Song of the Week--Deepali-
Best Scene/ Character of the Week  Hafte ka Behtareen Manzar/Shaks
tulipdaisy
Video Mix of the Week--Deepali-
Best Scene of AsadJahapanaah Six Packs Scene of the Week--Kriti--
Avatar of the Week-Sunshine Girl
Best Scene of ZoyaAllah Miyah Whats Wrong With You Scene of the Week   Jyo_Ksg
Signatures of the Week-Sunshine Girl
Romantic Scene of the WeekMitwa Moment of the Week-Alina.
Kodak Moment of the Week-GodhuliLogon
AsYa Moment of the WeekNokjhok Moment of the Weektulipdaisy
Icons of the Week-Sunshine Girl
Funny Scene of the Week
Haftey ka Dilchasp Manzar
youth_showsfan
Social Message Of The Week-Jyo_Ksg
Sad Scene of the WeekHaftey ka Ghamgeen Manzar
MistiofMistz
Fan Fiction of the Week---Kriti--
Sibling Bonding Scene of the Week
Zingo-Hotty Scene of the Week
-Archi02
Villain of the Week-pancakes
Helpless Character of the WeekHaftey ka Majboor Shaksnits_viratholic
Short Story of the Week---Kriti--
Most Irritating Scene/Character of the Week     Haftey ka Namakool Shaks/Manzar-ElmoFuj-
Unpredictable scene of the Week-zan101
Costume of the WeekLibhas-e-HaftaArmu4eva
Dialogue/Shayari of the Week--.SapnokiRani-.
Shocker of the WeekHaftey ka Hairat Angez Manzarjamoshi2507
One Shot of the Week-Ankita.M
Blooper of the weekHaftey ki Ghaliyanjamoshi2507
Article/FB/Twitter of the Week-zan101
Prediction of the weekPaishan Goi of the WeekApurvaLovesARVI
Filler Scene of the WeekHaftey ki Khamiyaanan_k
Rating of the Week-tulipdaisy
Most Active Member of the WeekHaftey ka Chust ShaksJyo_Ksg
Most Active Topic of the WeekHaftey ka Mashoor MuddaSunshine Girl

Edited by Jyo_Ksg - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Posted: 10 years ago

Re Kabira Maan Ja 
(AsYa Marriage Celebration)

The week started with AsYa's dinner date where Asad had planned to confess his feelings & say ILU to Zoya.Tanveer who is hellbent on ruining this date comes up with a new plan and distracts AsYa on the pretext that someone came to attack her.

Tanveer later reveals to Asad that she is already married but the guy turned out to be a horrible person, drunkard & women beater so she was forced to leave him and run off...this news shocks Asad but he offers her all the help to keep her safe.Zoya later questions Asad about the dinner date & what was his plan...Asad continues to blabber and fails in confessing his feelings.A courier comes to Tanu which Zoya collects and finds her factory bills...zoya realises that Tanu's factory is functioning ell but Tanu has lied to all that its burnt down.To prove it Zoya orders some materials from the factory anonymously which Tanu collects in the nic of the time and hides in her room. Zoya persistent finds the parcel and exposes Tanu in front of all about her factory...Tanu comes up with a story that her business partner has taken over the factory.

Zoya then discovers lots of bills in Tanu's name and wants to prove all that Tanu is indeed the owner but fails as Tanu oversmarts her. The whole episode leaves Asad furious on Zoya and he makes her apologise to Tanveer. Zoya apologises but keeps an eye on Tanu when she peeps into her bedroom window when she trips & falls on Asad. 

AsYa share a mitwa moment where Asad comes close to kissing her. Zoya then finds out that Tanu's hands are not at all burnt and instead she is using fake burnt skin to fool everyone & decides to expose her.

Meanwhile Rasia tries different techniques to make Ayan  helpless . Using Haseena she illtreats, humiliates Nikhat and finally plans to make Nikhat spend a night with Imran in an isolated place in a lodge.

Best Scene

The best scene was Zoya tripping off the stool and falling on Asad where they shared a mitwa moment and close to kissing

The next was the continued dinner
date of Asya where they danced in each other's arms.

