Writers Corner: Books, Stories & Poems

On DevvivekAshNI's advice, am posting 1st time.

nolla thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello everyone, i have been reading surprising's work since sometime. And on the advice of  DevvivekAshNI, am posting my 1st writing here. i have written this Fiction by imagining Siddharth Shukla in it.

Your comments are most welcome.

Thank you in advance for your participation!

Divine personified

Today the 14th of May! Date today, it's been a year since I first saw you. Yes, I saw you for the first time! Strange, I will tell you this today! This day, I wasn't interested in you. It was the lady you were saving, that I was watching! For me, you were just like any other actor, who had no interest in the show, who will be there for a while and be replaced by someone else. I didn't have interest in you then. So I looked on the side for the 1st few seconds. She had come to compel me to watch her every day. And that's what I was doing that day!! Share her glory for once, after so many years of pain and all the tears she shed, she was happy.  And there I was, me her fan happy too. And I had cleared what I had to do that day in order to be free to be there with her. True, she was going to be on screen, but for me she was like next to me on my Sofa.

That day, I didn't even try to predict what the cvs had in mind! But they got me and that same day they brought someone to kill me. And that person was none other than the FAMOUS Yash

I just have a vague idea & image of how all this happened, but it happened. Hearing the music playing in the background, my heart pulling me back and the fact that you were saving the lady that I had been watching all these years;  I had to turn around and see what was going on! Little did I know what God had in store for me!

Transfixed to the spot I was. Because my eyes couldn't believe what I was looking at! I was in total disbelief!! In just half a second, I knew you, my heart recognized you, and I had no escape. I knew at that instant that you belonged to me. Yet I also knew that you don't! I can give you only one guarantee. That I will always love you no matter what!! So you better get used to that fact. As for me, my last breath belongs to you. Just for the reason that it's you who gave it to me. So how can I; a simple ordinary fan, take it away from you? I will be ungrateful to you & to God for the favor you have done to me till to date!

14th may, my world changed, I can't believe myself that it did! But you knew & it's you who did change my life forever after! I couldn't believe it, but you did it, how? You and your God know, but I, as a fan can tell the little I know and believe. Because for me, you are my life Yash !!  And my last breath will be yours. This breath, you gave it to me that same day! It's my duty to return it to you if it is my last one! I can never cheat out on my God, because to me, you are one of them!!!

How can I ever forget that day? It's as if it was just this morning. Yes my dear Yash, you walked into the lives of millions, me included. You captured my attention in less than seconds. You stole my heart then and I will add that, you conquered millions of hearts on that very day!  

Your entry in the show was outstanding and breathtaking. That day after your bravo act of saving our lady. The CM announced Mr. Amit Raj the new CS. This is the moment you swooped me from my feet. Because I saw at this very moment, a man full of confidence, determination, power, etc... But most of all, I was looking at a very handsome man, with strides that called for respect and attention. One cannot resist looking back if they met you. Yes, CS Amit Raj walked down that aisle but for me, it was you Yash who carried him. That's why I will say; yes Amit is there in the background due to the story. But you are the real person who gave him life and made us believe we are watching him! To me those footsteps were yours and I have never met Amit, him being a fictional character. So it is the man that I saw who compelled me to stay fixed on the screen and see more of him.

Watching you day by day I came to love everything about you. I realized then that God took his time in making you. In fact I think that he made you in his own look alike. Because that's the way you look, Godlike. I won't speculate on your physical features; because everyone can see that for themselves. All I will say is that, you inspire strength, protection, with a mixture of kindness and gentleness. Your strides are so graceful and call for respect. Yes; one look at you and one will always remember you.

And I think; that even God himself felt ashamed for creating such a person. To cover up one of his great creation, he made a fault on him. And that is the small twitch on the right side of your mouth. He thought that he has set everything right! But in the end he realized again that this twitch, turned out to be the most wonderful perfect default, he has ever created. He gave in, as he realized then that you are special and that he sent you to us as a blessing. To make him honor, Yash, you do it with grace and style. This way, you make proud your maker!!! And am sure he is happy and proud of his own creation.

When I say that I do believe God himself held his head in his hands with defeat. It is that he himself realized that he has just created one of his perfect imperfections on earth. Because it turned out to be the most perfect, bewitching, beautiful and warm smile one can ever come across on I will be realistic, I think on earth.

Your smile doesn't cost a dim, but when you smile it lightens up millions of hearts and brings brightness in the lives of many who cherish you! When you smile, you turn on all the lights around you. When you smile, you become magical; when you smile, time stops. The one who has seen that smile once, only lives just to see it. That smile of yours is, sparkling, soothing, reassuring, comforting and full of magic. It is one of the assets that God gave you. You spread happiness everywhere you go. So please keep smiling because you help many believe in life. On this, I will say that your smile is priceless.

Yes I was bewitched; mesmerized and got hooked by that smile. Even today, when I see it, it kills me. How can one be that dashing and touching like you? Well Mr. Yash, you are a very special person. I say this; for the fact that God did not only give you his look alike looks. He also made you a very great person. You are a man of people. Accessible, you speak from your heart.

