Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Addicted87 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Finally the much awaited update... Arnav's POV...๐Ÿ˜ŠYour Arnav is almost as crazy as your Khushi...๐Ÿ˜†
First things first... " tedha hain per mera hai" I cant believe you used the kurkure tag line... I almost choked on the juice I was drinking...
Khushi's mom wants to hook up Arnav and Lavanya?!?!?! no no no... that just cant happen... Khushi's mom keeps reminding me of the mother from Pride and Prejudice... Im so happy Arnav ran away from them... Hopefully the woman will get the hint...

"And damn, the entire kitchen smelled like cake. And the cake smelled like cake..." ๐Ÿคฃ  At this point I was having serious doubts that the cake smell and Khushi's presence had messed with BD's brain , whatever little sane part was there...๐Ÿ˜†

He finally kissed her...๐Ÿ˜ณ Cant wait to read Khushi's reactions...!!!

Loved it... Thank you for writing this...๐Ÿ˜Š

Btw all this cake business is making me crave some... so at 1 at night Im in the kitchen looking for something that tastes remotely like ๐Ÿ˜†cake...
meem17 thumbnail
Awesome
Loved it...
Both has crazy heads
How do their neck bears their weight
Friedriceji thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
That was a cutiepie OS!

Gosh I just Love Vanilla Cake โค๏ธ

SUPERB!

And you penned it down so beautifully 'LIKE A BOSS'
katunkka thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What can I say arnav is such a boss!
IronButterfly thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hahah too good. Loved reading it.
Sorry for the tiny comment. Have to rush. Exam prep waiting for me.
Skiran thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Mmm...vanilla cake...yummy...
Anjali is an adorable sister, love her.

Arnav jealous of Buddy..
Khushi feels bad that BD can't have cake...awww...
Arnav kissed her!!!

Nice OS... Liked the BD's point of view :)
aashi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Anjali is awesme! I soo love her! Perfct sister for Arnav! I cud actually visualise me n my sister fighting, wid equal amnt of sarcasm and tease!

'tedha hai par mera hai'.. That was a hillarious dialogue here! Definately an elder sister!

And the way she had that wicked glint in her eyes, and mischevious smile, looks like Anjali has already sensed somethng cooking btw the boss and his female secretary!:D..

His cute li'll female secreatary who bakes really nice vanilla cakes, smells like them, blushes like fruit wenevr he compliments!;)..

And he was actually avoiding her! Clearly he can't seem to stop himself around her.., from complimenting her, talking to her and now pecking her on cheeks!

Its not dat he's jealous of Buddy, all he wants is safety of his ahem.. Spcl female secretary!.. Who's he kidding? . . Even aryan wud tell his mamu tht he's acting werid!;)

so much for avoiding buddy and khushi together, he called jasmine! Heyy i didn't know dat all LSRities are miss ovr straight a or pressed hair!:D

aww.. He wanted to have cake! Just cuz having daibetics is like having a lethal disease for some one like khushi.., who cudn't keep sadness away from her face knwing he can't vanilla cakes she baked!

But i guess the kiss or peck on her cheek will more than compensate for evrythn!:D
just cuz he'z the boss and she's female secretary, evrythn's fair;)
aarrsshhii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
that was jst awesome...it was total fun to read his train of thoughts... may be u should do give us his pov every once in a while... its kinda great...
and, aw...the cute kiss... update soon...
1chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
You have made me start craving for vanilla cake. 
What a sweet update!
Love this Anjali.
Poor Arnav, hid in his room or three hours to avoid seeing Khushi and her legs.
Loved the cute kiss in the kitchen. 
Just loved this OS.
A_BA thumbnail
Your take on Arnav's thoughts was really good! He exudes such a calm persona, but inside, he's thinking of cakes, legs, fruits, kisses...and he's jealous!! Really loved the OS...I hope you will supply us with more of Arnav's thought as your FF continues!