and Shruti finds a major role where she can be in her full potential ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by ilovedhanjanird

Shruti is doing such an amazing job
and Ovi is supposed to make us hate her
but she is such a good actress, we understand her pain more than the others
I hope Ovi finds happiness
and Shruti finds a major role where she can be in her full potential ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I want a new rocking actor to cast opposite her. 
I've always LOVED Shruti as an actress and a person. And your right Waneeka, Ovi is supposed to be the character who everyone despises, and she portrays it so well considering this is her first show!! Hope that she gets a LOT of opportunities in the future. Love her!! ๐Ÿ‘
Yea shruti is really doing an amazing job. She s a fab actress
ofcourse she is ...after anki leaving PR , shruti is the only one who kept me hooked to this crap show    ...i like watching soham too ๐Ÿ˜Š
me too, I would never watch this show if they show ovi going downhills for arjun
i watch it because i think while the cvs are trying to unite arvi
this also gives ovi as a woman more potential to move on 
totally agreed she's an amazing actress๐Ÿ˜ƒ and no doubt she is doing justice to Ovi's character๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜› 
In pr along with hiten ritwik sulochana Savita shruti is good rest of cast hv a long way to go
Btw happy Gautami joining now it will be good to watch pr
Shruti Kanwar is an amazing actress.
guys if you love shruti pls comment on her page get her rank up high! maybe then we'll get to see her as a lead in some good show rather than this silly show which perpetuates ridiculous fantasies rather than reality. ovi's character is a good indicator of her acting skills cause she is not mahaan but rather more neutral. she is a balance of both ying and yang. and i personally think tv should have more characters like this. although the audience may not be quite ready for this but it needs to be done. its an evolutionary step forward for our media. and since shruti does it so well, i hope we get to see her in a show as a lead who is genuinely like that...not good, not bad. just neutral. not saying ovi part two but definitely just a normal person with their own desires and sensibilities and flaws. the real rather than a skewed ideal.