Is it the popularity of D3 or Kunwar ??

abhilasha_dream thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
In past 2 years, SBS never came on the sets of D3, even though many things took place, such as -- D3 completing 100, 200, 300 episodes, Shakti Mohan and Sneha Kapoor, the leading ladies leaving the show, Karan Singh Grover joining and leaving the show.

But now suddenly after Kunwar participated in NB, we saw SBS coming down to the sets of D3 and that too twice in 2 months... ðŸ˜Š

So should we say, D3's popularity has increased recently or since Kunwar participated in NB and seeing his fan following there, the telly people has now started understanding the popularity of the show. ðŸ˜•

PS : I know its a very lame post, but just could not stop myself from posting it. Having said that, I would like you to plz share ur views on it.😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--taareylove--- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hey me too felt the same after  NB d3 become more popular
dancersqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i think its after nb... the d3 got more popular...
swathi_swaron thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i had actually raised the same point and people started misunderstanding me...

D3 is popular no doubt...

but because of kunwar participating in NB, the D3 is exposed to the rest of the world and became more popular ...

ans as you said , SBS  etc etc also started because of the effect of NB...

Its pure my POV...If anybody has any problem please dont start fights ...just report my comment
Edited by aarush123 - 10 years ago
BeulaSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
res
as far as interviews are concerned I think we had one during SK time as well wher the three of them Shantanu SK and KAS wre a part and they esp talked abt D3 as a show. and SBS also covered some party of D3  and all this happened before amar was selected in NB I guess..D3 was already popular and I do not know whether the popularity increased or not...if so why cudnt D3 win??? but one thing is sure D3 should be promoted...even channel is not airing D3 promos...god knows how exaclt channel V is considering D3...Edited by BeulaSwaRon - 10 years ago
diya.sharma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

D3 is popular, but the name being mentioned in a big channel like star plus made it a more familiar name among many people! 

Swaronvrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Its coz since amar participated in nb and got huge votes, thereafter it has been realised tht show d3 s popular nd thus they r giving more footage
namy_singh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
D3 is popular..but i think its more because of AJS..if u look at it in this way..3 of D3's lead had their b'day in the month of March still only Amar's b'day got covered by them.. because if i remember they had once made a segment when KSG did a cameo
.aur bhi hoga as i read in the above comments but cant recall them.now..
so for me its AJS
but there's no denying to the fact that D3 is very much popular..earlier amongst the youth but now everyone knows abt it :)
flirteyed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
D3 as a unit has always been poptlar! Even many SS fans voted for amar in NB jst coz he was representing D3! Bt media got aware of dis show's popularity nly aftr amar participated in NB!
Snigs. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Kunwar is popular n that is 100% true..

The first time SBS went onto d sets was on Amar's birthday..

Nothing comes for free...many ArSha fans requested n messaged 2 the SBS pages continuously n unitedly.

SBS wouldn't have covered his bday part if he wasn't popular n also if his fans wouldn't have requested it.

If my memory power can be retailed true then I think it all started in feb itself to get Amar's bday covered n then n then SBS started for D3.

Its d efforts of fans+popularity.

If u c his bday IVs then there will be a bunch of 6 or 7.

Just ARSHA n Arsha Addiction groups n many others sended gifts to all d sources for covering him in all.

The other actors of D3 r popular too but we have 2 request them n if luck favours then ur fav team/actor gets candid wid SBS.