Vijaya Tiwari, TNN | May 10, 2013, 12.59 PM IST
inShare
Share More
A
A
READ MORE Zee Tv|Shashi-Sumeet Mittal|Samir Soni|Punar Vivah|Parichay
Ayaz Khan & Abha Parmar in Punar Vivah-2
Punar Vivah 2
Things are on a roll, for Shashi-Sumeet Mittal's upcoming show, which is said to be the extension of their popular show Punar Vivah. 

As reported by TOI, the show to be aired on Zee Tv has Karan V Grover as the male lead.

The latest news from the show is that handsome and talented Ayaz Khan who was recently seen in David Dhawan's Chashme Baddoor and Abha Parmar of Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon fame have been roped into play pivotal roles on the show. 

Informs a source, "Ayaz, who last played the role of Samir Soni's younger brother in TV show Parichay has been finalized to play the parallel lead whereas Abha Parmar will essay the character of a grandmother. Ayaz's on-screen character will be of a positive, intellectual, well-spoken man who is madly in love with a girl." 

When contacted, Ayaz said, "Yes, I am doing the show and I will be seen playing an interesting character. I am looking forward to the show and just hope people like my character and the show." 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prads thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
All the best for Ayaz's new inning

it seems tht slowly slowly everyone s moving on..glad for Ayaz ..i hope this role will be an important one n nt jst as a side hero..
Vrindavan253 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Aakash-

Vijaya Tiwari, TNN | May 10, 2013, 12.59 PM IST
inShare
Share More
A
A
READ MORE Zee Tv|Shashi-Sumeet Mittal|Samir Soni|Punar Vivah|Parichay
Punar Vivah 2
Things are on a roll, for Shashi-Sumeet Mittal's upcoming show, which is said to be the extension of their popular show Punar Vivah. 

As reported by TOI, the show to be aired on Zee Tv has Karan V Grover as the male lead.

The latest news from the show is that handsome and talented Ayaz Khan who was recently seen in David Dhawan's Chashme Baddoor and Abha Parmar of Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon fame have been roped into play pivotal roles on the show. 

Informs a source, "Ayaz, who last played the role of Samir Soni's younger brother in TV show Parichay has been finalized to play the parallel lead whereas Abha Parmar will essay the character of a grandmother. Ayaz's on-screen character will be of a positive, intellectual, well-spoken man who is madly in love with a girl." 

When contacted, Ayaz said, "Yes, I am doing the show and I will be seen playing an interesting character. I am looking forward to the show and just hope people like my character and the show." 

Glad to hear that! good for ayaz😛
Pranathi-sinal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Happy for ayaz..wish him all good luck.
So every ch is ready to come up with seasons of their popular shows except You-Know-Who.. 😡
ahhh..wish the ch don't exist anymore.
Rajash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
All the very best to Ayaaz for this project 😃

He is a very talented actor, hope he does very well in his new show too 😃
GuardianDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
All the best to ayaz 👍🏼 sorry bt i have very less expectations frm season 2 😆
Pranathi-sinal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Happy for ayaz..wish him all luck.
So every ch is coming up with seasons of their popular shows except [B][/B]You-Know-Who
The one which should n't be named 😡
Wish the ch doesn't exist anymore ..
Ani---Anisah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
😊 all the best to Ayaz...I watched Chashmi badoor n he had a nice character..he had a friend in the movie ccalled seema 😆 😆