ShasthaaPriyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
What an amazing episode!! the reyam dance performance came as a surprise.A pleasant one.Glad to see that Cv's have not forgotten sharon's asthama track.Sharon remembering her past moments with swayam was a good one.Her telling to herself that however far she goes from him she'll always be connected to him by heart had me wishing that she had told the same to him. But nevertheless this is the third time she has accepted her feelings.hopefully she will confess to swayam soon as rey and swayam will be back to becoming friends from the precap.😊 
Now coming to the gang they were amazing today with their attempts to make proper reyam's friendship and them thanking taani was sweet.
Coming to taani and taarey. I am so happy today.We got to know how taani is feeling about the break-up and we also saw rey's pain and his attempts to control himself.So happy to see the old strong taani back.The way she spoke to rey and decided to take her own decisions was good and what we expected.Glad to see that the gang is good to her.Never expected to see them being bad to her, but still.She handled everything pretty well today.Be it being indifferent to rey or back to being strong and doing all that for the dance team.Explaining to them everything,etc.All this while rey was continuously observing her and we can see that his efforts are not going waste. He too can see that hence he was smiling.
 We finally got our old taani back and this is just the beginning.😊
Looking forward to reyam patch-up from the precap and sharon standing up for swayam. It was good start to the week, hopefully the tracks will be much better in the future.
πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ
 reyam dance was superb as always.πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
P.S. Superb acting Vrinda dii. Kudos to you.πŸ‘
Edited by lovevrimar - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iheartVD thumbnail
yup today's episode on a whole was gud n i m not dissapointed as a taarey n taani fan😊...hope CV'S focus more on taani's individuality !πŸ˜• lukin forward to tmrw's episodeπŸ˜ƒ
ShasthaaPriyaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: iheartd3

yup today's episode on a whole was gud n i m not dissapointed as a taarey n taani fan😊...hope CV'S focus more on taani's individuality !πŸ˜• lukin forward to tmrw's episodeπŸ˜ƒ

Be positive dear. I think the cv's have started giving importance to taani. Hopefully they will continue it.😊😊
patie thumbnail
Finally some focus on taani m happy luvd chotusa TR scene today😳

n ya she handled everything pretty well ... finally she is getting suffiecient screenspace

atleast things r going gud btwn gang and taani and m happy wid it

n ya luvd reyam's performance 😊
Edited by patie - 10 years ago
.StarDust. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Finally..Focus on Taani!! Happy for that...😳
Nice post!! πŸ˜›
...Natasha... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely post
And yes today episode was amazing, Reyam dance was outstanding.
Finally Taani is back with a bang lol. Im so happy to see her making her own decision and she smile again, that was beautiful. Hope she keep smiling. Aww Rey asking for.control was so sad and when he see his Taani taking control he look so proud lol. Cute Taarey little snap at each other... Can't wait to see more
ShasthaaPriyaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ish_taarey

Finally..Focus on Taani!! Happy for that...😳
Nice post!! πŸ˜›

Thank you.😊😊
sami_sns thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
nice episode Reyam dance is very highlight one and unexpected.When i was going on screen i was like aww.. both are perfect in that dance performance.Hope reyam ke beech sab teek hojaye.
sweetbutbroken thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
nice post... reyam performance was a big surprise but definitely the highlight of the episode 
ShasthaaPriyaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: u-me-aur-D3

nice post... reyam performance was a big surprise but definitely the highlight of the episode 

Thank you and ya what you said is true.Reyam dance was the highlight of today's episode.😊😊