Guyzzz get ready for another RAYA SEPARATION..

Posted: 10 years ago
Hello guyzz
don't get me wrong but get ready for RaYa sep once again...
Courtsey-KARTIK,SHIPRA CAUSING RAM TO ALSO BE A PART IN THIS...

first dat kartik is responsible for all of dis n shipra by accepting kartik has made ram more angry...

Now going by his nature he will ruin priya n sharmas for revenge...

He n nuts will insult priya daily by deir harsh words n hurt priya...He may even divorce priya n marry isha or have an EMA wid isha in order to take revenge from priya N WON'T even care abt his children in his anger..

This all will lead to RAYA SEPARATION once again ruining BALH N RAYA...
Here it ends-RAYA...

I bet in next promo n epi it will be shown:
Ram insulting priya
or
Ram handling divorce papers to priya for revenge
or
ram throwing priya out of km for revenge
or
priya leaving km n he not even stopping her
or
ram having n ema wid esha for revenge
or
raya alag alag under same roof for mths

why d hell he still acknowledges his marriage as dependent one...

Cvs have once again ruined balh
and this time fr sure i wud leavebalh
enough of the same rhona dhona
feels like balh is a Ferris wheel of emotions
y cant they fr 1nce focus on RAM-PRIYA, THEIR RELATIONSHIP AND THEIR KIDS?
Hello Paaji 

Now why would Ram hurt Priya and with her Peehu and Junior? In order to take revenge on Kartik? I dont think so. The man didnt cheat on her when she was 'dead', so he will now? His anger should be focused only and only on Kartik and no one else. Now Priya and his kids are his priority and dont believe he will do anything to hurt them. Yes, Nuts is important to him, but his wife and kids too. He said what he said, but in the next second he realized what he said and stopped himself from talking more. There could be some turbulence, but not as big as separation, EMA or RaYa divorce. And RaYa went too far in their relationship to sacrifice it now for someone else, no mater if its brother, sister...whatever. They should come out together of all this and even stronger.
  Nuts and Kartik should be left alone to deal with their relationship first and see on what they stand (now I'm not saying they should be with out family help here, no, they need that, but only the two of them should decide what they will do with their lives)
  Now this is realistic track, they can show what EMA does, not just to the couple, but to all wide family, and how it will be played out...well its CVs choice, but anyway people will be hurt. 
 Lets wait and watch.
😳I have a great idea.How about RaYa living under the same roof not communicating and Priya  wooing Ram like season 1 .will bring back the magic hopefully...But RK and ST. Should  have the dates and inclination and  kambhakt. CVs should strain their brains. 
No RaYa will not separate ...they have gone too far from that kind of situations.
Though Ramk told he married Priya bcoz of Nuts, the next moment he saw priya's face he realized he hurt priya.. As bro he will definitely feel for Nutz, but will not ignore priya n will torture her for her bro's cheat.
Originally posted by sahana747

😳I have a great idea.How about RaYa living under the same roof not communicating and Priya  wooing Ram like season 1 .will bring back the magic hopefully...But RK and ST. Should  have the dates and inclination and  kambhakt. CVs should strain their brains. 

Yes they are brilliant in wooing each other.. Nice to watch..
But yaha mamla serious hai.. thoda thunda padna hai to RaYa ko zyada baat nahi karni chaahiye ab..shaant rehne se hi kaam chalega...
I dont think Ram will hurt anyone. He might be angry but he knows his limits. There wont be any separation. Trust me. 😊
Nope their is no sep on cards...i agree ram has said things in anger but he realised that the very next moment...he will not do anything like u said..
Bas is waqt dono ka shant rehne ka time hai jitna baat karenge utni baat bigad jayegi toh jab thoda sa gussa shant ho jaye tab baat kare tab tak silent policy..
Originally posted by bpatil3

Yes they are brilliant in wooing each other.. Nice to watch..
But yaha mamla serious hai.. thoda thunda padna hai to RaYa ko zyada baat nahi karni chaahiye ab..shaant rehne se hi kaam chalega...

Yeah iss waqt dono baat na kare toh accha hai..aaj silent rahe phir thoda gussa shant hone ke baad baat kare...sab kuch apne aap thik hoga..
Originally posted by sahana747

😳I have a great idea.How about RaYa living under the same roof not communicating and Priya wooing Ram like season 1 .will bring back the magic hopefully...But RK and ST. Should have the dates and inclination and kambhakt. CVs should strain their brains.

Haha wooing for what?? Par shayad yeh zarur hoga abhi ki living under same roof but not communicating jo abhi ke liye acha hai warna baat or badh jayegi..