Michael Jacksons daughter attempts suicide.

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
hmmm now what?  i really don't whether to believe this or not

Get well, Paris Jackson. The 15-year-old daughter of the late Michael Jackson was rushed to an L.A. hospital early Wednesday, June 5 after she attempted to commit suicide. TMZ was first to report the story, and Jackson's biological mother, Debbie Rowe, confirmed the news to Entertainment Tonight, adding that her daughter had "cuts on her wrist." UPDATE: Paris' uncles Tito, Marlo and Jackie Jackson tell TMZ, "Thank you for the outpouring of concern and support for Paris. She is safe and doing fine. We truly appreciate you respecting our family privacy at this time." An attorney for her grandmother, Katherine Jackson also told the site, "Paris is physically fine and is getting appropriate medical attention."

Steve Whitmore, a spokesperson for the Los Angeles County Sheriff Department, tells Us Weekly: "We responded to a call regarding a medical situation at 1:27 AM," with authorities quicklky arriving at the Jackson family's Calabasas, Calif. residence. "When we arrived, the paramedics were giving medical treatment to the patient. Treatment was offered and given. The patient was then transported to a local hospital."

PHOTOS: Celebs and their lookalike kids

Confirming the suicide attempt to Us Weekly, an insider explains: "She has major depression issues, a lot of it stemming from her dad's death." It's been almost exactly four years since Paris' world-famous father died of a drug overdose at age 50. "It's very real and very sad," the insider adds of Paris' struggles. "She has been extremely depressed and not been able to sleep lately, staying up all night."

PHOTOS: How Michael's face changed over the years

Shortly before her emergency, Paris -- whose siblings are Prince Michael, 16, and Prince Michael II, 11 -- tweeted cryptic messages suggesting she was in a low state. "Wonder why tears are salty? Yesterday, all my troubles seemed so far away now it looks as though they're here to stay."

Despite Wednesday's troubling incident, Paris has in recent months been forging a "great relationship" with biological mom Rowe after a lifetime of estrangement. "Paris has a lot of troubles, but she has forged a real mother-daughter relationship and friendship," with Rowe, a source tells Us. Rowe has been "teaching her to ride horses, giving her a horse, taking her out for lunches and shopping. They have a beautiful relationship."

Regardless, the source adds "It has been hard for Paris to adjust to this new life without her dad. She misses him constantly and has acted out."

UPDATE: Sources told both TMZ and ET that Paris' bad night began when she "threw a fit" on Tuesday evening after she was forbidden from attending a Marilyn Manson concert that evening. Rowe's attorney tells TMZ: "We appreciate everyone's thoughts for Paris at this time and their respect for the family's privacy."

Katherine Jackson also told Entertainment Tonight of the situation: "Being a sensitive 15-year-old is difficult no matter who you are. It is especially difficult when you lose the person closest to you."

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/paris-jackson-attempts-suicide-rushed-to-hospital-201356

Edited by briahna - 10 years ago
Yeah I read about this. It's really really sad. I don't know what else to say. At least she was saved. But still really sad and I don't know what more to say. :/
Yea Allah what is happening to this world and the people OMGGG😲😲. i thought that am the most sadest person and unhappy with me life😕 but wooow there r more people sad and unhappy with their life more than mee first jiah khan and now her OMGGG
Paris has changed a lot and I can hardly recognize her in the recent pics compared to Michael's funeral pics. This is one celebrity family I'm saddened about. She broke down at the funeral and my heart went out for her since I can't imagine my life without my dad and how hard it must be for a little girl like her

It's time these people stopped screwing MJ's name and family and respected them instead 

I'm still in denial mode with regard to Michael's death though. Although I'm not a big fan, it feels like he never perished from us
That poor girl never recovered from loosing her Dad. He was her hero and she idolized him. Now she's stuck with a money and fame hungry Jackson family. Even Janet turned out to be a crazy chick. Who knew she and Jermaine would keep their mother away from the kids like that. 😡 I get why Michael didn't want anything to do with them. I hope she gets the help she needs and manages to escape the Jackson family drama. Otherwise they'll mess her and her siblings up just like they messes up Michael.😡
Edited by SalmanFan - 10 years ago
all these on going court cases aren't helping. i heard shez constantly teased and bullied at school. but don't know how much truth is there.
and this jackson family, its money, money and money.