Posted: 10 years ago
BANDHAN

why i m punishing myself ram and pihu..i cant hurt them anymore..i cant see my princess in so much pain...priya goes near pihus bed and sits beside her ..she gently caresses her hair..pihu opens her little beautiful eyes in her little eyes there r so many question and fear of losing her papa again...the little angel can't imagine her life without her dad and mom... pihu puts her head on priya s lap and slowly asks... mama kya hum firse papa ko chod k chale jaiyenge her voice cracks... priya puts her hand above her head and says nji princess hum apki papa ko chod k kahi nhi jaiyenge..apke papa to humare zindegi han.. zindegi bina kya koi kabhi rehe sakta han kya? mama papa se thoda naraz the iss liya nanu k ghar aa gayie par mama aur princess abhi phirse papa k pas chale jaiynge...kyun ki mama ko aur pihu ko papa k bina bilkul bhi accha nhi lagta han..pihu happily gets up and sits beside priya and cutely asks sach bol rhi hona mama hum kya abhi papa k pas jaiyenge?? priya makes her sits on her lap and tugs her hair behind her ear and whisper han princess hum ghar jah rhi han papa k pas aab uth aur jaldise ready ho jao...pihu happily jump from the bed..and run towards nuts room for telling that she is leaving..priya shouts shamlke pihu... priya smile and gets up from the bed... so many question r roaming at her mind only ram can gives the answer..priya s packing is over..shipra shudir nuts and kartik standing in the hall room..holding pihus hand priya comes from her room..pihu is literally jumping and nonstop asking priya  several question...pihu hugs everyone... priya goes near shudir ji and hugs him...thank u papa... priya mumble... sudhir keeps his hand above her head and says...i m always beside you beta... dont worry everything will be fine...

ram is standing near the window..his study room door is slightly open... he is thinking about priya and esha... he is feeling very guilty... he hurts the woman who loves him the most... unknowingly he made a big mistake...entering in the KM pihu ask kk where is his papa...kk inform her that ram is in the study room... pihu running towards study room... priya is watching her angel from the behind.. without says anything she goes to her room... pihu slowly enters in the room and without making any noise she goes near ram... standing behind him... pihu excitedly shout "papa"..ram immedetly turns back and sees that her little angel is standing in front of him... a broad smile playing in her lips...ram knees in her level... pihu runs and hugs ram tightly...ram also holds her tightly... ram breaks the hug and stands...he lifted her in his arms and sits on the couch...
"baby aap papa ko bina bataya kyun chale gayi the...aap ko pata han papa apne princess ko kitna miss kiya??
"sorry papa agese kabhi bhi aap ko bina bole kahi nhi jaoungi"...
"princess app itne raak ko kiske shate aaiye hain...aur mama kaha hain...??
"mama k shate aaiye hun mama saiyed kamre main hogi"... pihu puts her little head on his broad chest and holds ram tightly..
"kya hun aa baby, sab thik han na"?
"han papa sab thik han..papa ek baat bolu... "
"han baby kyua hun aa han mama ne dant han apko??
"nhi papa mama ne kuch nhi bola, papa jab aap aur mama fight karte han na tab mujhe bohat dard lagta han"...
"nhi baby mama aur papa srif baat kar rhi the fight nhi...
"jhoot mat bolo papa mai aab badi ho gayi hun mujhe pata han aap log fight kar rhi the ... mujhe aap k aur mama k bina nhi rehena han...mujhe aap dono k shate rehena han"...
ram understands her insecurities..he holds her tightly and places several kiss on her hair...
"princess papa promise karta han ki pihu papa mama hamesha ek shate rehenge..kabhi bhi ek dusrese dur nhi rehenge...pihu to papa k rockstar han na papa apne rockstar k bina nhi rehe sakte han...ek baat batao aap aapne aur mama ne dinner kiya han?
"han papa maine kiya han nuts bua ne khelaya mujhe par mama nhi kiya...
"hmm to thik han chalo mama k pas jate han aur unko kuch khelate han...
pihu encircle her little hand around ram neck.. ram holds him carfully and gets up from the couch...

