Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Javeria3991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Lovely epilogue.
Like the banner.πŸ‘
Arnav and Khushi are living a blissful life, not only them it include Akash and Payal, Anjali and her daughter as well. 
Everyone is happy. I am happy for Arnav who found peace and heaven again after the tragic death if his mother which left him in dark. And Khushi help arnav taking him out of the darkness into bright life of life. Same is with arnav he replace very bad memory and past with a beautiful one.
A perfect end of their story. πŸ˜³
Awesome story πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by Javeria3991 - 10 years ago
opsyellow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
beautiful ending for a beautiful story. sorry for not being a regular readerπŸ˜ƒ
Miss.Zaidi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
that was a nice story πŸ‘ i liked it !! .. lol they met salmaan khan πŸ˜ƒ .. good job **thumbs up**

vananda sagar ,,, thnx fr suggestion 😊
kavyanjali08 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awsommm truly an amazing ending...i m gonna miss dis story!!!
SPraba thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OH MINTS THAT WAS AN ABSOLUTELY PERFECT EPILOGUE. LOVED IT. AM GOING TO MISS IT LOADS. BUT STILL THANK U SO MUCH FOR ENTERTAINING US WITH SUCH A LOVELY STORY. WE GOT TO SEE ARNAVS REDEMPTION THROUGH THIS STORY AND IT WAS A SOLACE AS WE DID NOT GET TO SEE SUCH A THING HAPPEN IN REAL IPK.
COMING BACK TO YOU, I LOVE U AS AS WELL AND OUR FRIENDSHIP WILL CONTINUE TO BLOOM THROUGH MANY YEARS TO COME. U TAKE CARE OF YOUR SELF. THE SURGERY WILL ALL BE GOOD AND TAKE GOOD REST. WE NEED A FIT AND FINE MINTS EARLY NEXT YEAR OR EVEN BEFORE THAT. GOD BLESS. πŸ˜› WILL SCRAP YOU OR KEEP IN TOUCH THRU VANDANA TO GET TABS ON YOUR HEALTH.
diyadivya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wonderful epi
loved it
Arshix144 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ah what a picture perfect epilogue to a beautiful journey! I don't think anyone could have asked for a better ending!
You definitely showcased an equation that has grown by leaps and bounds within the span of three years yet that ideal heart warming relationship is well and truly there with Arnav treating his wife as a precious gem, he hasn't left any opportunity to show his love and passion to her. She has been just as loving to him. You definitely tied up the whole story neatly and took us through a journey of this IDEAL future that the whole Raizada parivaar have landed in. Giving ample scope to Anjali's character and portraying her in a much better light than the actual show.

Thank you again for sharing this with us, thank you for covering redemption exactly as it should have been, infact you did more than that! You weaved such a heart warming journey that one can't help but appreciate! 

PS. All the very best for your surgey, our thoughts are prayers will be with you!πŸ€—
Prasanthi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
A beautiful ending to this awesome journey of Arnav and Khushi. Loved and enjoyed reading the story. Thank you for writing and sharing it with us. All the very best to you. Take care.
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
That was a wonderful ending.. Not an ending but a new start for ArHi along with their baby.. ❀️ So happy that all of them have settled well in their life..