*~Celebrity Muqabula -- RESULTS ~* - Page 3

Posted: 17 years ago

great results...SRK FAN CLUB...NICE JOB!cOngrats!πŸ‘ πŸ‘

And special congrats to Khushi fan club...coz...U guys din have a film star or stuff....U guys did such a handy job for the fan club of such a person whom to u is unseen(Most of u i take it) πŸ‘ πŸ‘ That deserves special recognition guys!So put ur hands together for Khushi Fan club....

I am sure it was most difficult for them than SRK or Our(Bachchan's) fan club! hATS off to u guys! I wud say u are the real winners(obviosuly seconders and third placers too are not losers...we are winners too!πŸ˜³πŸ‘)

And Last but far from least.....CONGRATS TO OUR OWN BACHCHANS FAN CLUB!πŸ‘tHanks to all those who worked soo hard in spite of studies and other problems....Give urself a PAT on ur back as Pachu said😊...We all deserve it...coz we all put our maximum!CONGOZ TO US!

BACHCHANS ROCK THE WORLD! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Cheers,
Laks

Edited by lucky_lakshmi - 17 years ago
Congrats to all of you and a special thanks to 'our' fanclub - I don't like saying mine 😊 Lakshmi...most of them have seen me I guess 😊
aww.. lakshmi ji.. dats really sweet of you to say that...bachan n srk club did fantatic job.

Originally posted by Tumhari_Khushi

Congrats to all of you and a special thanks to 'our' fanclub - I don't like saying mine 😊 Lakshmi...most of them have seen me I guess 😊

wow...lucky 'em...I havenot😭😳

Congrats to the winner!! Nice job to everyone who had participated

CONGRATS to SRK Fan Club for winning,u were great as we can see from your entrys but so were the Bachan's fan club and Khushi Di's Fan club

πŸ‘

πŸ‘

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

πŸ‘πŸ‘

πŸ‘

~Chandni~

congrats to the srk fan club u guys did a lot of great work and also congrats to the runner ups tht is khushi n bachans fan club πŸ‘
congrats! to the srk fan club ,Khushi di fan club,Bachans fan clubEdited by shahrukhfan811 - 17 years ago
congratz to all the winners