Posted: 10 years ago
i had skipped previous episodes with the non ending humiliations of RK but today am so so so so proud of madhu for playing the game in her style!!
i dont care with what ever names madhu is gonna get today but i am so proud that first time on television the lead actress was shown grey!!
so finally ST gave us chance to see madhu being grey!!

ps am so so happy that DD considered to a movie with critical acclaimed director!! she deserves it all!!
hope drashti wins JDJ too!!

shahi this post is for ya,, i know u always wanted this shade of madhu in the show

Edited by -nee- - 10 years ago
awesome post
loved the episode after long long time
vampbala is rocking
Even I'm loving Madhu's new sherni wala avataar! And RK is just getting what he deserves!!

And it's funny to see that the people who are bashing Madhu right now are the same ones who support RK in whatever he did and still does πŸ˜› Oh well...everyone's true faces have come out now so I suggest them to stop hiding behind the fake "Rishbala fan" maskπŸ˜› And what's more funny is that some people are calling her a two timer. ROFL!! Madhu obviously doesn't have any romantic feelings for Sultan but some people are just too blind to see that bcz Madhu is bajaofying their favorite God πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

P.S. Meenz I'm so shocked seeing the article about DD in films but I'm so happy for her!! She is getting so many wonderful opportunities!! She is at the peak of her career right now :P 
Edited by TheDarkKnight - 10 years ago
I like grey shade madhu becasue I don't have to feel sad for her when next time RK humilate her.
agree completely am loving madhu's this shade..and DD is playing it so well..πŸ‘
Oh GOD my vampbala rocks, She such a fine planner and head strong abt her mind set, We did'nt even imagined in dream about this, So neatly She proved Rk wrong and thrown Dipz out, I am loving it Ha Ha, And so Happy about this movie news of Drashti, So many Good things happening Madhu new shade + JDJ + Movie Edited by Arnav90 - 10 years ago
yup meeu...  loved madhu today...
she is also turning to grey...RK ke rang mein rang gayi...
Now she is fit for her name vampbala.
My Madhu love you. πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
where's the party tonight on the dance floor lol me want to sing and dance in joy yipee m proud of u madhu finally u taught depali a lesson if her life sometimes to win a war u need to use the weapon of lie and today was a day marking ur new start so mb lied to everyone that she didn't meet sultan and very smartly placed all the blames on dipali hehe besides this as many of us including me were speculating that may be once mb got her phone back she did speak to sultan wow sullu i lv u u r an intelligent man yaar he called mb and confirmed if she had sent him the msg and once mb got to know this trick of dips she requested sultan to cm to the party πŸ˜Š it seems finally we will cm to know abt mb's plan tomorrow as sultan is adamant to hear the reason of mb purposely allowing rk to humilate her 
now frm tonight's epi 1 thing is clear the way rk stopped bittuji to find the whereabouts of mb he now trusts her completly now he is not even thinking once that maybe mb is at sultan's place; deepali is out of question since radhaji herself told her i will kick u out of the house lol 
so basically our tigress is all set to win her war 

yayyy my vampbala rocks!!!!!

Lyo karlo baat isse kehte hai master plan.  πŸ˜ƒ

and Sultan-Madhu scenes are always cherry on top😳