Qubool Hai

Think Character...Character..Character

bheegi thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
What a way to generate panic on the forum. SBS, SBB etc achieved what they wanted to. Great TRPs for their news show and lots of eyeballs.

I am one of the few who has been harping on the fact that Ayaan-Zoya nikaah SHALL NOT happen. I don't know anyone at the PH, nor have I seen the script. I am sure I can be wrong in my hypothesis but what makes me believe in my hypothesis? It's the characters and their characterization. 

1. Asad and Zoya have been shown to be very head strong and stubborn people.
2. Asad and Zoya both value relationships more than they value their own lives
3. Asad and Zoya hold the institution of marriage on a very high pedestal
4. Asad and Zoya's words mean nothing; it's their actions that mean everything.
5. Asad and Zoya are the trump cards of this show

That's why I believe that no one can break AsYa's engagement. They might separate, could have MU but will NEVER get into an alliance with anyone else.

I believe in the characters and not the news segments.

I rest my case. If I am wrong in my assessment of the characters, I will stop posting any reviewsπŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deepzee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yeah..the sbb/sbs people add masala and chillies and tell all the bakwas..i don't trust them..i'm sure gul's not gonna spoil her own show..she is not insane
bheegi thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepzee

yeah..the sbb/sbs people add masala and chillies and tell all the bakwas..i don't trust them..i'm sure gul's not gonna spoil her own show..she is not insane

The PH will not ruin the four beautiful characters of Asad-Zoya-Ayaan-Humeira
livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Ayaan-Zoya track if it happens, vl b one-sided.
It has 2 b AsYa 2gether! Da audience wants dat. last week they showed more of Razia-badi bi & da TRPs dropped so much.πŸ˜† 
Now Ayaan has come, CVs wont drag da story. 
Da CVs did mention abt da love triangle bt it has 2 b AsYa at da end. And I am sure they wont spoil da AsYa magic with Ayaan angle bt rather increase it. Lets b positive.😊
Npdeepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
u r right sangeetha i am with u...
And that one fall doesn't decide anything... I think she has gone to the market to get the burnt sari stitched and that is where they meet.. Zoya same yellow top and jeans.. With the paper bag... Seems like she was running to reach her home, before the function starts.. On the way she trips n falls on ayaan arms ... That is it...

It is not good to hate vikranth.. the entry of him was best... actually aren't we all wanted n wished someone best for the role of ayaan who could portray that character well... i think this guy is going to rock with his co- stars... Think that way and appreciate his talent... So girls welcome vikrant to QH family...

On the positive side... one of the Muslim girls in the forum said that in Muslim community they all well know if they curse anyone ( actually they are not 
suppose to curse anyone it seems)... and if the person who is cursed is not at fault then the curse would reverse and backfire the person who gave it...( i think gul should know it)...so in dilshad case she is 100% not at fault we all know it and even razia knows it...so the curse should affect ayaan , nikhat , nuzhat and mainly humeria...(razia's curse: dilshad children will never be happy)...so acc to shireen's curse ayaan would not get married at all even if it fake , or drama or whatever the reason it is...So No zoyaan or even humyaan  and no nikhat and imraan as well until shireen realizes her mistake...
So only ASYA at the end of this 10 days challenge...

Edited by Npdeepa - 10 years ago
_vineeta_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for making this post Sangeeta, believe me I just dont understand what everyone wants. Drama or just romance, yeah we all want romance but fact is drama only generates TRP and romance goes stale without drama..

They have already made base of two characters Asad and Zoya, like you said head strong, understand value of relationships and mainly deeply in love. At this point we all know it not attraction but pure love. Their heart beats for eachother only, and after so many attacks they are still together..

So after building all this, if they bring Ayaan in, it is just to show effect of curse of women like Shireen and Razia in Dilshaad. When women like them curses, it haunts them, and it will be their kids who will suffer. Ayaan will never get his first love and this will make Humaira suffer too. But in the end he will understand the love of Humaira..

Ayaan falling for Zoya before AsYa's marraige function, is again just to proceed with this feeling nothing more. Again it will be all Ayaan.

In the circumsatnces they(Ayaan n Humaira) were brought, its not difficult if he fall for Zoya, she is what he always wanted in girl and we never understand value of ones who are close until thunderstorm stuck us...
Edited by _vineeta_ - 10 years ago
Champa2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I totally agree with you. Zoya will not marry anyone let alone Ayaan even if her world depended on it. I can't say the same for Asad though. He does stupid things (seriously stupid things) when he is angry and he is angry most of the times.
I don't know about these soap writers and PH sticking to the characters (I have seen them ruin perfectly good characters in the past), but it is business at the end of the day. If they separate Asad and Zoya permanently or get them into a relation with someone else, they lose money and that will not happen.
So, logic says it is ASYA or nothing.
Niharika17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Exactly ..SBS/SBB are increasing their TRPs through Qubool Hai and giving false news...
I had stopped trusting them ever since they came out with Zoya seducing Asad dance...i remember  even then panic had been created in the forum with ppl speaking for and against Zoya's actions and when the scene came eventually every one was happy :)
bheegi thumbnail
Originally posted by: tnusredey

Ayaan-Zoya track if it happens, vl b one-sided.

It has 2 b AsYa 2gether! Da audience wants dat. last week they showed more of Razia-badi bi & da TRPs dropped so much.πŸ˜† 
Now Ayaan has come, CVs wont drag da story. 
Da CVs did mention abt da love triangle bt it has 2 b AsYa at da end. And I am sure they wont spoil da AsYa magic with Ayaan angle bt rather increase it. Lets b positive.😊

Asad and Zoya's relationship is too strong for them to even look at anyone else. Asad has not even looked at Tanveer when she has tried to seduce him. Zoya will never reciprocate anything to Ayaan. I have a feeling even Ayaan's infatuation will be one sided. Ayaan is going to be the hero in AsYa love story, not the villain
NainaAlex thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I dont know bheegi...
if the PH follow their characterization...then surely there is only Asya...no  Ayaan can come in between...
but this Ph is known for character assasination
hope they remember how they have build their lead characters