ram is carrying her in his arms..at first ram  calls banshi kaka and order the food.. then they go to green room... priya is sitting on the bed her back and head r resting on the head board...a pillow is lazily lying on her lap... ram steps into the room pihu is in his arms,,, he goes near the bed and stand beside priya... pihu gets down from ram arms and hug priyas neck... priya opens her eyes ...and puts her hands above her hand...ram is still standing near the bed... priya gives him space to sits on the bed...food arrives in their room..priya frowns looking at he food... ram order banshi kaka to keep the food on the table...
pihu tug her dupatta and tells "mama please kuch khalo baby ko bhuk lagi han... please mama"... baby mama ko bhuk nhi lagi han  agar lagi  hoti to mama khalete"..
".jhoot mat bolo mama mujhe pata han aap ko bhuk lagi han"...pihu starts to making puppy face..priya gives up and gets up from bed..ram is looking her wife and daughter longingly...priya takes some food and comes near the bed..she knows very well that ram does not eat anything... pihu in from that she is going to kk room she will sleep there...
priya sits beside him... ram is looking at the floor...
"baby papa ko bolo jab tak papa nhi kahenge mama bhi kuch nhi kahenge"...
ram looks at her..." baby mama ko bol do ki papa khana kha liya han"...
"baby papa ko kaho ki jhoot bolna bandh karne k liya aur a bhi kehe do ki mujhe pata han subhase kuch nhi khaya han"..." thik han agar apke papa meri shate nhi kha rahi han to mai bhi nhi kha rhi hun".. when priya tries to gets up from bed ram holds her hand says "
"baby mama ko boldo agar mama khud khelayaegi to papa khahegi"...priya smile and again sits beside him... she takes small bites and holds it in front oh his mouth...ram takes the bites and he also  feed her... both of them finished their dinner...

priya locks the door and goes to changing room... ram standing near the window... priya comes from the washroom and goes near him... she puts her hand on his shoulder ram turns back...ram holds her hand both r moving towards the bed... ram is sitting on the bed and priya is standing in front of him... he gently caresses her tummy...priya is looking at him with love...ram raises his hand and looks at her eyes..."i m sorry priya" i m really sorry... maine tumeh bohat hurt kiya... priya puts her finger on his lips and says sshee ram.. "please sorry mat boliya..i m sorry mujhe apne pyaar par vharosa karna chaheya tha...maine galti ki pura baat jane bina itna sab kuch aap ko kehe diya... "
"nhi priya tumne koi galti nhi kiya agar mai tumare jagha hoti to aise hi react karte... par trust me priya jo tum soch rhi ho aisa kuch bhi nhi han... priya first crush aur first love mai bohat farak han...esha meri first crush tha meri first love nhi maine agar kisiko bhi kabhi apni puri dil aur maanse chaha han wo tum ho, tum meri pehle pyaar ho meri zindegi ho... tumne mujhe dunniya ki wo har ek kushya di han jo mai kabhi sapne mai bhi nahi socha tha... mai dar gayi thi priya ya soch k ki agar mujhe kuch ho gaya to tum pihu aur ya chota sa baby kaise jiogi... jab mujhe meri company k accountant k death k bade mai pata chala to mai ghabra gayi mujhe laga ki hum jo age main ya age mai kya baby phirse lena thik han tumare health k liya?? iss liya maine uss din vikram se kaha ki saiyed baby k planing nhi karna chahe ya tha..trust me priya maine kuch bhi mean nhi karke kaha... ssshhh ram... mujhe aur kuch nhi shunna han... i m sorry ki main apne pyaar pe shak kiya... ram hides her face in her tummy and encircle his hand around her waist... priya digs her finger into his thick hair...

if u like it than plz leave ur comment and hit the like button...
Awww its so sweet ...😊
raya's relation is something very spcl... ❀️
n this os depicts that...
pihu is truly a rock-star...πŸ‘
i was expecting something like this from cv's
Janu ye os bada achha laga
muahhh
πŸ₯³
Edited by 123fiza1 - 10 years ago
Amazinggg... Raya rocks 4ever..tht proved ur os :-)
It's emotional but beautiful, I always think that baat karne se hi baat sulajhti hain, I wanted RaYa to talk and in yesterday's episode and even in ur OS that happened, we can't doubt on RaYa's love nor do they doubt, and that proved, I enjoyed this OS, I think u should write more often like this one πŸ‘
Touchy ..
really good...loved it
lovely...  thr  emotions r well portrayed  😳
Darling its so beautifull...loved every emotions in it nd the way u have solved this issue by making them talk to each other.. πŸ‘ ❀️
Thank u for this OSEdited by vironikajain - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Sharmirayanz

Amazinggg... Raya rocks 4ever..tht proved ur os :-)
thanks yaar😊
Jaanuuu os likha aur bataya nahi...uhu uhu uhu...
Superb superb superb os
Simply smashing one
Very cool
Aur chahiye ...next part do na...jaanuu
Awww its so sweet ...😊
raya's relation is something very spcl... ❀️
n this os depicts that...
pihu is truly a rock-star...πŸ‘
i was expecting something like this from cv's
Janu ye os bada achha laga
muahhh