Pavitra Rishta

arvi, arvi and arvi

Posted: 10 years ago

Yayy!! I am soo happy today! That beautiful hug and their confession to each other! Awww... Finally purvi admitted that she still loves arjun! I lovd todays episode! Arvi reunion is nearer!!!!!! :D

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arvifanalways thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ARVI hug was treat to watch. Otherwise for the past few months this show was maha boring...ARVI ALL THE WAY!!! Edited by arvifanalways - 10 years ago
pallavi25 thumbnail
Yes, we are getting there...soon Onir's truth will be exposed and then ArVi can reunite, alongwith little Pari! 😃
AsYa_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

It was such an adorable hug!!! I kept on replaying the scene and it was just an amazing hug!

blueocean_787 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I'm madly in love with Arvi.
It was so beautiful when purvi was telling herself," Purvi, stop thinking about arjun again and again". That means though they din't show us, even purvi used to have 'arjun thoughts' 😳
arvifan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Arvi forever... <3 yayy arvi reunion is near...want arvi back 😳
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
agree..i guess poorvi will find turth abt onir soon..wating for union of arvi...
-purvideshmukh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
the scene was so romantici loves the BG music of arvi which was played during the magical hug❤️ Edited by CID_sanju - 10 years ago
MissMona thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rithvikasha

Yayy!! I am soo happy today! That beautiful hug and their confession to each other! Awww... Finally purvi admitted that she still loves arjun! I lovd todays episode! Arvi reunion is nearer!!!!!! :D

incest.