Maharana Pratap Help Desk [All Queries HERE] - Page 11

Posted: 8 years ago
What episode did JB return on? Pls answer! :))
Has DB improve? Is she positive now?😕😆
Edited by DazzilerDizzy - 8 years ago

i read on the forum that faisal, roshni, vishal and jannat will be back. i dont follow the show anymore but i dont want to miss their comeback. did they air their episodes already. if yes, what date was it?

Originally posted by Aradhana87

i read on the forum that faisal, roshni, vishal and jannat will be back. i dont follow the show anymore but i dont want to miss their comeback. did they air their episodes already. if yes, what date was it?

No, it hasn't aired yet. It might come in a day or two (hopefully)
Originally posted by Aradhana87

i dont think they shot for the serial i think it was for independence day promo shoot
hi i have been an on n off viewer of the show... during the chittod sankat track i heard rani dheerbai promise maan that she wld not let anything happen to her n her unborn child... wanted to know wen did maan get married as in around which epi??
Can you please tell me where I can download the leap theme song for Ajodbe and Pratap.