kr os: college reunion - hearts reunion

Posted: 10 years ago
Hey friends...I am here with one more os...hope you guys will like it...its not something different story but the whole situation I have created for the story is little bit different...so please let me know if you guys liked it or not...

The place was filled with all old students of St. Louis college...it was their college reunion party.. the whole gang was there...the famous D3 gang...till date their dance talent is famous...for present students, the gang is like a mentor...itz been 5 years, the D3 gang was out from the college after completing their studies...swayam and sharon, vicky and neha are married...rinni amar, Bharat vishaka and simmi neil are engaged...now tani and aashI too joined them with their husbands...the only person who is still single is rey...yess reyansh singhania is still single...itz not that he never tried to be in relationship or never tried to get married but his conscious mind every time stopped him by making him feel that he will cheat on someone if he does so...he was in relationship with tani when he was in college...that girl supported him always because during that time he was heartbroken but when it came to romance factor, he used to feel uncomfortable...he used to feel he is doing wrong...so gradually after sometime they broke up...2 years back his parents found a perfect match for him...he met the girl...said yess also...but when it came to fixing engagement date, he refused again...his parents were very hurt because of his actions...they were and are worried about his personal life...but rey...he doesn't want to think why is he not able to accept any girl in his life? Why he still doesn't want to give HER place to any one else in his life? He doesn't know where SHE is? How is SHE ? Why SHE left him? DOES SHE STILL REMEMBER HIM? He doesn't know...he doesn't want to know...

The loud announcement on the stage got every one's attention now...the announcement was from current GS of St. Louis...

Announcement:

Attention every one...specially our old folks of the college...there is a big surprise for you all...we have invited someone who was very special for you all...specially our D3 gang...so hold your breath...the person is...

The person is...

The p.e.r.s.o.n I.s...

None other than...

Mr RAVI DIXITTT...FAMOUSLY KNOW AS R D X...

THE crowd started clapping ...all were so excited to see him now after long time...he was and is one of very respectable person in d3 gang members life...they have tiny tears in their eyes...there is no word to express their emotion...

RDX sir enters on the stage...but clapping was still going on...

Rdx : thank you...thank you...thank you so much guys...I never thought I will get such an wholehearted welcome...thanks a lot...today I am here for a purpose...COLLEGE REUNION...HEARTS REUNION...do you guys know who suggested this line for today's party?

The crowd : nooo...

Rdx : thanks...it was me who suggested that line...(smiles)

All smiles and says "sorry"..."awesome line"...

Rdx : well thanks...I will tell you guys why did I suggest that name...but for that you guys need to listen to a story which I am going to tell you all now...it is a real life story of one of the person present here today...but...but...he himself doesn't know this story completely...

The crowd starts whispering...they are all confused...

Rdx : confused??

Crowd : yess sirr...

Rdx : okay let me start up with the story...may be then few of you will understand...about whom I am talking...don't worry guys this story is very interesting...it has friendship, love, masti, dance, suspense, break up, fights, arguments everything...so shall I begin with the story...?

Crowd : yess sir...again they clapped...

Rdx : okay...but to disappoint you guys, I am not going to cover all those elements which I said just now...I will just narrate the story in simple way...

Rdx : 7 years back, in this st Louis college, there were two groups...1 dazzlers and the other weaklings...one was very powerful and ruling...the other one was silent as if it doesn't exist...it was during that time, our college became one of the top colleges in the country...it was because of the team dazzler's dance talent...they were so popular that time...they had talent, fame, money and power in the college...but it did not take much time to change everything in the college...one girl...(looks at D3 gang) yes one girl's entry in the college changed everything...

Rdx : uske aate hi our so called dazzlers ko har cheez mein challenge dene lagi...it was time for footloose competition...hummare college ke taraf se ek dance team ko bhejna tha...so she formed her own team...she was an amazing dancer...agar chahti tho dazzlers team join kar sakti thi...starting mein toda sa unka kaha hua baat man kar but usne khud ki ek team banayI...wo bhi weaklings mein se students ko select kar ke...she created a history in the college...

The whole D3 gang was dumbstruck...they were unable to digest what rdx sir was telling...they knew the story already...they understood about whom rdx was speaking...but after so many years they all were hearing something about her so it shocked them...only they know how much SHE had affected the whole gang...specially rey...he is still stuck in his past somewhere...

Rdx : ek normal..middle class...small town ladki...Mumbai mein aakar...one of the best college join karke...wahan ke already existed famous gang ko challenge karna and unke against khud ki team form karna is not an easy task...in sab ke bich, she got good friends in the college...they were none other than her team...jinke lie wo kuch bhi karne ke lie tayyar rehtI thi hammesha...slowly the divide between dazzlers and weaklings bhi mit gayi...they all became good friends...in saare masti majak and competition ke bich usse yahan kuch aur precious mila...wo tha...uska pehla pyaar..uska 1st love...I think it was her 1st and last love...

Now it was a big blow for rey...the whole d3 gang looked at rey...who was standing without any expression but his eyes refused to cooperate with his body...they started showing deep hidden emotions by becoming wet...tears formed in his eyes...

Rdx : she was very happy...she got her dream, her dance and her love...and not to forget her friends her team..who were everything for her...but destiny...destiny has stored something else for her life..her mom never wanted her to dance and she also never used to like the boy jisse uski beti pyaar karti thi...her mom didn't know about her daughter's love but that boy did something in past because of which she used to hate him..and just a previous day of footloose elims her mom came to know about her daughter's dance and love...it was a well planned step of one of the contestants of footloose competition because they knew our college teams will win...

so the girl's mom kept a condition to let her daughter participate in footloose...and the condition was...

