~NT #48 & 49::Rishbala Wedding-Sach hai ya Sapna?~

Posted: 10 years ago
Nautanki Times #48 & 49

Shivu - *sulks* Chann se jo toote koi sapna.. jag soona soona lage aapna 

Dimple -kya hua? Why so sad 

Shivu - *sulks* Mera dil jis dil pe fida hai.. ek Bewafa hai.. haan Bewafa hai..

Dimple - *erm* Ye tu ..Radio FM Sad Song ka channel kyun bani              hui hai?

Shivu - Kyunki .. Mausiji.. ye jo RK hai.. na.. iske sath ..mera LAGAN hone wala tha.. par ..iss Madhu ne.. beech me bhanji marr di now .. m going for SOOSAET.. SOOSAET ..

Dimple - oh ..aacha.. aacha.. go ahead.. set an example of ur true love.. *whispers* while i go n take over this weeks NL from her

Shivu - 😲

Dimple - Samjhe? Ke Samjhaun NL ki kahani. .iss baar main suna

- * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * -

Heads: -Dimple-, --Shivu-- & SilentPromises
Introduction:- Armu4eva
Headers: -Stutz-
Award Signatures : -.Preet.-
Summary of the Week: -sweetgal19-
Ishqian Moment of the Week : M.Hurr
Punchline of the Week : Armu4eva
Stupidest Moment of the Week : Armu4eva 
Dialogue of the week : -Dimple- 
Picture of the Week : Armu4eva 
Superstar of the Week : M.Hurr
Most Active Post [Sticky] : -Deepali-
Most Active Post [Normal] : -Deepali-
Nailed It Scene of the Week : jnawaz
Fashion Sense Needs to be Trashed -CuteChic-
Icon of the Week [ANIMATED] : Sunshine Girl
Icon of the Week [NON ANIMATED] : M.Hurr
Signature of the Week [ANIMATED]: Sunshine Girl
Signature of the Week [NON ANIMATED] : jnawaz
OS/SS/FF of the Week : Silentpromises
VM of the Week : bubblygal1711
Article of the week: Jyo_KSG
Edited by -Dimple- - 10 years ago
(By -sweetgal19- )

Moday,27th May

The Episode begins with RK and Madhu talking about their love and Madhu tells that Sultan is only a friend for her. RK's mother talks to Madhu and she puts Mehanadi in her hand and RK teases both. RK tells Madhu that they he will meet her even after the turmeric function even though they both are not supposed to see each other.  Radha calls Madhu's mother and invites her for the Haldi function but she denies. Padmini feels when she sees RK and Madhu's photo in the news paper. Sikki brings RK and Madhu's wedding card and Sikki keeps that card in the prayer hall. Radha is happy when she sees Madhu's Mehandhi on her hand. Padmini conveys this news to Sultan and she asks whether he spoke to Madhu. Then, she asks him to call Madhu but Sultan says that he will try. Sultan calls Madhu but was not able to connect with her. RK says to his assistant to check where Madhu's car is going.

Tuesday,28th May 2013

The Episode begins with Deepali getting angry when she sees Madhu and RK's marriage in TV. Madhu takes Radha to a orphanage and childrens are excited after seeing Madhubala. Trishna tells Padmini that Madhu loves RK so they can also attend the marriage but Padmini refuses. Padmini tells that she will try to stop Madhu getting married to RK. Madhu gives the gifts to that orphan children's and Sultan comes there. Madhu explains about that orphan school so Radha gets emotional. Padmini comes to RK's home to see Madhu but Deepali informs that Madhu is not at home. Padmini brings the wedding sari that is gifted by RK to Madhu. RK also comes to that orphan school and Sultan is also present at the same place.

Wednesday,29th May

The Episode begins with Madhu happily spending time with the children as RK too joins them. RK invites the orphan childrens to his marriage leaving them happy. Sultan gets angry when RK invites the children to his marriage. Deepali puts Padmini's bag in RK's room when Rk and Madhu are talking happily. Madhu and RK get ready for their turmeric function and RK tells Madhu that she looks very beautiful. Radha and their relations are waiting for Madhu and RK to start their marriage function. RK and Madhu enter there and the function starts. Radha feels very emotional because her dream is going to come true.Radha's relatives apply Haldi on Madhu and RK's face.

