Maninder Singh

Posted: 10 years ago
After Maninder Singh as Randeep Rathore do not want to watch anybody else

Every other tv hero seems so cliche, insipid, chocolatey, uninteresting ----- could go on and on

Missing 2613 so much and Randeep even more

Glad Champions trophy is on

So right maddy.I've nothing to watch and after MS no hero on telly seems watchworthy.
His powerpacked performance and graceful moves is just unmatchable.Miss him so much.
I so agree with both of you!
Nobody on telly can match up to Randeep's attributes!
I too don't have anything to watch now :-(
Originally posted by mansi_verma

I so agree with both of you!
Nobody on telly can match up to Randeep's attributes!
I too don't have anything to watch now :-(
R they coming up with a sequel soon?
Yes I do not have anything else to watch and after 2613 I do not want to watch anybody else
Originally posted by MaddyO

Yes I do not have anything else to watch and after 2613 I do not want to watch anybody else
I'm also sailing in d same boat.Dont wanna watch anyone else.
Originally posted by Randeepfan

R they coming up with a sequel soon?

For some reason I am not able to like other posts, got error message.

Has anybody heard anything about the sequel?  I guess it is too soon, but I hope they want to bring the sequel and were not messing with the fans.

BTW it seems Anil Kapoor is making a serial named 24 where he will play anti-terror squad chief!  It might be on Colors.  Even other channels are following, starting to make such shows and these guys had a show for which fans are crazy and characters so loved and for few miserly weeks low TRPs they axed this show.  What are the TRPs for their mushy gushy love stories?!

Originally posted by MaddyO

For some reason I am not able to like other posts, got error message.

Has anybody heard anything about the sequel?  I guess it is too soon, but I hope they want to bring the sequel and were not messing with the fans.

BTW it seems Anil Kapoor is making a serial named 24 where he will play anti-terror squad chief!  It might be on Colors.  Even other channels are following, starting to make such shows and these guys had a show for which fans are crazy and characters so loved and for few miserly weeks low TRPs they axed this show.  What are the TRPs for their mushy gushy love stories?!

LOL...good one...it is 0.4-0.6...
 a Sequel might be too early at d moment for them but for all of us , we guys r already missing 2613 !
Originally posted by mansi_verma

a Sequel might be too early at d moment for them but for all of us , we guys r already missing 2613 !

Yes too early.  Cos if they bring on the sequel, this time they will be very careful about the story.  I think 2612 was just brilliant but 2613 let down a little by negative track.  
We wanted more of Randeep of 2612 and more contest.  I also hope Jadda is not killed cos even Malik was shown alive.  So we might get all the cast we so much love Randeep Rashmi Shahana and Jadda in the sequel.