dillvill thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
os    phir milenge
happy annivery balh(belated)...
priya sharma -  age 35 years  a very successful enteprenuer but lonely in life have no one in life whom she love.
ram kapoor - age 36 years a successful bussiness man.

its another saturday and have to go to office for some urgent work thought priya. sameer came for approval for the leave on monday to which i regected abruptly. later while leaving office priya heard sameer talking to his girlfriend and saying sorry baby i wont be able to take u to holiday on ur birthday wo khadus boss ne chutti nai di.
priya thought she and khadus later in evening priya saw herself in the mirror n was shocked to see the wrinkles on her face n thought though she have achieved all what she wanted to achieve but dont have any one to share her success n no one to love her remembring all this priya  accepted the leave application of sameer.
later that night neha called priya to inform her about the alumini taking place in their iim campus and ask her to join to the alumini.
priya decided to go for her alumini meet and during there she saw him... she saw ram she remember her first meet to ram there in campus he was in some hurry n due to that he collided with priya later ram helped priya to stand ask for apology and also brought ice pack n care her wound. gradually ram n priya became friends than best friends they have fallen for each other on the last day of course ram proposed priya to which priya replied this is not the age for commitement and said she dont have time for marrige so she dnt want any form of relation n ram accepted it gracefully and after saying to priya" i will be waiting for u all my life when u will get tired of ur success do luk back i will be standing there itself waiting for u."
present- both are sitting on the table rest all friends are on the dance floor dancing and both stealing glances of each other time to time. suddenly at same time we saw each other and then ram came to me and next to me.
ram- hey hi looking gud n how is ur life going on
priya- good quiet happy with the success which i have achieved
ram- if it is so then y r u sayng such thing by stealing ur eyes priya
priya finally broke- i m sorry ram cant u forgive me please
ram- i m nt askng for ur apology priya i m waiting priya for u to say yes to the marriage
priya- i love u ram yes i will marry u ram... i m sorry ... i love u

after 2 year ram priya together became raya n blessed with baby girl

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vironikajain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice nd very sweet OS..thank u
jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Short and sweet, nice OS
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice OS sweet & short RaYa's love is unconditinal loved that thing ... TFS ...