Posted: 10 years ago

Hey Everybody!!!!! this is my first OS ...and i really really hope you guys like it...๐Ÿ˜Š

NOTE-Doesn't Anyone even DARE to think to reproduce my works without my permission or get ready for the WORST...

And I REALLY MEAN IT...

Please...tell me whether i should continue or not...

...The Change of 'Her' Life...

She collapsed down on the floor'.crying bitterly while remembering the time 'they' had spent together; laughing, smiling, gossiping, playing, fighting'.and god knows what not!!!!!He never left her side nor did she'but unknowingly she fall in love with him'.that love with which they could have made their own little world'..but did he knew the truth'''

8 months'..she thought, same day 8 months ago I met him'.'him', who had changed my life from a caterpillar ride to a 'rollercoaster''

'Him', who made her learn Spanish''when she even didn't know it's 'S'''

'Him', with whom she had thousands of chocolates in his dorm at midnight secretly'

'Him', who always teased her when her cute nose turned red'..

'Him', with whom she played basketball every evening at any cost'..

'Him', with whom only she had her meals'',.

And 'him', to whom I gave all my heart',..She smiled bitterly as tears ran down her cheeks'''.she was reminded of her first day in the university'

(Flashback)

She peeped from window of the taxi she was sitting in, roaming in the streets of St. Louis, (in US!!) to reach her destination'. she could see the place is sooo clean, sooo tidy, sooo warmly''

"Its sooo clean and safe''.unlike India" she thought'''.she could never find this atmosphere in India'there the roads all dirty'wild animals walking all over the places and some cheapos with them too..who keep ogling at you even if u wore a salwar kameez'''

"How much time more it will take Mike?????" she asked the driver impatiently..

"Don't worry Khushi'..I know you are excited'.but it will take some time more"'''.driver replied

Yes..Khushi...Khushi Gupta was her name'.and today one of her biggest wishes turned into reality'.She's got admission in Washington University in St. Louis!!!!!

"Ahh'.Khushi'we have reached!!!!" Mike said'.

HE helped her with the luggage, she gave him the tip and with her luggage she literally ran towards the entrance''.

She was standing in a long queue and almost after 5 minutes'she registered her name and entered the campus''.It was ginormous'.Truly G.I.N.O.R.M.O.U.S'''

The building had a catholic architecture''.and it looked so beautiful!!!!!!!Full of greenery'.lots of beautiful flowers'and the best thing her favorite basketball court'.ahh' her heart was so content by the fact that she gonna "live" here for almost 5 years!!!!!!But for now she was extremely tired carrying those heavy luggage'.She sat on one of the benches and gave out a sigh'.

"Tired are we???"

She turned to see who was the guy????She saw a handsome chunk with lush black hair and dark chocolate eyes'carrying luggage with him, and he was wearing a black shirt and jeans'well, his looks surely described that he's from a rich family'..

She replied "Umm'yeah it is'." She gave a quick smile

He said "If u don't mind can I sit here???"

She replied "Ya sure'.By the way I'm Khushi'."

"I'm Arnav"

"Nice to meet you Arnav"

"Nice to meet you to Khushi"

He continued "Well then let's get going then'I'm sure you wanna reach ur dorm before midnight'"

Khushi replied' "Ahh'..I really wanna but I can't pick up these luggage anymore'.."she huffed

"Well then I'll help you'Don't worry my luggage is very light" he replied'.

"Oh'.well thanks a load" she gave a million dollar smile''

Both of them walked together towards their dormitories, unluckily he was in Business and she was in Arts'but she enjoyed the moment with him'Both were laughing at each other's jokes and pranks which they had done in school'..And then finally they reached to the girls and the boys division'

"Well'then''good night Khushi'.see you soon" He said'

"Good night Arnav'Thanks for helping..." She replied'

"Hey that's all alright'anytime for u sweets" he smiled and she smiled back again'.

She went to her dorm and kept her luggage in there and lied on the bed and thought'

He's different'.very different''I don't know why I have a feeling that something is gonna change in my life'..something very big'well I'm excited for that. She smiled and rolled on the bed to sleep as she was very tired''

(Flashback ends)

Now I understand what change happened in my life'..she sniffed'.It was 'YOU' Arnav'only 'YOU''.you were the change of my life'she couldn't stop her wails anymore and she cried'.she cried'she cried'..

๐Ÿ˜†Do Like And Comment๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by sushi - 10 years ago
wow...its nice...but then what happened...waiting...
Awsome, but what happened after that? :)
Wow really interesting dear...
Cont soonEdited by Hemalatha.s - 10 years ago
really interesting and nice
please do continue ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Wow amazing and interesting
so nice pls continue soon
awesome dear
but what happened after that????????
thanks 4 d pm

Hey Nice OS and beautiful start.

Egarly waiting for next part. i hope you do continue with next part.