Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

Ekta Sharma loves married man Vikas Sethi

r07c thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 17 years ago

Vikas Sethi

Ekta Sharma

Funny thing called love

A tipsy Ekta Sharma confesses her love to a much-married Vikas Sethi at a birthday party

Sapana Patil Poojary

It may sound like a story straight out of one of the soap operas: a girl meets a guy at a party and is swept off her feet but is heartbroken when she realises that the guy is a married bloke. Only in this case, it isn't a piece of fiction.

If reports are to be believed, Ekta Sharma (presently seen in Risshton Ki Dor and Kavyanjali) is head over heels in love with Vikas Sethi (better known as Swayam in Kahiin To Hoga). The hitch: Vikas Sethi is a married man

A source informs that the two first met at Nausheen Ali Sardar's birthday party last month. "They hadn't ever interacted before that day. And Ekta didn't know anything about Vikas as a person except that he plays Swayam in Kahiin To Hoga. However she was always smitten by him. She watched his serials and always nurtured a soft spot. Nausheen's party was the time when she got to confess her feelings," the source says.

That night apparently Ekta was a little high on alcohol. An onlooker says: "At the party, Ekta was literally falling all over Vikas. She was so drunk that she kept following him wherever he went. In fact, that was when she told him that she loved him and wanted to marry him. The two then exchanged phone numbers."

But that wasn't the end of it. More drama unfolded. "What happened after that completely shocked Vikas. A few days later Ekta landed up at his house to confess her love. That was when she realised that he was married and was heartbroken. Vikas tired to pacify her and told her that they could be friends is she wanted. Ekta however refused saying that she couldn't look at him as just a friend. Actually Ekta is very childish. She doesn't realise what she does," the source says.

Not surprisingly, the actress denies the entire incident and even claims that she has nothing to do with Vikas. "I barely know him," she maintains.

However, Vikas unwittingly let the cat out of the bag. "She is a kid." he said. "She should understand that she shouldn't say such things." On probing further he confessed: "She said 'I like you', and I said, 'Cool'."

*  She is a kid... She should understand that she shouldn't say such things...... She said 'I like you', and I said, 'Cool'– Vikas Sethi

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tisshgna thumbnail
awww.......ekta... plz stop watching kekta's crap 🤢
Swapna-Mobile thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: tisshgna