Romit Raj 'feels blessed' - Article

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago

Romit Raj 'feels blessed' to be in the company of Ronit Roy in Adaalat

Shifting from a daily soap drama to a courtroom thriller is a cakewalk for one artist who leaves no stone unturned in showcasing his acting potential.

We are talking about Romit Raj, who has earlier done daily soaps like Ghar Ki Lakshmi Betiyaan and Maayka - Saath Zindagi Bhar Ka. Currently, he is seen essaying the role of Varun in Sony Entertainment Television's Adaalat in which he plays KD's (Ronit Roy) assistant.

Journalists called up this handsome actor and asked him to share his experience working in this Contiloe Entertainment show. "Well, I love answering this query. It so happened that I got a call from Contiloe Entertainment Pvt. Ltd saying that they want to see Romit Raj with Ronit Roy together on television. These words were like one from heaven to my ears. I am really a very big fan of Ronit and wanted to work with him since long. As a matter of fact, I am even willing to share screen space with Shekhar Suman who is one my favourites," shares Romit.

Similar to his on-screen character in Adaalat, Romit listens to every single advice given to him by the elder actor. "Very minute detailing from Ronit Da helps me grow as an actor and I learn different aspects of acting as well," the younger actor quips.

Ronit is like an acting institution for Romit. The latter's character has been shown in different shades in Adaalat, something which is usually very unseen and unnoticed on television. Romit believes more into quality than quantity. A cameo can make him happy if it carries weightage in terms of pure acting.

So what more has he to share from his life, "After marriage, I was sitting home for around nine months; that was very depressing but my wife Tina had faith in me and when the Adaalat offer came my way, it was like life always has a better plan for you."

Romit says that come what may, he will not leave television and get into films "because working for just one film and disappearing for a long period is not what I want," he avers.

Note: Only posting full article as it has a lot of good content which cannot be summarized, else article should be summarized before being posted unless like this one it cannot be summarized.

Thanks for sharing... It is a good combination R & R
TFS! ðŸ˜Š
I watch this show just for RR duo! Both of them are just fantastic! ðŸ˜³
Thanks Shreya.. RR-RR kya combination hai !!
Ronit-Romit  = Daya-Abhijeet-ACP
Ronit sir and Romit Raj - KD Pathak and Varun share an awesome bonding.  It is really a treat to watch them together