Thursday,30th May

The Episode begins with Deepali and Sikki talking about Madhu and Radha asks Deepali to apply turmeric on Madhu's face. RK thanks Bittu for all his help and Bittu gives a good opinion about Madhu. RK and Madhu are seen again talking together so Radha scolds RK and she informs him to follow the rules. RK and Madhu talk about their love during the function. Deepali asks Sikki who has called Madhu's phone and Sikki tells that Sultan has called her. Sultan calls Madhu but Sikki picks that call and he tells Madhu is not here. RK comes to see Madhu but Madhu also tells to follow the rules but RK sees her face in the mirror. Madhu goes to RK's room RK informs that she has lost because he has applied Turmeric on her ears.

Friday,31st May 2013

The Episode begins with RK inviting a costume designer for designing a lehenga for Madhubala.

Sikki and Deepali are making arrangements for Madhu and RK's marriage. Madhu takes care of her future mother in law's health. RK gives a party for his friends for his marriage and Sikki also joins in that party. Madhu feels for her mother so Radha tries to compromise her. RK takes Madhu to his room and Madhu goes to her mother in law's room before she wakes up. RK and his family are making all arrangements for their marriage. Sikki buys the ordered jewels and Deepali takes that jewels.

Saturday,1st June 2013

The Episode begins with Sultan telling to Padmini that he is going to stop Madhu's marriage.RK is going to Madhu's room to see her face but she covers her face. RK gets shocked when Madhu's hand gets injured so he puts medicine for her hand. RK sees Madhu's face when he puts medicine for her hand. Rk sees Madhu's face when he puts medicine in her hands and they start talking about their life. Sultan comes to stop Madhu's marriage taking gun with him. Securities don't allow Sultan to the Marriage because they wanted invitation card for the proof. Securities ask Deepali if they can allow the person so Deepali permits the securities to allow Sultan to the Marriage. Sikki asks who has called him but Deepali changes that topic and she talks about some other matter.

(By jnawaz   )

ok...so...as i was rewataching the scenes from two weeks ago i couldnt figure out which scene to choose as the "nailed it scene" because there were quite a few scenes that were good...there was the scene between Paddo-Madhu-RK where RK tries to plead his case with Paddo about how Rishbala are meant to be together...and when that didnt work he quite literally openly threatened her...then the really touching scene between Rishbala at his fathers studio when he opens up to Madhu more than he ever has...and of course there was the full on return of Rishbala...with Madhu admitting that she's in it for real and not her revenge plan...all the mushy mushy scenes from the bathroom dance to the mehndi night undressing...lol...while all of that was GREAT...there is one scene...that i thought was particularly touching...it was the scene between Paddo and Sultan when she goes to him for help..in the scene Paddo basically tells Sultan to stop Rishbala wedding at all costs...even if that means kidnapping Madhu...and Sultan very bluntly tells her...he's a gangster with a heart...that the world sees all criminals in one light...that they do what they do because they enjoy it as if it was a hobby...something that comes naturally to them...which, lets be honest...we all think that way...cuz i know i do...that everyone thinks criminals have not heart and are just hard wired to be messed up...but Paddo tells him very clearly that she knows he's not like that...she knows he has a heart because of how he handled the Holi situation and not put the lives of the chawl people at risk...all of that was great...what i REALLY REALLY LOVED was when Sultan refused to do anything against Madhu's wishes...he told Paddo that he respects Madu too much to do anything against her wishes...FINALLY someone is thinking about what Madhu wants and not what they want Madhu to do...know what i mean...is she making a mistake by marrying RK for real and/or revenge...possibly...but its her mistake to make...her lesson to learn...i liked that he said he'd talk to her but wasnt going to kidnap her because what she's doing might not be right...yes, what happens the following week kind of contradicts all this...but we're not there yet...lol..

ok...so this is another week where i cant just choose one scene...why...because it was Rishbala wedding ki taiyari week...there were so many scenes filled with romance...masti...cuteness...all in the name of shaadi prep...from RK teasing Madhu that he's such a smart/handsome guy how did he get a stupid wife like Madhu..to his reaction when Radha tells him that after the haldi they cannot see each other...to the challenge that he will put haldi on her...and i have to admit...i was surprised at how he did it...in the pretense of putting her earring on...but then faking it while they are separated byt the border in the middle...RK sneaking into Radha's room to kidnap Madhu because he cant sleep without her...all the flirting...all the teasing...and lets not forget how amazing they looked...i mean...DD is gorgeous as it is...but during all the wedding functions she was looking absolutely beautiful..and RK looked rather handsome in the outfits they had for him...especially at the end of the week...Rishbala looked absolutely adorable in their shaadi ka jodas...amazing couple! wonder what drama and/or romance awaits us next week for the wedding...

