New jodi-sanaya and mohit malhotra

Posted: 10 years ago
How is this jodi guys just tell me honestly,i love his smile n he is a good actor also n he looks good with sanaya..
Hit like if you also like him ,sanaya and mohit smile is too cute...

Very nice but I donot think you will see him on tv in the near future .. He has had a personal tragedy in his life and cannot devote full time to tv ...
honestly at this moment koi bhi aur chalega yar,but plzzz remove that FK
no he is not a actor..actually I dnt knw...I saw him on star plus hosting dancing supersta..I dnt like him dere..
he is a good actor n i saw him khtv and like him too...
anybody who can act adn dance well.
here i awas worried about her previous costars not dancing
and in CC it has come down to acting 😭
Mohit Malhotra is an excellent actor. I saw him for the first time in KHTV and he is brilliant and would be perfect opposite Sanaya. I don't know anything about the personal tragedy in his life but i wish him all the best. If he is available he would be the best choice.
Originally posted by jaya100

Mohit Malhotra is an excellent actor. I saw him for the first time in KHTV and he is brilliant and would be perfect opposite Sanaya. I don't know anything about the personal tragedy in his life but i wish him all the best. If he is available he would be the best choice.

He lost his father recently and what I have heard is has to be in delhi to take care of his family business, I maybe wrong though ... But yeah he will be a good choice. 
Originally posted by jaya100

well i will take ur words as a gospel of truth in measuring talent.. so hell yah!

at this time if ic an get rid of F--K i will take any1 who can act and look decent enough!!