Amrita Mukherjee's "sweet gesture" on the sets

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago

Amrita Mukherjee's "sweet gesture" on the sets of Bade Achhe after winning the Best Child Artiste at the Tellys

Amrita Mukherjee is one cute and cuddly kid on Indian Television. She is seen as the lovely daughter, Pihu, of one of the favourite on-screen jodis, Priya (Sakshi Tanwar) and Ram (Ram) Kapoor in Sony TV's Bade Achhe Lagte Hain (Balaji Telefilms).

Her sweet voice and cute dialogues bring a smile on one's lips. She is a complete charmer and one cannot take their eyes off from this cutie pie.

And Amrita, for her astounding performance as Pihu, won the Best Child Artiste (Female)- award at the Twelfth Indian Telly Awards.

Let's see what she has to say on her victory, "Thanks you so much. I am very happy that I won an award. I would thank my mom and dad, Sakshi maa'm and Ram uncle."

We also heard that the little one brought sweets for everyone on the sets and she distributed 'one piece' each. The little talent gave clear commands that everyone will get only one piece.

And when Ram asked for two pieces, given his size, she refused to give and said, "Sab ko ek hi milega…rest I will take home."

We must say kids are indeed very innocent and so is Amrita.

Watch Twelfth Indian Telly Awards on Colors on 25 May at 9pm