Salman Khan is my brother-in-law : Pulkit Samrat

Posted: 10 years ago

Pulkit Samrat, 26, believes that while Delhi is his dharam bhoomi, Mumbai is his karma bhoomi. He grew up wanting to entertain people, be it through magic or through films. While he knew no one when he came to Mumbai eight years ago, he has built some life-long relationships, be with his fiancee Shweta Rohira, his brother-in-law Salman Khan and his producer Ritesh Sidhwani. Ahead of his upcoming youth comedy Fukrey, he talks about the lessons he has learnt from Salman, what prompted him to file a suit against Ekta Kapoor, and his desire to go back to magic some day. Excerpts:

What is your relationship with Salman Khan?

You can call me his brother-in-law. My fiancee Shweta Rohira is his rakhi sister. She is a Sindhi girl from Mumbai who is running her own boutique, but when we first met, she was a freelance journalist who had come to interview me while I was doing Kyunki'. We became friends and then started seeing each other. Marriage is only a certificate. We are already married for life. When she was a kid, she gatecrashed bhai's house. Coincidentally, Salma aunty was down and she said to her, 'I want to tie rakhi to Salman.' Bhai came down and asked her, 'Are you serious about tying a rakhi?' His only condition was if you want to tie a rakhi, you will have to tie it for life, as he believes in keeping relationships going. He said to her, 'If you can't do that, don't do it.' Since then, she ties him a rakhi every year.

Edited by .MohitKiMeera - 10 years ago
Wow nice..pree should do this. as well and stick to her hubby srk😆😆 Edited by wat_up - 10 years ago
so the other day, few of us were curious to know, who are his two rakhi sisters, hmm so one of his rakhi sis is shweta. good to know, how sweet Salman 🤗 love you sweetheart ❤️
Love u bhai... So sweet of him...
Originally posted by wat_up

Wow nice..pree should do this. as well and stick to her hubby srk😆😆
good that you edited ur post otherwise I would have said, instead of giving an advice to us, now that u got db, why dont you tie a rakhi to Salman, sweetie? 😉

Anyways, pri where are you? dont miss reading jess' post 🤣
Edited by .MohitKiMeera - 10 years ago
It has just become an amazing scandal these days, as he has passed comments against Salman and said him as his Brother-in-Law...
Chalo. Adhi ladkiyaan isne litayi hain, aur baqiyon se Rakhi bandwayi hai.Lao, kar lao gal!

This is all I have to say. ---->
Everybody wants to show off their connection with Salman Khan these days
This guy doesn't have his own style. In Bittu Boss he copied Bittu of BBB, & in Fukrey he's talking like Aamir.
this guys is he 26 only.. lol