Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Emraan Hashmi-Kunal Deshmukh team up with UTV

abby_girl30 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Emraan Hashmi-Kunal Deshmukh team up for an edgy thriller
TNN | May 14, 2013, 12.00AM IST

Siddharth Roy Kapur, Emraan Hashmi and Kunal Deshmukh
After their earlier successful associations (Jannat, 2008 and Jannat 2, 2012), Emraan Hashmi and Kunal Deshmukh have joined hands for an untitled edge-of-the-seat thriller, being produced by UTV Motion Pictures. The makers are yet to finalise a leading lady for the film that will go on floors in July.

Says Emraan, "Kunal and I are experimenting with something new. After Ghanchakkar, this is my second film with the production house. Together we hope to make an entertainer." Kunal says, "I'm always excited to work with Emraan and this time the association is special because this production house is known for its slate of successful films."

Says Siddharth Roy Kapur, Managing Director — Studios, Disney UTV, "Whenever Emraan and Kunal have come together in the past, they have taken the box office by storm. So it is a coup for us to be associating with this duo. The film will keep the audience guessing till the end."Edited by abby_girl30 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abby_girl30 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hope they take DPad or PC with EH this time 😃

OMG Vidya's SRK is wearing a black shirt again in the above picture 😆 Edited by abby_girl30 - 10 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Cool! I hope they get some decent actress. PC maybe?