Badalte Rishton Ki Daastan

Abhaas Mehta quits TV show[TOI]

.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

Abhaas Mehta quits TV show

— Neha Maheshwri Bhagat 

Actor Abhaas Mehta, who plays Agastya in Badalte Rishton Ki Daastan, has quit the show. Unhappy with the way his track was developing, he put in his papers around end of April and is currently serving his notice period. Says the actor, "It's a character-based show and every character is pivotal. But my track failed to develop and I didn't get what I was promised. I had a word with the production house and they requested me to stay put, so I did stay back. But nothing substantial happened and I finally decided to quit."

Abhaas Mehta

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
May be he was also aghast with the sudden news of the love triangle between Nandini Meera and Neil so what he's indeed doing?
LillyBlanc thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Maybe the actor who played Ani can come in as the new agastya
 or Iqbal Khan 😳
Edited by LillyBlanc - 10 years ago
Gewels thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Did Neil get Agastya's space? What is happening 2 this show? Not a good sign when one of the leads leaves.
ipkviewer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I can understand his frustration. As an actor, he has lot of potential and makers can really use to any extent they need and his character and thread also has potential to accelerate. Since beginning, I am also expecting to see some development and thought that they are saving this to use as a trump card. apparently he must be put off with triangle love story in the cards.
hope makers re-consider and improvise his character and make him stay.