Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

And a heart break(hoping best for d upcoming epis)

-PixieDust- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

And Rey is going through a tough time and we all know about it.

He is making his life lose the most important thing to him..his love

He is breaking his own heart as well as Taani's heart just not to lose her for forever.

An amazing sequence beautifully portrayed by Ajs. Promos really moved me atleast.

Would really look forward to upcoming tracks

I just hope cv's this time wont destroy the track and give it a  proper importance to this track as well as screen space of TR equally with other leads.

ReYam bond is also at a crucial point which is making the track looks interesting. Not to forget I dint like today's picturization of the song as i found it very atpata :P

But I just hope no more of scapegoating and butchering of leads specially that of Taani.

and Rey succeeds in bringing the best out of Taani.

Promos makes me again glued to this show and m really hoping for the best for TR fans

All I want is proper treatment to TR and intense passionate TR back again.

Edited by Ana_Taarey - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

patie thumbnail
Hmm i hope cvs will handle this track properly i want proper n sensible end for dis track...n ya smwhr i dint like d picturization of song kuch kami thi πŸ€” bt  luvd amar today πŸ‘πŸΌ
gowri_amy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
just loved d promo..  im gonna watch d3.. hats off to vrimar..
zoharocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
agreed..the song was sort of out of place even though amar nailed itπŸ‘..he looked his best today...in terms of looks and acting...and well screen space toh well yes...i don't want them to get carried away just like olden days...i will be really disappointed

P.S. so waiting for TR break up
Edited by zoharocks - 10 years ago
sami_sns thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thank god aisha Finally u decided to watch D3 with interest for our taarey. Becoz we got to read some beautiful as well as sensible posts from u. Yes this heartbreak is also potrays true love for each other.So we can hope for the best now.About Screen space lets wait and watch.
panju thumbnail
agreed and beautiful post 
Asha_Tacker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Promo ws d main reason fr me to catch up tdys epi & i'm flng grt wtng it.Really excited & lkng frwd fr d upcmg epi.I wish & hope to get our TR bck alng wit Taani bng strng.
Goonies4Ever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

am lukin 4wrd 2 dis trk i jus hope cvz dnt disappoint. kunwar killed it 2dy d guy wz amazing.

sanyaksgian thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Its going to be painfully to watch them like this , but its also going to be beautiful to c the other part of love which is always not lovy dovey it has pain also. 
..Flame.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
kunwar stole d show 4me but yup aftr so long tym smthn senseful track s cmng in d3 eagrly waitng very well written post:-)