Jeannie aur Juju

New IF Article:Neha Mehta thanks all her fans

Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/14937-neha-mehta-thanks-all-her-fans-for-loving-jeannie-aur-juju.htm

Neha Mehta who has barely entered Jeannie Aur Juju on SAB TV as Jia a month back is overwhelmed with the response that she is getting for the show and she can't stop raving about it.

Shares Neha Mehta with Tellybuzz , "It's been a wonderful journey from last one month and the ambience on the sets is quite cordial. I love shooting every little bit of each scene. However, the best thing that any actor cherishes is when they get enormous fans to appreciate their work."

She further adds, "I would like to share a very cute incident few weeks back when a very small girl, hardly two years old came on the set of Jeannie and Juju. The way she was reciting the dialogues and the actions I felt she can do better than me. So many kids come on our sets and imitate us, say dialogues and we really love it. Mails, gifts, and lots ofappreciation is what I believe for any actor is the best gift one can get."

About any other plans, Neha says, "I would say that at this point of time I love every bit ofJeannie Aur Juju. I would like to thank each and every one for loving and appreciating our work. It is priceless."

plzzz do comment 

😳😳

Edited by Ani_p - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
welcum n i reali hpe she continues to be in jaj dnt want her to go.
Dr.Fear thumbnail
@ ani_p : thank u for sharing n yes i will comment