cdesai12 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

And then God made Eve! It changed the face of the planet and most definitely Adam's life!! Man has since then been puzzled with everything that has got anything to do with Eve. Adam has always been completely bewildered by this mysterious being, fatally attracted yet completely confused! 

Kabhi Haan Kabhi Naa a about three young men each with a distinctly different take on life, love and relationships. The show focuses on the women who in their lives, the relationships that result and the chaos and pandemonium that characterizes this cosmic circus called life.

Some questions have not yet found an answer at least not an objective one. How does he ask her out and get her to say yes? Does he pay for her on a date? Does he refuse to open doors to win her favor... Or turn on the old world charm to sweep her off her feet? How does he manage to keep her happy on a boy's night out without upsetting his friends?

After endless debates through the centuries Adam is still flummoxed. Kabhi Haan Kabhi Naa weaves identifiable, true-to-life experiences into a format never seen before on Indian television.

After all, Men are from Mars and women are from Venus...right?

from zee-tv.com

Edited by cdesai12 - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

This really seems interesting.I love Mihir Mishra ( the one in the middle).Is Kr Gaurav there too?

Can we have the updates.

anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

no minnie that is not kumar gaurav. I have seen the clippings.

From side angle he looks like kumar gaurav in the above picture.

tisha_bhatia thumbnail
He is Vishaal Singh and not Kumar Gaurav. The one who played Tarun in Lipstick.
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Hey Can someone tell me what is the story instead of the concept. I think its going to be starting in the US soon.
cdesai12 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: fortvpur

Hey Can someone tell me what is the story instead of the concept. I think its going to be starting in the US soon.

it is starting on nov 18 at 5 Pm
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for letting me know the date Can you tell me whats happened so far since it started in India some time back.