(By   M.Hurr )

May 20th-May 25th

RK and Madhu both,the way they confess their true love to each other through little things was really a treat for eyes.

May 27th-June 1st

RK for winning the challenge of haldi and seeing madhu whenever he can he broke all customs of wedding and see madhu before wedding in her bridal dress.Love how he promises to madhu that there will be no prem games only their will be a love full of passion and honesty

(By M.Hurr)

Romantic scenes from 20th-25th May:

Rk and Madhu caresses each other's face when madhu asks rk why he loves her so much both get emotional and touch each others face while madhu has tears of happiness in her eyes.

Madhu in the night thinks about RK's proposal and her revenge plan RK wakes up and asks her why cant his love be like hers? Selfless he tells madhu they would have been together already if he hadn't ditched her they both recall the night when they got drunk and rk says she says she would never come back to him even if he apologizes to her btu she did come back to him,madhu goes away from rk and than comes back running into his arms she hugs rk passionately and she tells him yes she's back they both hug each other tightly.

RK decorates bath tub for madhu with rose petals and which he falls and later pulls madhu ,madhu blushes and blushes and rishabala share a very sensual moment and RK tells madhu to call her rishabh otherwise he wont let her go madhu calls RK rishabh and than blushes later rk suggests to do all ceremonies of wedding in bath tub.

Its Rishabala's mehendi ceremony and rk challenges madhu to say her dil ki baat in front of everyone,madhu sings hum mar jayengay for rk and rk sings for madhu both dances too and madhu writes RK in one hand in her mehendi and Rishabh in the other hand.

RK helps madhu changing her clothes due to wet mehendi RK keeps his eyes close and than later asks for something in return he is about to kiss her when sultaan calls madhu.

May 27th-June 1st

As par rituals RK cannot see madhu after haldi so he challenges madhu that he will apply haldi on her first and will not follow the customs,madhu tells him he would never win.

RK kisses the hand of a sleeping madhu(Sleeping beauty and Rpince charming moment)

RK's sherwani's button is broken and madhu fixes it in hurry rk drops his shirt and madhu asks him to pick it up and clean the room rk drop more things and says she will not clean all the stuff madhu's about to scold him but he holds madhu tightly by her waist and there's an eyelock madhu forgets what she was saying and RK asks she was saying something.

Madhu gets ready for haldi rk hides madhu's one earring and than later make her wear it,in whole haldi ceremony RK tries to apply haldi but madhu calls radha everytime he tries to come near her.

Later rk reveals to madhu that how he applied haldi on back of her ear when he was making her wear the earring and now that he has won the bet he can see her madhu tells him to leave rk says"jar aha hoon jam apni chod kay wapas aaonga".

In night rk carries madhu to his room from radha's room and is drunk too,he later tells madhu he brought her to his room because he cant sleep when she's not with him.

RK sees madhu in bridal and than sucks madhu's blood when she got hurt because of the bangle he tells madhu that there will be only honesty in their relationship and "ek junoon bhara ishq"rk leaves and madhu's guilty that she hasn't told rk yet that she wanted to take revenge from him.

