Ghar Ghar key random musings!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Salaam Namaste People!

I don't know if it is just me, but I seriously think something is off with Gautam and his parents. We can figure out that his parents are not exactly the best people in the world but I have a feeling that even Gautam is hiding something. Call it intuition or what, I don't know. But something is off, nahi toh shaadi kaise tootegi?

The precap did foreshadow Akash and Poonam's wedding, since the Bhaiiya-Bhabhi loved them as a jodi. It would be interesting to see how does Gautam-Poonam's wedding break and how does Akash step into his shoes.

Feel free to comment and discuss!

Cheers,

-BP!
I dnt thnk Gautum is hiding anything in particular! He is well aware abt his parents nd probably fears that any delay wud jst mess up things b/w him nd Poonam . As for his parents they definitely seem to b strange characters, probably expecting a handsome dowry or something !
Hey 😊 
I don't think Gautam is hiding anything at all. I believe that it would be his parents, the sole cause behind their broken alliance. As we already know, they are expecting a handful of dowry from Poonam's parents😑 and on top of that, the way Gautam's mom was eyeing Poonam's jeans in todays episode, I am sure they will end up insulting Poonam on the day of marriage and Aakash would marry her for ijjat n stuff.. but thanks for posting your thoughts πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by BalamPichkaari

Salaam Namaste People!

I don't know if it is just me, but I seriously think something is off with Gautam and his parents. We can figure out that his parents are not exactly the best people in the world but I have a feeling that even Gautam is hiding something. Call it intuition or what, I don't know. But something is off, nahi toh shaadi kaise tootegi?

The precap did foreshadow Akash and Poonam's wedding, since the Bhaiiya-Bhabhi loved them as a jodi. It would be interesting to see how does Gautam-Poonam's wedding break and how does Akash step into his shoes.

Feel free to comment and discuss!

Cheers,

-BP!

Yes I too feel that way ... 
Gautam , though not as vulgar as his parents , seem to have an element of meanness ( if I may call it so πŸ˜‰ ) in him ... 
Can't say if / at all he is hiding something behind his polished veneer - that only time will reveal ... but d stern faces he makes whenever d name 'Aakaashji' comes up , gives me a feeling that he is a bit of d jealous type - if not anything else πŸ˜› ... 
n then d way he keeps making excuses for his cunning n clownish family tells me that he is actually ashamed of them ... n somehow I can't really trust a person who is not comfortable about his own background ...
The family is Hilariously n glaringly Grotesque  , but Gautam , at this monent comes through as subtly mean πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
Only my POV  ... don't mean to hurt any feeling πŸ˜³