When it comes to your eyes! They are the mirror of your heart. They show how pure you are. A special person like you, God had thought of everything. Your eyes speak for themselves. They assemble all the things that I have already mentioned in this writing. They are exactly like your smile; kind, perfect, bewitching, sparkling, mesmerizing, killing, soothing, reassuring, comforting, I have more than these to describe your eyes but let me stop there, as it might end up taking the whole writing to praise your eyes and smile. 

I have watched many of your interviews and that's why I came up with the fact that though you portray Amit, he is not far different from you. One has to be or feel the character's emotions to be able to represent them the way you do. What I love even more about you, is that you are true to yourself. And that is not given to everybody. We tend to pretend, but I came to see that not you on the contrary, you show who you are. I love you for that too.   

I am just a simple Fan who had a crush on her favorite actor!! I will not hide it as I have never done so. But I will speak on behalf of many fans of yours. Yes, Yash, you came into our lives, at the time when most of us were planning to leave BV. Were confused about the way the story was going. So many were disappointed with it. And here you came as an angel indeed.

Being a good person, with you, you brought along hope. When we had given up, you came and showed us that everything is gona be fine. You reassured us about being there for us. And we believed you. You kept your word till today.

With you around, there is that aura of peace. One feels at peace and safe in your presence. And on this I will say for myself. When I see you on screen, I feel at peace. I know that nothing can go wrong. I know that you will pull off the situation brilliantly. After a period of confusion, having you on the screen gave me the feeling that I had reached my destination. I didn't have to leave BV. Because I knew you were there.

When it comes to kindness, you have become the meaning of this word for many. Your kindness has no limits. Another thing God forgot was to limit your greatness. Having the most pure heart that's rare on earth, you care without limit, you love unconditionally. I saw your mischievousness; but man you do it with a good sense of humor. This comes from the heart too.   

Faith is something having you around, one can easily have in you. And about this, I have said it more than once in some writings that I have full faith in you. One can only have faith in you as with your big heart and your kindness, that's all that one can do. You have proved that to us, with your talent.

You have not only managed to portray Amit. You also gave us memories. Memories, we will cherish forever. These will remain our golden moments with you on and off the show. Dear Yash, your talent has spell bounded millions of us. Your way of acting is outstanding. You turned out to be our Greek God. The iconic actor of the small screen. But am dead sure you can do the same on the big screen and I wish to see you one day on that one too. You became the King of expressions. One can only love you and your work. God thought of everything where you are concerned. He even gave you the voice of command. Yet the way you use it, it makes many melt to hearing it. You know how to use it in each act and situation. I really cannot praise your name enough. But many already know your value and what you are worthy. For me, there never has or will ever be again another you, uniquely fashioned for such a time, or such a life as this. This uniqueness is also one of your best assets. 

Short story

From the screen there came that stern voice.  Stern it was, but a caring and concerned voice. Modulated in a way; that whoever heard it would be touched by its soothing sound. I was at the front then. I had forgotten about my lady in distress, I was pulled now towards the savior himself. I thought I was the only one conquered by him. Good God, he had captured the hearts of millions in those brief seconds. For records, this must have been one of those times. And the author of it was Yash. How can one single man have such an impact on a lot of people? The question had been raised, but had no interest to me; all I wanted to know is who is he?? This stranger I couldn't stop watching.

I asked myself the question, how can a simple man, win over so many hearts in just seconds?

The show ended and left me more troubled than I have never been. I watched the show again and again. Expecting to understand why I was restless for just a simple human being like me. And that too, I was just a fan of a show? I had just seen him today. Well, I had to shut down the TV and the computer, without getting the answers to my question. You are damn right, it was only one question. But it left a big mark on me that time.

When I saw you again, I was astounded, I looked at you, you said something, and at that very instant, my heart gave way. Since then I knew it will never be mine again. Because it indeed belonged only to you! I can hear that voice in any corner or anywhere. I will always remember and will be able to recognize it in millions of people. For one and simple reason, you stole my heart at that second. You became my hero. That's what I thought. Later on, it turned out different; I had a crush on you. Your caring without limit, your unconditional love, how long could I have resisted you. With that heart of yours, the smile, those eyes, you subtly stole my heart. And from then you hold mine in your safe hands.

Though, that day when you held out your hand, I feared to take it. Because deep in my heart, I thought that if I do take it, I will never let it go. So I didn't especially you being a stranger. Yet I had the feeling that you were no stranger. Noticing my confusion, you took mine in yours and to that I knew that you will never let go of mine. Since then, you have taught me to live, to laugh and most of all to breathe.

For this I will never say it enough thank you for the gifts you have given me, when you came into my life. I thank God for putting you on my way. I will never say it enough, thank you for allowing me to love you! And for giving me a chance to dream! I will never say it enough thank you for in your arms I found love, peace and protection! I will never praise your name enough, you are Divine personified!

I love you Yash.

May you always prosper, be happy, contented and do what you do best. That is acting! Stupefy the world and conquer as many hearts as you can. You deserve it, because you can only be loved!

Edited by nolla - 10 years ago