(By  Armu4eva   )

Sultan ..chahe to Madhu ko UTHA le jao ..par use kahin dur le jao ..jahan RK kabhi na pahuch sake  - Padmini 

😲 like seriously?? MOTHER INDIA?? This is the best u got?? The woman who single handedly fought for her daughters. .now has to beg a GANGSTER to save her daughter from her OWN husband/ lover 😕  Kamal karte ho Padmini ji 😳 Aap aise to na the? 😕 😆 n then suggesting to KIDNAP her own daughter..like seriously?? 😡 Well no wonder the Stupidest scene of the week ..for sure. .belongs to our Mother India ..n her ingenious plan! 🤪

Hamesha Dukhi Rehna.. - Dips to Madhu

^^ Like seriously Despo Dips?? 😡 😡 Kya yehi sikhaya hai.. parents ne?? Cursing someone ?? N that too on such a special occassion..!! Given that ur unhappy ..but this is pure pure work of EVIL 🤢  Hated it..when Dips cursed Madhu 😡 during the Haldi ceremony ..!! 

(By Armu4eva)

Mana ke hum dono do jism ek jaan hai ..par hum dono do jism ek KAAN nahi hai SULTAN! ---RK 

🤣 🤣 oh my God... will my tharkey. .ever stop surprising me... !! What a way to reply back to someone ..who is nagging u.. n that too at the wrong time 😆  While RK-Madhu were busy romancing..n maroing chances..on each other.. Sultan called Madhu on her moby n RK answered.. n well ..lets say...Answered BACK ..😆 The expression on Sultans face after hearing RKs lines was truly priceless one..! 😉

'Itni chot kha kar bhi bhabhi ji aapse pyaar karti hai Chief 
aur itni chot dekar bhi aap unse pyaar karte hain'  - Bittu

Absolutely amazing lines from the man..who knows RK  n Madhu from the best n worst times..!! 👏 The way Bittu summed up the Rishbala love-hate saga.. was just fabulous..!!  And by God how right he was to say.. that despite all the pains RK inflicted..he loves Madhu .. n despite all the pains she felt.. Madhu still loves him..!! 

(By  Armu4eva   )

Oh ji.. maine to decide kar liya hai.. iss baar ka NL will be all about PICTURES of the WEEK.. bus   i mean. .come on.. itne salon ke baad.. it was RAINING ..Rishbala.. ..to itna to banta hai boss 😉 

LoL 😆 for now...here are the Pics of the Week ...

>> Hug wala love.

Well if theres anything that our Rishbala absolutely have to do.. it is to HUG each other. .night and day.. 😳 well then.. enjoy the hug-wala-love-a-thon of Rishbala ...once more!! [RK hugging Madhu at his Dads studio. .n Madhu hugging RK after confessing..HIS Madhu is finally back..!!]

>> Bheegi si Bhagi si..mere bazuon me samai..

☺️ ☺️ ishhh ... Rishbala... kya scene hai 😳 ... just when RK was about to surprise Madhu with a decorated bath tub ... Madhu surprised him by pushing him in the tub 😆 ..but before u think all was lost.. RK pulled Madhu in..n together.. .they were DRENCHED in the passion of their love 

>> R ❤️ M

Well we pretty much din have any doubts about .. M ❤️ R.. but R ❤️ M ..was surely a moment..that Rishbalans had been waiting for..! Madhu took a quick dip..in the tub... got into her robe n did a lil jiggy on 'Payaliya' before writing down on the mirror... the three famous words... 😉

>> Mehendi hai Rachne Wali ...

dun u just wanna sit back n drool on these two? How beautiful do they look ...lost in each other Rishbala are busy celebrating the start of their blissful lives..  n totally expressing their feelings for each other..what with Madhu having RK aka Rishabh written on her hands ☺️ Their performance on 'Hum to marr jaenge' was one 'to-die' for..!! 

Taare hain Barati ... Chandni ..ki hai Barat... Sato phere honge aab .. RISHBALA ke poore.. hathon me leke hath ... 

Woohoo ... finally .. finally that.. happy day .. n hour has come.. when Rishbala will become one.. n i will get to drool on all the awesome Rishbala-licious pics... so here we go... 

-- Dulhe ka Suhana Sehra... Dulha ka Dewana Dil ..

^^ Sigh .. need i say anymore about DVD .. looking like the most gorgeous soon to be Hubby-Wifey Jodi .. everrr ... 

-- Mujhe Neend na aaye... 

^^ A-the-dorable...  Rishbala...  so sweet this moment. ..when a tun RK carried Madhu to their bed n slept by her side.. saying... he had to bring her there as he cant sleep without seeing her 😳 Thankfully the Pillow ki Dewar ..was finally gone .. far 😉

-- Haldi ...re Haldi...

