Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Bash Sobti and Bash Irani.

Arshi1195 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
I'm honestly hurt. 
I don't even understand how pathetic this forum could've become. People...wait correct that, Barun fans are bashing Sanaya and Sanaya fans bashing Barun. How low could you guys stoop?
First of all, they are human beings so you better be disguted about yourself because you've called them really nasty things. Second of all, whoever took part of that thread a while back with so much hate towards SaRun please do not call yourself a Sobti fan or even Irani fan

So if you have strong and hateful opinions about someone...I beg you! Keep it to yourself. No one wants to hear the gross things you have to say about someone. 

Also someone commented on how bad their acting is...😆 You're kidding right? 

You can't say that Barun can't act because oh boy he can. Yes, he was not such a strong actor in the beginning but BHPH he had a growth and then he ruled the world when he did IPKKND. 

You can't say that Sanaya can't act because shse damn right can. She too was a weak actress in the beginning, but Hello the girl was in a yash raj film! And improved and ruled as KKGSR in IPKKND.  

Even if Sanaya's new show isn't so successful at the moment keep that to yourself and even if Barun's movie hasn't been released stop saying rude stuff about it. And they are Both some of the best actor and actress the Indian television industry will receive. 

Third of all, They are really good friends, So I find it really funny that you call yourself a "huge" fan of someone and yet have the audacity of saying crap about their friends. 

Main reason I made this was after reading every single page of this thread...I had to speak up. 

Also SaRun gave us Arshi and IPK and no one can play them better!

PLEASE like and comment so that the message speads.

Before you make judgments towards others, please, just please look at your own flaws. 

"I love Barun!" - Sanaya Irani

"Sanaya is a very dear friend." - Barun Sobti

Edited by Arshi1195 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arshifan98 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thank you so much for posting this! People need to have their eyes opened :)
Arshi1195 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Arshifan98

Thank you so much for posting this! People need to have their eyes opened :)

No problem! And yeah people need to realize how rude they can be. 
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Completely agree with you. Much needed post. 
riyar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
tnks yaar...

plzzz stop tis...

we dont have rights 2 scold r judge others wen v r not perfect...

coolbakes_Jalad thumbnail
superb true and a much needed post!!!!😳
aruforarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thankyou so much for making this post...a much needed 1
jahnvi.luvs.ASR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
how can ppl even say that...they still are great frnds and who we are to decide they are good or bad...cause when they are together they are commendable...and we love them a lot... :)
Arshi.Sugi.IPK thumbnail
Much needed post 👍🏼 very sad to see our forum like this...Sarun only gave us Arshi...u can be Sarun fan, Sanaya fan or Barun fan...plz respect them...they r human beings like us...if u can't appreciate them it's ok but don't bash them
.Sandy. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
these are selffish people won't understand ur pleads infact they will bash u and ur post will get locked up 

i am proud sarunian and support both