Best Character

This week belonged to Zoya. She kept a strict vigil on Tanu and clearly understood that Tanu is upto something and hiding a lot of things from all especially about her factory, her first husband and then faking about burnt hands.

Well yes with billo rani its getting too iritating. but this week best scene was dilshaad and asad's scene where he said he knows zoya isnt wrong and yes tannu has said lot of lies but then she should act maturely. the way he behaved showed that zoya is his part of family nbow. he wanted her like the way he wanted his wife. mature and responsible. the way he showed unsaid right on Zoya was definitely jahapanah scene of the week 😉

The best scene of Zoya this week has to be the moment when she tries to peep into Tanveer's room to find a clue against her and unfortunately Asad finds her and shouts at her shocking her and fortunately Zoya trips into his arms and then both on the floor..☺️ Good going Zoya keep doing such stuffs so that you always end up in Asad's safe arms ☺️ 😆

Keep Reading

Assalaam-u-laikum Qubool Wasion! 🤗🤗 This week, we got so less AsYa Moments  and all because of our dearest Billo Rani. 😡

The best Moment was when Asad was going to say I love You Zoya and his mobile rang.. disturbing their private moment! 😆 He had pulled her so close..☺️ Mitwa.. Ishq Pe Zor Nahiin 

So this week ek dhamaka happened . .one SBS/B sequence made all of us restless.. yeah that rolling on scenes .. When the episode aired the almost kiss scene made our pulse rate high .. Here comes the most passionate sensational kodak moment of the week .. 

This week's best Nok Jhok moment was the trip & catch scene followed by AsYa arguement. Zoya while keeping an eye on Tanveer is standing on a stool peeping into Tanveer's room when Asad catches her and his presence shocks her & she trips...ends up falling on him on the floor. What follows is a series of arguements where each of them questions the other and enter into a sweet nok jhonk arguement which is typical of AsYa

This week we have a tie because this week two scenes were extremely funny. 😆First scene which was funny is from the episode which was aired on Wednesday. Asad comes and ask zoya "ms. Farooqui aap kya kar rahi hai" 😆(asad when you knew what she is doing what was the need to ask?😆) and zoya answers "patang uda rahi hoon Mr. Khan aap bhi udayenge". 🤣When zoya ask "kya baat karni hai?" 😆asad says "yahan?"😆 and zoya replies saying "nahiin white house chalte hain".🤣 when asad says "aap janti hai hum ek doosere se kitne alag hai" and zoya replies "itne ki aap human hai or mien alien".🤣 Asad immediately replies "nahiin itne alag nahiin plate or chamach jitne alag".😆 Asad tries a lot to confess but sadly he fumbles a lot in between.😊Asad was about to confess when dilshaad comes, asad's expressions were hilarious and he was holding the plates in his hands was just a hilarious moment.🤣 The awkward moment between the three was enough to crack us😆. The second scene was the scene where badi b mixes "jamaal kota" in haseena and her sister's food and they keep running to bathroom. 🤣That scene makes you laugh by holding you stomach. 😆Also many people on forum made topic on this scene and were having fun discussing it.😃 Thus this can be called as the funny scene of the week.😃

Keep Reading

"You reap what you sow"

The Social Message this week stands true for wicked Razia Begum aka Momani. Razia is trying her best to torture innocent Nikkhat just to hook Ayaan with Humeira. 😡
She thinks torturing Nikkhat will indirectly torture Ayaan & she will then emotional blackmail hito marry Humeira. 😵 Well there is no doubt Humeira is very good for Ayaan but because of her mother she will not only loose Ayaan but also her relation with Nikkhat and family will be  spoiled when they come to know the truth about Razia. I know its not Humeira's fault but it will directly spoil her happiness as Ayaan will never accept her due to Razia and her sins.😭
I don't know if there is anymore chance left for Razia to refix what she has damaged, but still not too late before something really bad happens which will not only affect her, but will also be worst for Humeira.😒
So the above quote is not only true for the show but also for You guys out there, everything that happens to you is a result of your own actions. If you treat your friends like that, of course they drop you the same. Hence, be good people as You reap what you sow in this life.😉

Changes are taking place in various relationship. Mainly its about "trusting" the right person and having strong belief. Many truth come unfolding in-front of Zoya. Zoya couldn't believe her destiny. The person she's engaged too, having hard time trusting her against his friend Tanu. Just once can't he listen to her without making her feel hurt by his words every time. How much she can tolerate? Asad say his relationship with Zoya is real, but for Zoya it feels meaningless. Forgetting her self esteem Zoya ask forgiveness from Tanveer. She only done it for Asad otherwise she would never ask forgiveness.

