Posted: 10 years ago
Hello all..As we know the monsoons have arrived and we RaYa fans have been craving for RaYa rain romance from the past two years..But our CVs are not fulfilling this wish.. :down:
So I thought of trying writing an OS on the same..  :smile:

This OS is specially for my "Tweet" and "Sweet"heart Niru.. :In Love: Hope u like it darling  :smile:
And also for my other tweethearts: Arshi,Panchi,Vidhi,Nisha,Naz,Rashi Di,Reshma Di..  :smile:

RaYa OS:HUM TUM

A cloudy evening.RaYa in their car are returning home from a get together party at the Shergills.Ram while driving is stealing glances at Priya and she is blushing everytime he looks at her.Priya tells him to concentrate on the road.He smiles and looks ahead.
Suddenly the car jerks and comes to a sudden halt.Ram wonders whats wrong and tries to start the engine.But it just makes noise and stops.

Ram:Kya musibat hai yar!

Priya:Arey kya hua Ram?Gadi achanak aise ruk kyun gayi??

Ram:Pata nai yar.Aise to kabhi hota nai.Am sure this is because of his damn rain!I hate rains..

Priya:Arey isme barish ki kya galti hai?Aap kamokha barish ko kyun blame kar rahe hain..Pata hain apko barish pasand nai par iska ye matlab to nai k apki car k band hone ki wajah ye barsat hai..

Ram:(Gives that irritated look) Tum pls thodi der chup baithogi.Sorry madam jo maine apke samne barish ko blame kiya..
Priya:Its ok.. (Ram gives her a look)

Ram:lagta hai hume kisi mechanic ko bulana hoga.Main Rishabh ko call karke humare liye dusri gadi mangva leta hu aur use keh deta hu k ek mechanic bhi bhej de.Tum baitho yahi..
Ram dials Rishabh's number and talks to him while Priya opens the car door and steps outside in the rain.Ram finishes the call and looks at his side and sees the seat is empty..And then he sees Priya standing outside the car getting drenched..

Ram:Arey tum waha bahar kyu bheeg rahi ho..Yaha andar aao jaldi..

Priya:Aap bhi na Ram..kamal karte hain..Barsat hoti hi bheegne ke liye hain..Me to kehti hu aap bhi aa jaiye yaha mere sath..Aur samjhiye main kya kehna chahti hu..

Ram:Haan Haan..rehne do..Mujhe nai aana.Aur isse pehle ki tum jyada bheeg jao jaldi se andar aa jao me badme tumhe andar ane nahi dunga.Tum gili hoke aaogi aur puri car bhi gili kar dogi..eeewww!! (Makes a face)

Priya:Main nahi ane wali..Mujhe yaha bohot maja aa raha hai..Ram aap pyar karna to seekh gaye..par barish enjoy karna abtak nai sikhe..

Priya opens her arms looks at the sky and drenches her face with the rain drops..Smiling enjoying to her fullest..Dancing and hopping in the rain water like a small kid.. Ram watches her and thinks "Pagli hai meri Priya par pyari hai" smiles and looks away..
He puts on the radio.The RJ makes an announcement and Ram immediately removes his phone and dials a number..

After few minutes Priya decides to head back to the car.As she turns towards the car she's stunned at the site in front of her.She sees her Ram standing there his arms open eyes shut and enjoying rain.She smiles looking at him and runs into her man's arms..She hugs him tight.He opens his eyes and puts his hands around her.They stand there like this for sometime cherishing their first romantic moment in the rain..
Suddenly Priya hears something and looks surprisingly at Ram..He smiles at her..
(Rj:Good evening Mumbai.As we all know the monsoon has arrived in the city and here we are celebrating the first rain of the season..And here I have next request from Mr.Ram Kapoor for his gorgeous wife..Who enjoys rain.He also has a message for her..
Ram's message:Hey Priya..U taught to me to love..And today you taught me to enjoy rains..happy monsoon my love..)

Priya gives him a teary eyed smile and hugs him once more..
Priya:Thank u Ram..Thank u so much..

The song starts..
                          Ram puts his hand forward Priya happily places her hand his palm..He pulls her closer...
                        Saanson ko saason me dhalne do zara..
(Priya hugs him)   Hmm hmm hmm hmm hmm la la la la la la..

Saanson ko saanson me dhalne do zara
                        Dheemi si dhadkan ko badhne do zara
                         Lamhon ki guzarish hai ye..Paas aa jaye..
                         Hum..Hum..Tum...
                         Tum..Hum tum..

(Priya looks into Ram's eyes)
                           Aankhon mein humko utarne do zara
(hugs him)             Bahon mein humko pighalne do zara..
                           Lamhon ki guzarish hain ye..Pass aa jaye..
                           Hum..Hum tum..
                           Tum..Hum tum..

(Ram moves his hands over her face brings his thumb under her eyes smudges her kajal)
                           Silvate kahi..Karvate kahi..
                           Fail jaye kajal bhi tera..
                           Nazaron me ho gujarta hua
                           Khwabon ka koi karwaa..
(C-Nite Promo)       Jismo ko rooho ko jalne do zara
                           Sharmo haya ko machalne do zara
                            Lamhon ki guzarish hai ye..Paas aa jaye..
                            Hum..Hum Tum..
                            Tum..Hum Tum..
(Priya moves backwards,her back hits the car.Ram turns her over and kisses her back sucking the droplets)
                            Choo lo badan magar is tarah..
                            Jaisa surila saaz ho..
(He moves her hair to side and nuzzles her)
                             Andhere chupe teri zulfon me..
                             Kholo ki raat azaad ho..

(Tugs at her pallu)   Aanchal ko seene se dhalne do zara
                            Shabnam ki boonde fisalne do zara
                            Lamhon ki guzarish hai ye.pass aa jaye..
                             Hum..Hum Tum..
                             Tum..Hum tum..

(Ram picks Priya in his arms.Her hands around his neck.Both lost in an eyelock..Ram moves towards his car)
                       Hum Tum..Hum Tum..Hum Tum..Hum Tum...
 (Ram opens the car door.Puts Priya on the seat.Sits himself in and shuts the door)
                    Hum...Hum..Tum!!! :In Love: :In Love:

*****THE END****
This was my imagination of RaYa's rain romance..Hope ul liked it..  :smile:
Sweet romance, liked it ❤️

Heyyy, thanks so much.

The OS is really beautiful, I loved it! :D

But's what's your name? Don't know because you have a username here which I don't really recognize!

Keep writing! :D

Edited by naznin17 - 10 years ago
loved the rain romance😳
perfect song.
Priya ne aakir Ram ko rain enjoy karna sikha hi diya.

Sweet rain romance...
This is my fav song...
Keep writing :)
totally loved the scenario...grt piece...thnxx
Beautifull OS nd sweet rain romance..i loved it ❤️
nice OS, short but sweet one... Really enjoyed reading it, thanks a lot ... you definitely should.write more often my friend :)