Danny Denzongpa signs Hrithik Katrina Bang Bang

theprince thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Danny's back with a bang

Denzongpa, earlier rumoured to be part of Karan Malhotra's Hrithik-starrer, signs a Siddharth Anand film instead

Actor Danny Denzongpa, who has been missing in action for quite some time now, seems to be making a comeback with some bigbudget projects like Salman Khan's Mental and, reportedly, Akshay Kumar-starrer, Boss. There were rumours about the actor doing Karan Malhotra's Shuddhi with Hrithik Roshan as well, but recent developments suggest that he will be working on Siddharth Anand's Bang Bang instead. "The media was confused as Hrithik is acting in both Shuddhi and Bang Bang. Danny was never approached for Shuddhi, but he is playing a very important role in Bang Bang," says the actor's spokesperson.
Danny Denzongpa

A spokesperson from Fox Star Studios which is producing Bang Bang also confirms the news, saying, "Danny is one of those iconic actors who bring a whole new interpretation to every role they take on. He plays the villain in Bang Bang. It's a gripping, intense character, and the film has exciting action sequences."

The cast and crew of the film went to Greece, but Danny did not accompany them as his portion is not being shot there.

The actor is also going to start shooting for Sohail Khan's Mental. "Danny will start shooting with Salman from today (Thursday)," says his spokesperson. The next schedule is in Pune.

http://paper.hindustantimes.com/epaper/ ... 0000001001

This film became more interesting every single day just cant wait for it 👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abby_girl30 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Awesome I missed Danny on big screen...last I saw him was in Luck...he was good in it but the movie was shit

Danny,Amjad Khan,Amrish Puri & Ashutosh Rana are like my all time fav villains...no one can beat them in those roles
theprince thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
abby_girl30
agree he is iconic and hope he will back with bang in bang bang 😆
Meherbaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ahhh so excited for bang bang.

have been following all the shooting locations of Bang Bang and I can tell you all that he locations are going to be GORGEOUS in Bang Bang.

They shooting on Greek Islands, today they shifted to another stunning Greek island.

two gorgeous peoples like Hrithik and Katrina in stunning locations ahhh :D