If Zoya going through phase of seeking trust when Nikhat is blindly trusting wrong person who is deceiving her. Only Ayaan can feel his sister's pain. Her tears speak the volume of hurt. Imran isn't worth of the trust Nikhat have on him who can't raise his voice against his mother.

Slowly Zoya may discover Tanveer's truth may lead her to Imran's truth. She might be scold by Rashid's family, but Zoya can never see anyone in trouble and those who are connected to her Mr. Jahapana Six Pack.

Hi Everyone,

You know I'm back again with my stupid update.😊 For me this week was Sibling Bonding Week. And I think you guys will agree with me. We got to see so many lovely bro-sis scene. Hence it was hard to choose one.😕 Yet I tried my best to choose the right one. According to me this week's best Sibling Bonding Scene - Zingo - Hotty Scene was Ayan-Nikkhat-Imran scene of  May 27. 

This was one of the best bro-sis bonding scene in Qubool Hai.  When a angry Imran😡 came to Ayan's home and was scolding Nikkhat then Ayan was the first person to notice this. Imran was forcing his (rather then his ammi's) decision on her

Ayan stopped him. He argued with Imran for Nikkhat's happiness.

Only a brother can do this for his sis.👏 Ayan doesn't care for anyone when it comes to his little sis. I love him for that. He is indeed a very good brother and by supporting Nikkhat he proved that. When Imran wanted to stop him by saying that it's their own matter then he gave a fabulous replay to Imran. " aapki hone wali biwi se pahele ye meri bahen hai. Aur mai iski masumiot ka faida kisiko vi uthane nahi dunga" it was the best dialogue Ayan has ever said I'll give him 100 out of 100 for that. He knows that his sis is innocent and native. So he wants to protect her from all sorrow and wants her to be happy at any cost. That make him the best brother.🤗 The scene showed the deepness of their love. That's all for today. Next week I'll be again here with another lovely bond.

As I was bored with tanveer and this week she didn't do much so this villain of the week or should I say villains of the week are three shatain ki khalas Razia, Haseena and her sister and razia being the head.

Starting from the video of nikhat dancing in asad sangeet got release and haseena making a big deal out of it and Imran too supporting his mother.

Then next day haseena came and taunt nikhat about her so called shameful act and then also about her complexion now who will tell haseena looks don't matter maybe humera try to tell her and there razia stops her taking side of haseena instead of nikhat after all its her plan to make nikhat suffer so indirectly it will hurt ayaan and he will do is she says

Haseena tortured continue as she ask nikhat to pay her shopping bill and then ask her to make koftas but what did she plan with her sister that no matter what happen she will say they are bad. Only hassena and her sister can do that but it was good bari bi hear them and after that

And in last episode these ladies were on my nerves they took nikhat with them alone to fulfill haseena's some mannat and what did they do pretend that car broke down and send nikhat and Imran by road to fulfill their evil intention of trapping nikhat in that lower class motel

Keep Reading

Hello all.! 🤗
As seen, the week was full of Helpless Characters
.. 🤣
Asad helpless..he wants to say Zoya many things but is not able to. 😛
Zoya helpless..she wants Tannu's truth out but again is not able to do so yet.🤢
Ayaan helpless..poor soul..he is sandwiched between Razia Bi and Haseena Bi. 😡
Nikhat helpless..Same as her brother 🤣 Sandwiched between Haseena Bi and Imran..! 😡 
ohh..wait..
Tannu Lovers..
Tannu Helpless..now she is not able to play games what we say Dil Se..! 🤣 🤣

