Ek Ghar Banaunga

Why written update thread locked ?

hateme2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Why written update thread being locked before 24 hours ?

Where is the rule ?

Is this forum different from other IF forum ?

Many posts are being deleted without informing TM.

Is it dictatorship within IF ?

External links are not allowed.

Video updates posted by Dhruvie, are IF links ?

I want reply, otherwise I will take up the matter with Admin.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hi,

Since most of our mods and viewbies are on a personal hiatus, allow me to reply to your queries.

Originally posted by: hateme2

Why written update thread being locked before 24 hours ? Generally, the WU thread is locked when the next WU thread has been stickied. It really depends on the mods. Sometimes its locked, sometimes its just unstickied. Being locked doesn't mean its a bad thing, its just to prevent people from commenting on old threads and bringing them up to clog the forum.

Where is the rule ? I believe the rules and regulations were posted earlier, but were pulled down or made into an important sticky topic. Let me get back to you on that one, if you give me some time.

Is this forum different from other IF forum ? No. This forum is very much the same, albeit a less active as this show is relatively new. New faces and its just begun, so the forum is rather cold. I am sure it will be brimming with activity very soon!

Many posts are being deleted without informing TM. Is that so? Well if you could PM me at least the names of the threads, I'd try and contact the GMs/admins/CMs when they get back. As far as I have been on EGB, I haven't noticed any threads being trashed. However, threads are general trashed if they break the IF rules, or if they are duplicate threads; such as duplicate WUs for episodes/SBS segments etc. 

Is it dictatorship within IF ? Nope! We all have the freedom of speech!

External links are not allowed. Articles from Telly Chakkar and Telly Tadka are not allowed; but you can paraphrase them and post the imp info from them. As far as I know, there's no rule against TOI or other articles.

Video updates posted by Dhruvie, are IF links ? Yes. Dhruvie is an official SuperVideobie for IF, and she has the authority to post links. All those links are solely her own.

I want reply, otherwise I will take up the matter with Admin. I hope my replies satisfied you. If you still feel the need to contact a higher admin, it is up to you

Cheers,

BP!
hateme2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: BalamPichkaari

Hi,

Since most of our mods and viewbies are on a personal hiatus, allow me to reply to your queries.

Cheers,

BP!

I am happy that somebody is there to answer.

Peace.
krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
😊

Feel free to drop me a PM if you have any issues and I'll try and help you in anyway I can, or direct you to the correct people. 😳