Posted: 10 years ago
win7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I love it. Beautiful story. 
mints23 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
This was absolutely touching... An emotional roller-coaster ride...
I am so glad Saiyyu shared this OS with me because I would have missed this gem...
I loved your writing so much... The expanse of so many years, fate, love, friendship and destiny playing a great role in this wonderful love story. 
All Khushi wanted was his company and his love throughout... but he did not realize the importance of what he had... He wanted to make it big... to give Khushi her happiness... not realizing that that is something she never really wanted...
But I am glad that these two lovers by the brook got their happy ending...
Because all's well that ends well! ❤️
Thank you for writing such a heart-touching story... 🤗
Eccentrica thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This was an extremely stirring story. To have two people who have known each other for almost as long as they have lived and then be thrown into sorrow together called for them to come close. And then the transition from friendship to love is just natural.

But you threw in a twist by showing that the love was just one sided; this formed a poignant facet of the story. It also kept the reader on tenterhooks, with no knowledge as to whethere there will be realization of love on the part of Arnav or would Khushi's love wilt away. 

As seen through this story however, it does not take more than a fraction of a second to comprehend what has always been present; Arnav's love was cognized and accepted without any shenanigans...his feelings transported to Khushi without words and this was what made it all the more beautiful.

Wonderfully written!

P.S. Thank you Rasgulla_sp for recommending this OS to me
Edited by Eccentrica - 10 years ago
Dee_J thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
'What is love without separation?' This sums up the whole OS, according to me.
Two besties, have known each other since forever, laughed, cried, shared everything together. And amidst all this, they fell in love with each other. Khushi realized it first, cause she felt the pain in her heart first, when he'd told her about sheetal, but she kept quite not willing to jeopardize their friendship. Whereas for arnav, it took him quite sometime to realize, for he was blinded by the glitter of the world. 

Wonderful OS, it was. 

Thanks Saiyu di (Rasgulla_sp) for suggesting it to me. 😊

lazyleaves thumbnail
Congratulations :)

This OS is a complete story in itself and covers a journey of ArHi from childhood to friendship to love-hood :)
Words are not sufficient to describe the beauty of this story.
It is a splendid piece of writing and one of its kind :)
Thank you :)

Feel free to use the above siggy and don't forget to add 'Awarded' in the OS title :)

ArHilicious Droolers #14: Baarish
richa1792 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
This is so unexpected.
I'd really like to thank everyone who liked this story. The whole purpose of writing this was to share something beautiful with all of you. And to see that it has happened, well it is quiet over whelming.

So if you have liked, commented or even just read this story and felt connected with it, there's nothing more I can ask.
The award is just a super big cherry on the cake.

Thank you so much.
Richa.
Mojoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Fantassttiic OS...
N poem was beautiful too...
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
This was way too beautiful.. Thank you Saiyeda for suggesting me this one.. I love childhood love stories.. Just so beautiful.. They both being each others strength, Khushi falling in love with him and he denying her at that time n then after all those years he knowing what he actually wanted in his life all along.. Just too beautiful.. ❤️