But.., on a serious note..the most suffering character of the week was Humeira..!! 😭

poor girl..she luvess Ayaan so much.! 
She made a sweater for him
..how sweet! 😊
But Ayaan was so rude..not his fault..this girl is so unlucky to have a mother like Razia..! 😭

She can't even get close to her would be Husband..! 🤢 

Humeira is so innocent..she always stands there for Nikhat also..God bless the child..! 😒 

Asalam-u-Alaikum Quboolians! 🤗 
This week it was no problem at all to decide who was the most irritating character or the scene ! Was easy as ABC this week! So without further ado, i present you,

The most Irritating Character: Tanveer aka Billo Rani.

Most Irritating Scene: Asad asking Zoya to say sorry to Tanveer.

Now because it was all Billo Rani's doing with crying and all the crap, she happens to win this title. Poor Zoya was made to say sorry for something that wasn't even her fault. 😔 

Now wasn't that irritating? Zoya saying sorry and that Tannu smirking her evil victory smirk. 🤢 

Asad and Zoya's missed Chumma...
 😃 😃 

OMG... can you imagine...????? 😲 😲  

it happen... Yas Asad Ahmed Khan was About to kiss Zoya Farooqi... ❤️ all AsYa  fans in laaa laa land...

Zoya's Akdu Khan lots his control for 5 seconds...  he was About to kiss Zoya... their lips were 2 or 3 mm away from each and other 😉 ☺️

it was a surprise to all fans..and unpredictable scene to see Angry Young man lost in churbuli Zoya's beauty... .

Good God ... koi Banda ..itna HOT kaise ho sakta hai..   Anything he wears..or DOESNT ... Asad just rocks it...!! In this formal wear... the man looks straight out of a poster of RAYMONDS ☺️

*gets a whack from the NL team* 😆  Ooops.. err.. sowwie.. i guess.. i gotta make it more Libas style 😉 ... so here we go..

i seriously love EVERYTHING that Nikhat wears... no matter the complexion ..the girl carries off.. all her Costumes ...to the PERFECTION ... 👍🏼

Keep Reading

Dialogue of the week

Zoya: Itne alag hai ki ap insaan aur mein alien hoon na
Asad: Bilkul sahi kaha apne
Zoya: confused and shocked
Asad: matlab hum human aur alien jaise alag nai, plate aur chamach jaise alag hai, jo ek dusre ko milte hai toh complete hota hai 

^Pic Credit-Siddhi (fb)

---> Haha. This was an awesome dialogue of the week because one, its very funny 😆 and then Asad himself tells that they complete each other 😳 They might be different but you must have heard na opposite attracts 😳 It's similar in AsYa's case. ☺️ They both have started liking each otherr only thing is 😔 both have an ego 😳 and pehle ap pehle ap kar rahe hai 😒 🤣Haha, and even noticed that it has become one of the favorites of many QHians. 😉

Hello Shello hai ji

Is anyone alive after what we saw today. I am sure we all are in a state of shock. No prizes for guessing the shocker of the week. Of course, it is the drop - catch - near miss kiss scene of today. 

I am still in a state of shock did not expect that they both will become so weak for a moment. Wish they had completed what they started. Well so here is the famous shocker of the week for you all to enjoy.

Haye how close they are just an inch apart. 😳I have been dead with shock for the major part of the day.

Well, there was not much to look for as far as bloopers were concerned. By far the episodes did not have any bloopers. Still I managed to get a couple. So there is a tie between the two.

The first one is where Najma pulls Tanveer by her hand and Zoya realizes that she did not cry in pain. 

Tanveer had burn injury on the left hand while Najma was pulling her with her right hand.

The second one is the missing mark on her neck. No one noticed that there was no mark there.

Article of the Week

Tanveer's truth to unfold in Qubool Hai?

