~Debate~ Kya Hoga Nimmo Ka Vs Kasam Se - Page 2

Posted: 17 years ago
What a battle !!!!!!!!!! Phew !!!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜‰ It was hard for us to decide whether the KA fans or Nimmo fans did a better job defending their favourite show.But i must say every body felt very passionate about their choices!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ 

Here now i am excited to annouce the winner and begin another battle!! winner is Kya Hoga Nimmo Ka !!!

VS

& ; ;nbs p;  Kasam Se.

Yes this is the same very popular cuddles, Ram Kapoor ka show.The older classy man and the love of his life Bani !!

The similarity between the two shows is this is another one of our Ekta Kapoor show with the lead star being a handsome hunk , young and charming Ejaz for KHNK and Ram Kapoor the suave and sophisticated man for KS.

The difference being KHNK is a light comedy while KS is a heavy duty drama !! Nimmo comes on Star One while Kasam Se is one of the best shows of Zee !!

Now we are asking all the television buffs once again to step into the court and advocate for what show they think is better.  You are the advocate and you give the proof for why you side with one show over the other.  Plot, actors, channel, chaska meter ratings, trps, etc etc - use anything you want in your serial's defense πŸ˜‰

What's your choice - Nimmo or Kasam Se?  Get ready to defend your favourite show !!πŸ˜‰ Best of Luck !!πŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by Aparna_BD - 17 years ago
honey kasam se comes on ZEE not SONY. and kasam se is the best serial in the world . and i think it is slightly betta than nimo bcoz of the hunk ram kapoor and prachi and their excellent screen chemistry. so it's KASAM SE.
Originally posted by live_life

honey kasam se comes on ZEE not SONY. and kasam se is the best serial in the world . and i think it is slightly betta than nimo bcoz of the hunk ram kapoor and prachi and their excellent screen chemistry. so it's KASAM SE.

Yes sugar thats my fav show too . Thx for pointing out the gross error !!πŸ˜‰
Edited by Aparna_BD - 17 years ago
i like both!!!!

however if i had to choose between the two, i would pick ks because bani and jai jodi simply rocks!!!
and the love and affection that is shown between the 3 sisters is Fantastic!!!

khnk is really good too, i simply adore kunal and nimmo!
Edited by xsimzxchickx - 17 years ago
khnk is best because khnk is very diffrent form kasam se because kasam sa is rona dona and khnk is funny and go so

khnk is the best best best best best best best best best of all 😳

Firstly a big congrats to KHNK and its fans πŸ‘

I like both of them but lets see...

KHNK is a light comedy with equal amount of intresting and gripping drama and romance in it. KHNK is steadily improving performance wise and story wise and recently the humur is also back in the serial.

KHNK has many many reasons in its favor, the main one being that it has the hot hunk and the dream man of millions, Eijaz Khan in it (❀️).

What makes KHNK the best is its uniqueness. Kasam se though being a great drama, is like a regular telly soap while KHNK has a big amount of freshness in it that makes it better than all other soaps.

It is also full of great and experienced actors like dara singh, dolly thakore, bharti ji and navneet nishan in it. The entry if a new sweet girl has only added to the charm of the serial and now it is better than ever!

I agree that Kasam se has better TRPs but actually the channel is to be blamed for that. KHNK airs on Star One, a relatively new channel while KS is aired on Zee TV, a channel that has been going on for years. Also many people don't get star one yet so TRPs would be an unfair way to compare both the serials.

Kasam se is a great serial too but given a choice, I choose 'Kya Hoga Nimmo Ka' any day 😊

Naina

Edited by Virgo_Stars - 17 years ago
KS Plus Points

• Excellent Chemistry between Ram and Prachi - wow, they are rocking pair as Mr. and Mrs Walia.
  • One story Ekta has not ruined - stays on track and each character gets scope.
  • No story is left unfinished, each track is over and moving smoothly.
  • The songs -- Jiya Dhaka Jaye and others are amusing to the ear.
  • Excellent Performances from the entire cast - well rounded cast. Ram, Prachi and Ashwini always give great performances but everyone gives great performances... -- including Pukshar and even PiaπŸ˜†
  • The story is not dragging at allπŸ˜ƒ
  KS Minus Pts

• Pia's overacting - which happens not so often
  • Roshni's stupid bakwas sometimes in the soap...

Kya Hoga Nimmo Ka?

Plus Points

• Eijaz Khan.-- Eijoo makes the show loveable and make you sit throught the entire episode only because he is there😳

Minus Pts

• No chemistry between the lead pair - Eijaz - Sanjeeda have .00000 chemistry. There is no chemistry, you think they were brother-sisters in real life😳
  • No story - one track on Nimmo, Kunal, Nats and Vic is dragging on and on.. I mean, jeez move on
  • Unfinished tracks - Many characters appear and disappear in the entire show.. - ex: Nikki, who wanted to Kill Nimmo?? etc
  • Corny Humor - the humor was good before but now, even the humor bores you..
  • Acting - besides Eijaz Khan and maybe in once ina ahwhile - Jen who plays Nats give a good performance , otherwise no one of them can act , Nimmo is like 1/10 in acting skills.. and the way they show Nimmo, NO one dresses that way..
  • Illogical story - the love angle between Kunal and Nimmo
  • Horrible tuning of songs - why sing Kal Ho Na Ho? Who cares, l

For me, KS rules my heart and my brain. For once, it's a story I can relate to happening in real life, plus performances from Ram and Prachi thrill your heart. KS gets a 10/10 from me, and even on Telly Chaska, it gets that as welll😳 and the only reason I watch Kya Hoga Nimmo Ka is Eijaz Khan, because I think he 's a good actor whom I feel is wasted in Kya Hoga Nimmo Ka😳

Jenny
Edited by jenny1000 - 17 years ago
KHNK anyday!!! 😊 ... I luv this show...nd my vote goes for KHNK... 😊
KS is the best show so far, I must say Jai Walia is the strongest role in the show. KS telling us a story of love and hatrate at same time which make us smile and sad . Bani the patient woman, is the lady that i infact no one has seen before in any show. I vote for KS KS , but i want to say I like KHNK too, i regularly watch it because of Ejaz , he is playing a cute role in the show. 😳
KS Bani and Jai needless to say nemore πŸ˜‰