !!
^__^

Our very own "Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon" !! <'3
A show to remember fr a lifetime! ^_^
Thanks for the PM.
It was a fitting tribute to the third anniversary of IKP. Thanks for keeping the love alive.
Aahhw really loved the os!  I really didn't thought that they were married!  Loved the os dear and Thx.for.link <3 
Khushi & Arnav being married was surely a surprise for me...😲
loved it totally..😊... do write more...👍🏼
Thanks! I am reliving these memories, dobara!
would like to read ur stories. can u plsss PM me d blog link. nt able to read dem full ryt nw
Lovely OS, you essentially captured all their signature scenes... :))
I just loved ur note...at the end of the story... Cannot fail but to agree with all that you have written in that... Hats off to mind blowing chemistry of Arshi/Sarun...and especially ur writing... This story was so refreshing and different...amazing job!!!
Okay so first I wanna say sorry for being so late, I was hell busy n i just read this.
And thank u so much for the pms.
Okay so coming to the story, I love office romance. N honestly wen I had read a bit of this shot I had thought it was the original track wid bits n bytes of twists, but still wanted to read this bcoz as I said I loooveee office romance.
When I started reading it was totally different even wid the original scenes. I loved the way u turned those hate memories to love memories.
The moment he cocooned her in his arms wen she was trembling showed how much he care for her.
The moment he draped the dupatta around her carefully without touching her showed how much he respects her.
The moment she slipped off the stage only to fall in his arms n instead of insulting her for ruining the show he asked if she was fine showed how much he LOVES her.
These r my favorite scenes n the way u have penned them made them more beautiful.
Awesome shot 👏