Tanveer who is Asad's childhood friend entry brought big twist in to the serial..😈 Tanveer a vamp character which she has another name 'Billo rani' Billo is targeting Asad she wans to get married with Asad and she the one who is creating soo much misunderstanding between the couple.. but end of the day her deeds make AsYa more close.. 😆

is getting interested as Zoya is ready to start a battle against tricky Billo Rani who has been undetected by anyone but Miss Farooqui is getting clues against Tanveer. Zoya, who had been ignoring the evidences against Tanu has now become more alert and watchful.😳 Zoya has landed Tanveer into a trouble zone by catching all the loose ends of her.Tanu, who lied that her factory was burnt, had Asad's residence as her mailing address. This lie has landed her in problem as Zoya found some clues related to it which proves that the factory is working perfectly. Just to confirm about the factory, she ordered a kurti on line and challenges Tanu in front of all family members but again it was disliked by Asad. Lets hope for the best' 😃 😉

Vote : 460+    Comments : 640+  View :  31400+  Rating:

FaceBook Update

Forum32 

Have you seen our latest post? Happy Birthday Surbhi Jyoti  Zoya Farooqui of Qubool Hai http://bit.ly/19kTU1Y

63 likes    14 comments

Surbhi Jyoti who plays Zoya Farooqui is a lovely chirpy girl on the Serial Qubool Hai turned 26 years this 29th may... fans and Media celebrate her birthday in grand way...🥳

Keep Reading

Predication by my normal side:

So our BOND Zoya is all set to lift Tanveer's goody-two shoes face up! We saw she got fake burns.She is going to show it to Asad

I think:

OPTION1: Asad will see the marks, But Tanveer darling is CLEVER, she will have some marks already, and then Asad EMOTIONALLY-CHALLENGED KHAN will shout at Zoya:You wanted to balme Tanveer falsly"

OPTION 2😃:The packet of false marks will be changed, but Tanveer's arm will not have marks, Then she will give some lame excuse and case will be dismissed, But Asad will have a little doubt on Tanveer😃

Whatever it is, I know this is gonna be exciting for us!

Predication by my crazier side:

Zoya and Billo are playing RED-HAND..Zoya is checking Tanveer's hand to see if hers is More red than Tanveer or not😆

She got to know that Tanveer had more red hand than hers,  so rightfully Zoya is the WINNER, she needs to show that to Mr. Khan, so fair descision is made!🤣

Red Hand: A game where each other's hand is slapped, the one with the lightest Red colour Wins!🤣

This Filler of the week goes to two scenes both are of Haseena Bee...

1st

Haseena Bee insulting Nikhat sitting in Nikhat's house😲...first becasue of her dance video and then for her color...Haseena even starts matching teh shade card with her face and insults her...Ayaan comes and abt to say something Nikhat nods him not to say anything😭😭😭...

This appeared as a Filler as who can hear such an insult of their daughter at their place..How can one bear it at all???😲😲😲

2nd  

This one won the Most Irritating Crap of the Week  It was none other than KOFTA fiasco😡 when Dadi added Laxative in Haseena Bee's food...that was pathetic to watch as we can't see old crap in Qubool Hai🤢...It was given a  lot of screen space without any reason...Secondly it was offending as Good was acting Evil😲😲😲 together with that Haseena was a guest at their place and even the enemies are advised to be treated in the best possible way...

This week was mainly filled with overdose of Tanveer and very less AsYa moments with Asad still trying to confess his feelings.

Ratings :

7/10 ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ 

Keep Reading

By MisHumptyDumpty

Your Gift:

Your Gift:

By SmileyStar

Your Gift:

SS The night of the confrontation

Written By- ws12

Comments106

Views - 8035

Your Gift:

Asya FF-Love Like Oxygen

Written by - Sirit-of-Dead

Comments - 395

Views- 22186

Your Gift:

Keep Reading
Continued on Page 2

By 

Your Gift

By 

Your Gift

By -Zeenat-

Your Gift

By  .sio.angel.

Your Gift

By 

Your Gift

Asad and Zoya Be Intehaan VM {31st May Special}

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEXHQvlAYRofeature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

VM Made By :  Divya27

Your Gift

That's All,
Thank you for Reading

Hi Everyone,
Here's the 13th Edition of QH NL.
Hope your'll like it.
Big Thank you to the Volunteers and Congratulations to All the winners.

Regards,
~Qubool Express~

Edited by QuboolHai-NL - 10 years ago