Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by SalmanPriyanka

yeah.. i think it was onz eetv in 90s when it came out.. but not sure

Oh, I always thought Sonam was his niece (the Rajiv Rai one). Didn't know she and Jhulka were related😕
This backs up her ouster from Chance Pe Dance, remember reading a day or two ago that Shahid didn't get along with her during the making.

It's an ugly state of affair in Bollywood where in order to survive and succeed talented people need to go through compromises; otherwise, they are written off and shunned.

Okay. If she stuck to her principles ...great !!!!

But, why is Dignity getting involved her...a certain a person who wants to become an actor and whose life time ambition is acting and has to make a living for herself...is forced to do...or she willingly sleeps CONSENSUALLY with the person who she thinks will boost her career...

for me ...the hunks..and superstars  and the bhais who ask these girls to sleep with them...using their helplessness or their ambitions are the ones that are loosing dignity...dignity that they cannot make a girl want them pure emotional is their lack of dignity...infact better word man hood...

I wish all the women who had to comprimise due to low self esteemed mannerless bas***ds are in power full positions...get big in the industry and make life a little more easier for women to come in...

so people, stop talking about women with negative connotations...slept or not slept...both are equally hard powerfulemotional decisions to make...and each have individualk levels of ambition and financial condition...dignity has nothing to do with virgnity or how many people who you have slept...it all depends on how you made them sleep with...by force physically which is called rape...or by force emotionally using their vulnerabilities

f**k the bhais if you want...leave the hard working women in the mens world
Originally posted by IAmAHunter

Okay. If she stuck to her principles ...great !!!!

But, why is Dignity getting involved her...a certain a person who wants to become an actor and whose life time ambition is acting and has to make a living for herself...is forced to do...or she willingly sleeps CONSENSUALLY with the person who she thinks will boost her career...

for me ...the hunks..and superstars  and the bhais who ask these girls to sleep with them...using their helplessness or their ambitions are the ones that are loosing dignity...dignity that they cannot make a girl want them pure emotional is their lack of dignity...infact better word man hood...

I wish all the women who had to comprimise due to low self esteemed mannerless bas***ds are in power full positions...get big in the industry and make life a little more easier for women to come in...

so people, stop talking about women with negative connotations...slept or not slept...both are equally hard powerfulemotional decisions to make...and each have individualk levels of ambition and financial condition...dignity has nothing to do with virgnity or how many people who you have slept...it all depends on how you made them sleep with...by force physically which is called rape...or by force emotionally using their vulnerabilities

f**k the bhais if you want...leave the hard working women in the mens world

A guy doesn't care about his dignity...rarely do you see the same thing happening vice-versa..some girls might just not see any other way out aside from sleeping with the powerful ones...
I don't think  Ayesha Jhulka is related to Raza Murad.