Dil Ki Nazar se Khoobsurat

was the episode a treat to watch?

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
Was the episode a treat to watch?
Did you enjoy it and prefer to watch the lead more than Madhav family?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
No!
Any MaYa scenes look OTT when they try to completely shrug off swap, when they show none of periwals notice Aru's discomfort.
Plus this track: has been used in dabh & punarvivaah.
Looked desperate attempt to make viewers 'believe' live together=love is must:/

Cringeworthy & annoying episode for me! Just like overrated daalbaati & 'cutest ever' Madhav teaching Aru scenes.. This will further drag the show down!

They better polish their concept & narration! Unseen, guilt free courtroom drama will help more than DAbH repeat dholamaru track!
Edited by spdp - 10 years ago
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
But I like it if you are talking about PV it is after all these sorts of dramas that the show pick up may be this one also.
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
tbh no loved the precap only 😳Edited by riyya6 - 10 years ago
navya19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
No everything was OTT except precap...waiting for some better epi if at all divorce drama takes place...
princessglory thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
maya scenes are very cute and this definitely going to help raise trps Edited by princessglory - 10 years ago
pallavi25 thumbnail
They were funny and cute! Aradhya can curse Madhav all the time but she trusts him the most that is already evident. When matters come to a head, she always turns to Madhav for help. ðŸ˜† 
Pagdi scene was hilarious, she almost suffocated him! ðŸ˜†
princessglory thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yeah pallavi u r right  aradhya thinks that she hates madhav but the poor girl not even once she realised that she trusts him  and this comes from with the luv only when they get separated she will definitely going to miss and i really want to see aaru ka thadpana madhav ke liye
pallavi25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: princessglory

yeah pallavi u r right  aradhya thinks that she hates madhav but the poor girl not even once she realised that she trusts him  and this comes from with the luv only when they get separated she will definitely going to miss and i really want to see aaru ka thadpana madhav ke liye

Yes, the strongest foundation of love is trust and we can already see that forming between the two. Madhav trusts Aradhya completely, he told Bharti with such confidence that Aru can never leak question paper. And Aradhya also trusts Madhav inspite of her outward anger and touch me not attitude. She knows hes always there for her. 
Even if they separate later (Im sure no divorce as this is Indian show) ...Aru will miss him, because already shes begun to depend on him.
ananya2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Want some better epi Not divorce drama track