^^ Aah .. now who doesnt love.. to paint their love... n in RKs case quite literally as he .. smartly managed to put Haldi on Madhu .. n win their bet. .!! The adorable Rishbala moments..thru out were a treat for our eyes..!! 

--Sleeping Beauty and Prince Charming...

^^ The title sums it up ... 😳  our beloved Rishbala.. looked straight out of a fairy tale.. as RK kissed Madhus hand.. to wish her Good Morning...

(By Armu4eva)

Oh ji koi SHAQ ..whad da...😛 😉 😆 ..the Bakra of the Week for sure goes to Sultan... ! I mean.. hadd ho gai.. ye Mom-Daughter ke beech me.. bechara Sulu boi. .is getting peesofied.. n peesofied..!! Mom bole.. Beti ko Utha la... Beti bole.. tu chala ja.. 😕   Bechara kare to kya.! And in between all this mess. .he had to bear RKs attitude ...when he asked to let him talk to Madhu..! 

Bakra of the Week..

^^ SIKKY .. janu ... ... 😆 😆 who can beat the guy .. ? i mean.. he is oddly funny and smart.. occassionally .. but .. for the major part.. he is just a cute sa.. phool sa.. banda.. who gets easily manipulated by his wife..  n refuses to see that she doesnt even care two hoots for him..! This week Dips used him ..to set up Madhu ..with Sultan in her room .. 😡   n Sikky played right into the trap..

(By -CuteChic-)

As this week was full of RishBala Wedding preparations with the various Rasam's going on everyone was dressed properly. On a special note except for RK and Madhu even Dips looked outstanding in that baby pink colour dress..!!

(By jnawaz  )

May 20th-May 25th

CHAKKU_DAAYA with 41 votes (pg 47)

May 27th-June 1st

MarshP with 40  votes (pg 99)

your gift 

(By bubblygal1711 )

May 20th-May 25th

May 27th-June 1st

your gift 

May 20th-May 25th

ANIMATED ICON OF THE WEEK

By
-CuteSomi-

May 27th-June 1st

By Baki

your gift

May 20th-May 25th

No Icon for this week😊

May 27th-June 1st

by nikki-25 likes

pg.77

your gift

May 20th-May 25th

ANIMATED SIGNATURE OF THE WEEK

By shadesofme (Neena) 

May 27th-June 1st

By .BadtameezDil.

your gift 

(BY : -Deepali-)

May 20th-May 25th

May 27th-June 1st

Non Sticky

(BY : -Deepali-)

May 20th-May 25th

Madhubala Spoiler -- RK - Sultan step brothers

By: t
Armu4eva

View: 3572
Replies: 71

May 27th-June 1st

(By Jyo_Ksg)

May 20th-May 25th

New Twist in Madhubala

The article this week brings to you the entry of a new character in MB-EIEJ, in form of veteran actress Zarina Wahab as mother of Sultan, antagonist of the show played by Avinesh Rekhi. "Zarina's character, as Sultan's mother, will be a mix of various shades. While she is a doting mother, she also harbors hatred for RK (Vivian Dsena) and his family. She has a connection with RK from the past"

Credit: Bolega India  Shared By: Bobby.Malhotra  Views:600+

May 27th-June 1st

Neeta Lulla designs for Madhubala!

Every girl dreams of being designed by India's renowned designer on her wedding and look like a Bollywood star. Living this dream is the Madhubala aka Drashti Dhami, who will be wearing an ensemble specially designed by Neeta Lulla. Neeta who is known for her opulent and majestic designs and is India's finest bridal-wear designer will be designing for Madhubala's grand wedding with RK aka Vivian D'sena.

Views : 9558+  Comments : 584+  Rating :  (358+) Votes
Congratulations on the Dual Editions!!
Lovely Job NL Team!
Outstanding job.lovely, awesome,brilliant, hats off and I can go on 
I was so happy reading the issue

And thank you for the lovely recap

Congrats to all the winners😊
👏wow lovely NL loved it  so xcited for rishbala marraige n u guys will reach 50 yaya double celebrations🥳
Beautiful NL ! Loved all the segments ! 😳Congo to all the winners! 🤗