Saraswatichandra

Sweet sweet sweet, Hot hot hot!!

omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Sweet sweet sweet, Hot hot hot!!

Yes this is how I sum the episode for today. Date got spoiled because of the witch with the see thru saree n her drama.😑 A fuming Kumud came and Saras ka band baj gaya!! πŸ˜†

Manaofying Kumud was now his mission. πŸ˜ƒ

Sweet sweet sweet!!

Firebrand Kumud was sunaofying the birds about what a methi ka laddoo Saras was while he listened all amused n like a docile husband. He followed her, giving her sweet puppy look  n tried to talk to her but Dugbaa reached there to take papad. He too tried to help and also teased his aag ka gola KumudπŸ˜† and grabbed her hand woh bhi just behind Dugbaa's back. Hayeee mere papad ka tookra!!😳 It didn't work.

He waited to get her alone in the kitchen.πŸ˜› Came in and closed all doors. Now it's time to help Kumud to clean up the kitchen. He followed her everywhere and chipkalli ki tarah chipkoed to her!!πŸ˜† N then'

Hot hot hot!!

The flour fell on Kumud Sundari! N what started was just way too hot to handle.😳 Like an archeologist, he started studying this species covered with flour in his own special way. His fingers stroked her back and arms as gently as possible to remove the white particles and blew away the flour from her neck to get a clearer vision!! ☺️Yes Kumud Sundari was no longer angry!!πŸ˜†

Romance wud b incomplete without Saraswatuchandra's signature!! So he freed her face from her hair and caressed her face with his thumb! N closed in to'kiss her😳 but Kumud ko ab sharam aayi n she ran away!!😳

Conclusion:

Saraswatichandra is not a meethi ka laddoo. He is Jalebi Saras. Too sweet to handle and just like a Jalebi which has a knot type shape, this guy is a chupa rustom!!😳

Kumud Sundari will never b able to look at flour without blushing from now on!!πŸ˜† Yeh toh gayi kaam se!

Kumud please don't get angry with him too often, you'll either turn diabetic or suffer from hyperventilation with this sweet n hot Saras!!πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by omshreejaanu - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kiranpri thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Lovely post.  Though I would describe the flour scene as more sensuous than sweet. Romancing has been redefined in Saraswatichandra.
dazzzling thumbnail
First segment was Saras at his cutest best . it is really sweet to see going after without a word and kumud so annoyed.
Second segment was oolala!!
It was amazingly sexy and hot. And this Saras is a treat to watch. And Kumud is one lucky gal.
Sanju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
You know what I found the most beautiful aspect of SaMud's relationship??? Neither did Kumud once tell to Saras directly how angry she is nor did Saras directly tell Kumud how sorry he was!!!! they both understood without saying anything and one was adamant in maintaining her anger and the other didn't give up until she smiled!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sanju_

You know what I found the most beautiful aspect of SaMud's relationship??? Neither did Kumud once tell to Saras directly how angry she is nor did Saras directly tell Kumud how sorry he was!!!! they both understood without saying anything and one was adamant in maintaining her anger and the other didn't give up until she smiled!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ

This is SaMud for u!!
They hurt each other but they are the only one who can heal each other. If they are angry or sad, only they can pacify and bring happiness to each other.
SaMud have come a very long way and this epi is one testimony!!

See u sanju😊
happychappy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: omshreejaanu

The flour fell on Kumud Sundari! N what started was just way too hot to handle.😳 Like an archeologist, he started studying this species covered with flour in his own special way. His fingers stroked her back and arms as gently as possible to remove the white particles and blew away the flour from her neck to get a clearer vision!! ☺️Yes Kumud Sundari was no longer angry!!πŸ˜†

I like the image of Saras as archeologist, dusting away at the specimen! Cool one...πŸ˜†

omshreejaanu thumbnail
Originally posted by: happychappy

I like the image of Saras as archeologist, dusting away at the specimen! Cool one...πŸ˜†

Hey happy!!
Well that thought came immediately after that blowing of flour from her shoulderπŸ˜† n i was kind of reticent to post it afraid to b called a weirdo!!πŸ˜†
happychappy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: omshreejaanu

Hey happy!!
Well that thought came immediately after that blowing of flour from her shoulderπŸ˜† n i was kind of reticent to post it afraid to b called a weirdo!!πŸ˜†

Not weird at all. In fact part of the cuteness that GR brings to the romance is the extreme care and attention with which Saras adores Kumud, the way he pushes her hair back and then stops to admire his lady love as if she were a really perfect specimen he is looking for the first time... So very apt your simile πŸ˜‰
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Jaanuuu

Hai re kya mast topic maara hai

Saras ne to aaj kitchen to kya Kumud ko pura ka pura saaf kar diya re πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Job well done my boy Saras πŸ˜†πŸ‘  Keep at it

In a short time that flour would be an atta as kumud melts...

Hahahahahahh
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Jaanuuu

Hai re kya mast topic maara hai

Saras ne to aaj kitchen to kya Kumud ko pura ka pura saaf kar diya re πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Job well done my boy Saras πŸ˜†πŸ‘  Keep at it

In a short time that flour would be an atta as kumud melts...

Hahahahahahh

aha!..u r here!..kumud safayi han!..i didn't check it yet..will soon..nice to see u!πŸ˜ƒ