The condition was...

The whole crowd was eagerly waiting to listen to the condition...but for the d3 gang it was one of the crucial moments of their life...specially for old team weaklings and for rey...rey always guessed that there must be some reason behind she leaving the college suddenly but now knowing that he was right, it was shocking..

Rdx : actually why dont we listen the rest of the story from her only?

Immediately swayam and Sharon went and stand beside rey...they understood how exactly rey is feeling ...but even swayam wanted to meet kriya...within very less time kriya was able to become very close friend of him...

Rdx : so my dear students please welcome the Indian dancing sensation in new york...famously known as "the desi girl k"...ms kriyaaa ghaaiii...

The whole d3 gang went numb...they were unable to understand whether to feel happy or shocked..rey was standing there holding his breath.. it was something hard to digest for him...he lost hope that he will meet her again in future...but here she is today...infront of him..

Kriya slowly enters the stage...she was wearing the same black dress which rey has gifted before Shivam's party...look wise she has not changed a bit...she still looked like college going girl...

Kria took the mike...

Kria : hey guys...I am sorry aap sab ko meri life story suna kar bore kia ja raha hai yahan pe(looks at rdx)...trust me I never wanted my story to come out like this...but...rdx sir wanted this...and I didn't want to say no to him this time because since 7 years I have been telling him to hide so many things from my closed ones here...(for the first time she looks at her friends, the gang and rey) and he is doing it sincerely though he wanted to do against it... so here is my other part of story...

Kriya : (looking directly into reys eyes) meri mom put one condition to let me dance in footloose elims..aur wo condition tha...agar me uss din perform karungi tho, that will be my last performance...plus will have to forget my love...and mere paas aur koi option nahi tha I had to perform that day because mere friends, mere team ko maine sapne dikhayi thi that they are amazing dancers and they will prove there talent in footloose competition...agar main nahi jaati tho unsab ka sapna tut jata and kabhi wo life mein dance nahi karte tho I chose my friends over my dance and my love...maine competition ke baad mere pyaar se bhi rishta tod diya by saying many hurtful and bitter words...just to make him go away from me and move on in his life...main dehradun shift hui mom ke sath...then after couple of months my mom realised I am not at all happy because of the promise I gave her, so she said I can dance if that is what makes me happy...I was happy but not completely because still I was missing my love badly but kabhi mom ko nahi keh saki...aur mom ne kabhi baat ki uss barein mein..I was always in touch with rdx sir...because jis din last time I went to college, I met sir and gave a letter to give my besttie swayam...that time sir sensed that there is something serious happened in my life and he made me to share everything with him...so sir knew everything about me...fir unki shadi hui and wo new York mein settle hue tho he got to know that there is huge opportunity to learn dance in a famous dance academy there in NY...so he convinced my mom and I went to NY...I completed studies there...did my MBA also there along with dance...I worked with few choreographers there as a part time job...and I worked in a finance firm there for 2 years...now back to India 6 months back..tried hard to meet my friends and my love with my moms permission...but did not have guts to go infront of them..pata nai wo log muje accept karenge bhi ya...

She stopped whatever she was saying when she saw swayam running towards her followed by neha vishaka bharat and amar...swayam directly went on the stage and hugged her...both did not say anything as it was not required...soon the whole weakling team was in group hug...crowd starts clapping once again...Vicky Sharon rinni simmi neil also went near the stage..once weaklings team was done with their hugging, they all went towards dazzling team...vicky was the first one to hug her..then Sharon and others also hugged her one by one...all were very happy to see her after long time and after knowing the truth, their respect for her went to a new level...

But rey stood in the same place without moving...silent tears were flowing but he didn't care...he was just standing there and looking at all hugging sessions...he was smiling..

Kriya after hugging every one, looks at rey..he had small smile on his face plus tears iin his eyes...kriya also has tears in her eyes now..all her friends tell her to go to rey but she was confused..whether he will accept her back in his life or not...but soon her confusion cleared when rey opened his arms to welcome her...she smiles widely and ran into his arms...kriyaansh hugs tightly...

The whole crowd went crazy after seeing the live scene...they were clapping and whistling continuously...the whole gang too joined them...started whistling for their friends...after a min rey slowly broke the hug but still holding her...slowly rey touches his forehead with hers...they stand like that for few seconds closing their eyes...then without a second thought rey crushes his lips on hers...

This time even rdx sir joins the gang and whistles for kriyansh...

THE COLLEGE REUNION - HEARTS REUNION

Please don't forget to give your reviews...

my other works

ss kriyaansh swaron

ss kriyaansh tani kriyam swaron krisha

ss last benchers(kriyansh)

kr ss : maine pyaar kiya

kr os : unsaid love

Awww super cute os 😉
Really different concept of planning Kria's re-entry
Loved it to the core ❤️
Res
unres
amazing os...😊
luvd it...❤️
de way u potrayed de whole story was fab...👏
thnx 4 de pm..

Edited by kanchi01 - 10 years ago
just 1 word  WOW...
loved it like anything...
thnx for pm...
Amazing one 👏

Loved it !!!
wow 
it was  really nice os
loved it
it was so beautiful
thank you for the pm
loved it..

do write more...
Wow!
Wonderful os ..
Loved it ..
its Awesum dear...👏👏

FAB OS...😎

Loved it...👍🏼

do write more...
hey..!!!!
after reading dis os i could oli utter one word..
amazing...!!!
actually dis is a fadooo.. kriyaansh reunion...
luved it..!!!!!
do wrte more..

osam haye dil khush ho gya
aj maney break up k party trakh di hey main j gana suning but puraney din jaad a gye jaar

osam