Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

To all fellow Taareyians... At least peak in!!!

Divya_D3_Taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
This post is related to Taani and Taarey, so I request all people who are against them, as long as you do not bash, you are welcome to comment on my post, otherwise please refrain from doing so...🤓

I very well understand that we TR fans are upset because of the way Taani is being shown in the show. She was not shown properly in today's episode also. Just the same monotonous scene of their almost hug and then the hard realisation that they are no more together.To add more fuel to the fire, she was also not shown in the mega challenge episode too. It is a fact that we Taareyians are hell annoyed with CV's for not giving them proper screen space, specially after the breakup.

But what we need to remember is that the characters of Taani and Rey need the support of fans like us, otherwise D3 will be a total flop show. All I can say is the sole culprit for such a mess is the the messing up of the tracks, which has not only left us Taarey fans, but also Swaron fans upset.

I will not force my opinion on anyone, but I will just say that please do not give up on the Taarey. They are a couple, who are not only made for each other, but for fans like us too, who take out 30 minutes of their time to see and appreciate the love for each other. If you want skip the episodes, skip them but please do not entirely give up on them. They need our support to sustain. 

Guys, just take a deep breathe and be patient. Who knows, it might be better the next time!!!😉
Edited by Divya_D3_Taarey - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Rambler- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice post dear. Hats off to your spirit. Hope what you say comes true.
PS: After reading your post i have calmed down a little bit.
Edited by neha23 - 10 years ago
peraltagasm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice post di! Nice to see that someone is being positive! But I just cannot be positive right now! I won't say anything further warna I'll ruin your post by negativity! 

Hope what you are saying comes true! aapke muh me ghee shakkar!! :P :P

P.S.- I'll supprt TR no matter what but I definitely will not support CV's in what they have been doing from the past almost six months now!! 
sreeja_rox thumbnail
for how long should we pinn to the show hoping for a proper TR track...everyday from the past few months we watch the show hoping for TR and we end up seeing the other crap thing's of the show which i am least interested in... why such injustice only to TR fan's????
neha102 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice post but i dnt think so we will get proper taani track till the end of d3...n i have gave up the show already cz cv's r making taarey no actually taani fans fool...hate cv's fr dat...no more d3 fr me... n sorry fr this rude cmnt bt cv's r dng wrng to us...Edited by neha102 - 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: neha23

Nice post dear. Hats off to your spirit. Hope what you say comes true.

PS: After reading your post i have calmed down a little bit.

Thank you so much, I am happy that you are feeling better. But please do not give up on them!!! They need us!!!😊😊
This content was originally posted by: Shivangi_Taarey

Nice post di! Nice to see that someone is being positive! But I just cannot be positive right now! I won't say anything further warna I'll ruin your post by negativity! 

Hope what you are saying comes true! aapke muh me ghee shakkar!! :P :P

P.S.- I'll supprt TR no matter what but I definitely will not support CV's in what they have been doing from the past almost six months now!! 

Thank you so much!! As I said, I will not force my opinion, But please do not give up on them!!! They need us!!!😊😊
This content was originally posted by: sreeja_rox

for how long should we pinn to the show hoping for a proper TR track...everyday from the past few months we watch the show hoping for TR and we end up seeing the other crap thing's of the show which i am least interested in... why such injustice only to TR fan's????

I totally understand your frustration. It is purely your opinion and I totally respect it. But please do not give up on them!!! They need us!!!😊😊
This content was originally posted by: Shivanee28

Well needed post. Agree

Thank you so much. But please do not give up on them!!! They need us!!!😊😊
viniVDlover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
great post dear
hatts off to ur positive spirit
but meine ab bhi ye show dekh rahi hoon only for tr