Update - 19 May 2005

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago

First thanks to Paki Princez for posting the highlights.  It was just my luck that I have cable problems and a power failure at home yesterday!  I'll watch the repeat on Monday and update this post on anything I missed.

Recap: Sonia clobbered Bodhi with a steel pipe and escaped.  She managed to call Ayush but Bodhi recaptured her.  Ayush and Aryan are in the area searching for her.

19 May

Bodhi's dad and the police arrive in the area.  They can't find Bodhi and his dad informs the police to look in temples because he is intending to marry Sonia.

Bodhi meanwhile has got Sonia to a temple.  He threatens the pundit at gun point to marry him immediately.  Sonia is terrified and protesting, Bodhi then tells her if she doesn't marry him he'll kill everyone else there - there are 3 or 4 women around looking on in shock. 

Ayush and Aryan are hiding behind a tree witnessing all this.  Aryan doesn't want to do anything drastic as he is afraid of how dangerous Bodhi is.  Ayush comes up with a plan.

Bodhi orders the women in the temple to get Sonia ready.  While she is in the back room, Ayush and Aryan enter.  Sonia rushes to hug Ayush and starts crying. He tries to pacify her, and Bodhi comes screaming for her to come out.

Bodhi (he has worn a cream kurta over his jeans) is shown ordering the priest to perform the wedding properly (The priest had a few twigs with which I suppose he was intending to start the hawan fire). From around the corner, Ayush arrives.  Bodhi is furious.  He questions Ayush as to where Sonia is.  She is escaping around the back of the temple with Aryan.  Suddenly she stops.  She tells Aryan she can't leave Ayush as Bodhi will kill him.  Despite Aryan's protests she runs back towards the temple.  Exasperated Aryan follows her.

Bodhi now has a gun pointed at Ayush.  He blames Ayush for hurting Sonia, deceiving her and marrying Kavya and never caring for her.  Ayush tries to calm him down and tells him no matter what he does Sonia will never love him.  This incites Bodhi further.  Their parents then arrive.  Bodhi then grabs Ayush around the shoulders and presses the gun to his temple.  He demands that he wants to marry Sonia now!

Usha promises that she will get the marriage done, but Bodhi must leave Ayush.  From behind the temple, Sonia appears.  She agrees to marry Bodhi on condition that he doesn't harm all the other people there.

(My cable cut at this point).  Bodhi says that no one loves him and he will never be loved and shoots himself in the head.  He falls down, and all rush around him but he is dead.

The next scene is with Sunaina and Dalmia.  He has decided to make her CEO of Vardaan.  He tries to reassure her, and she tells him she is not along he is with her and she will move on.  She sits in the CEO chair.  Dalmia is standing by the door, watching her.  After some time she calls up the OR and arranges for an operation.  Dalmia seems convinced she is ok and leaves.

The next scene is the funeral.  Everyone is dressed in white, remembering moments of Bodhi and crying.  Sonia is also there (My cable cut again).

They show Dalmia enjoying his retirement.  He is running after Kush and playing with him.

In the final scene, Aryan comes to meet Ayush and Kavya.  He tells them that he is leaving forever.  Sonia then arrives.  First she apologises to him for everything.  He apologises to her for everything that happened, and leaves.

Sonia is moved by whatever he told her.  Ayush, Kavya and Sonia are standing and considering about stopping him.  Kavya tells Ayush to stop him, but Ayush refuses and motions to Sonia.  Finally Sonia calls after him and tells him she is angry with him because he never bothered to ask her if she wants to come with him.  She tells him she wants to be with him and he hugs her and they leave together.

Kavya then cosies up to Ayush and they smile at each other.

Edited by PriyaS - 18 years ago

so finally Ayush has ended......yay.........which new serie is replacing Ayushman?

Thanks Priya ðŸ˜Š..... a very expected ending at last.

I 'm not sure what serial is going to replace Ayushman.... Does anyone else know?

np priya

thankx 4 the detailed upd8.................

yea the ending was very predictable and sweet

dunno wats gonna replace it.oh well lolz hope itz not another kekta show

thanx i cant believe it has come 2 an end

so the show has ended, eh?........Thx for the awesum update!

kavya and ayush are together?