Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Awarded ArshiOS: A Little Ways down the Road (Note on Pg 8) - Page 3

...Doctor... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
This story has been nominated in the OS awards so thought of giving it a read and I'm so happy that I decided to read this. Beautiful story! All the emotions in place. The way you've portrayed the deep bond between Arnav and Khushi was brilliant. Loved the way Arnav looked out for her, took care of her needs, fulfilled all her dreams. 

It's always hear wrenching to lose your loved ones & losing all your family members like that must be painful. It must be so hard for little kids like Arnav and Khushi to digest this news. The way you've written that part of the story is commendable.

Also I loved the part where Arnav breaks Khushi's heart. A person with such a sad past ought to be insecure about these relations, they kind of lose faith in god & destiny and you've captured that feeling perfectly.

Keep writing :)

P.S.- I love that poem. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

richa1792 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
[QUOTE=...Doctor...]This story has been nominated in the OS awards so thought of giving it a read and I'm so happy that I decided to read this. Beautiful story! All the emotions in place. The way you've portrayed the deep bond between Arnav and Khushi was brilliant. Loved the way Arnav looked out for her, took care of her needs, fulfilled all her dreams. 

It's always hear wrenching to lose your loved ones & losing all your family members like that must be painful. It must be so hard for little kids like Arnav and Khushi to digest this news. The way you've written that part of the story is commendable.

Also I loved the part where Arnav breaks Khushi's heart. A person with such a sad past ought to be insecure about these relations, they kind of lose faith in god & destiny and you've captured that feeling perfectly.

Keep writing :)

P.S.- I love that poem. 

[/QUOTE

Thank you so much.
Your words mean a lot. Really

And I like the poem too. Its one of my favorites.
ShrayaBiswas thumbnail
This was sooo beautiful..!! I have nothing to say more! Words won't justify how much I loved it..! :')
Rasgulla_sp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
BEAUTIFUL

Res

Edited:

You had me spellbound from the first word to the last.

I am anyways a sucker for ArHi stories that span several years of their lives, especially the one that has childhood involved. 😳 And you gave me such a perfect story at that. ⭐️

Arnav claimed Khushi as his as soon as he saw her. And as fate would have it, they were the only two left for each other with any claims whatsoever.

Their bond, friendship, kinship all strengthened with time, especially during the tough times.

He made the promise he made to her, about giving her everything she wanted, his goal in life. When all Khushi wanted from him was his love only.

He lived his life then to make hers better. And she lived her life knowing he has a Sheetal with him, he doesnt reciprocate her love, she was nothing more than a friend. She let him go, she set him free.

And when Arnav actually didnt have Khushi, when he felt how Khushi was emotionally distancing herself from him did he realise how much he loves and wants her. At times, till you dont lose something you dont realise its importance.

Arnav came back to Khushi. After 5 years he came back for her, not just because of his sense of responsibility but for the love he felt for her. Of course, Khushi still loves him. Pyar hain, mausam thodi jo pal pal badle.

And they lived happily ever after, always and forever.

BEAUTIFUL.

I loved the way you blended the poem 'The Brook' with the story. I dunno what your intentions were but to me it felt I was both hearing about ArHi's life from the brook and was comparing the twists and turns of the brook with the ups and downs in ArHi's life.

AND YOU HAVE A WAY WITH WORDS. BAS!

PS: I am sorry if my comment looks more of a summary. I just wanted to list down everything I enjoyed in the story.

PPS: You should contact the FF forum DT and get this thread moved to the IPK forum. This story deserves readers and you will find them there.
Edited by Rasgulla_sp - 10 years ago
lazyleaves thumbnail
This is beyond beautiful. Its very difficult to write a complete story in one shot AND with a poem interspersed so naturally that it makes it look made for each other just like Arnav and Khushi :-)

*bows*
dmg123 thumbnail
A very nicely written OS!!
Great job 😃
celinawalter thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
loved it.
a beautiful journey of Arshi in finding love in each other. loved the concept and the poem which inspired it.
Arnav and Khushi's love story over the year--- since the birth of Khushi and Arnav claiming her as his and finally at the age of 27 claiming her for the lifetime was wonderful.
the young promise of Always And Forever to the promise of eternity with all the ups and downs in the os was beautifully described.👏⭐️

PS--- Rasgulla_sp thanks for the scrap and reference for this OS.
1chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Read it again today, as Rasgulla_sp recommended it.
Loved it the first time I read it, and loved it again today.
nishu_shorna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
WOW...this is beautiful...and heart touching...loved it...
IronButterfly thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful.
Lovely inspiration.